Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I've made a VanillaTrilla thread.... let's go!

Reactions: 9
She really cheap. When she says she goes to a shop and refuses to oay certain price for things. She came home for 7 weeks and never left the house as she didnt want to spend any money. I was looking forward to maybe some london content. But no way she would pay the price lol. I dont think shel make alot on tik tok but enough for her cheap lifestyle. I think shes doing these storytimes to get more attention and money

Reactions: 2
All this stuff comong out about steff london and her brother makes sense how erin became friends with them

why erin hasn’t posted much about her holiday.. I think Patrick told her not to lol

Hes a pweirdo p diddy style . Hes called dutchavelli. Google or search on tik tok. And aprantly steff london helps lure the girls/kids to. Erin use to run about with steff and is in her music video

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does her mate Madison have to come on all the family holidays. My bf would be fuming if every time we went away if we had kids a pal from my brass era had to tag along 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Why does her mate Madison have to come on all the family holidays. My bf would be fuming if every time we went away if we had kids a pal from my brass era had to tag along 😂😂😂
She has to come over to her as Erin is banned from entering the US 🤣

• Wow
She has to come over to her as Erin is banned from entering the US 🤣
Omg is she 😂 has this got anything to do with her and Lateshya flying to Miami on a regular travel visa (which normally runs out after 3 months) but openly kept telling people they ‘lived in Miami’ and worked in strip clubs? I remember Lateshya stupidly admitting on a podcast she worked illegally in the US and stayed there longer than she was meant to.

Reactions: 8
Omg is she 😂 has this got anything to do with her and Lateshya flying to Miami on a regular travel visa (which normally runs out after 3 months) but openly kept telling people they ‘lived in Miami’ and worked in strip clubs? I remember Lateshya stupidly admitting on a podcast she worked illegally in the US and stayed there longer than she was meant to.
So I remember it on her snapchat years back and wayyyy after their infamous worldstarhiphop lesbian video in Miami but she basically got to immigration and she says they refused her because someone with the same name or surname flagged up but I call BS on that and they put her in a jail for a day or two before a flight became available and she's not been back since!

• Wow
Reactions: 3