Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pregnant in his new post with the two girls I duno why I’ve always had a 6th sense with pregnant women lol
Given that she can't cope and gets no help as it is I hope to God not, but who knows 🤣 maybe that's why Patrick kicked her out then let her come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The post in the white vests ? I mean I don’t think she looks pregnant in that if that’s the one you meab

Why's she covering up her mouth since she's had her lips deflated? Do they go like saggy bawbags after they've been stretched to duck with a litre of filler or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always defended her but why she lying about the Botox?! She said in her tv documentary “young Welsh and minted” that she gets Botox?! I’ve watched her stories before and she’s said she gets Botox. Strange

Reactions: 7
She looks pregnant in his new post with the two girls I duno why I’ve always had a 6th sense with pregnant women lol
if it’s the photo when she was crouching down with the girls in the white vest top then same! i legit thought she’s trying for a boy now!

Reactions: 4
It’s not adding up. It makes sense that Patrick would let her back in the house if she was pregnant and that pic everyone’s talking about I did think she looked like she could be pregnant again but at the same time she didn’t look pregnant at her brothers wedding and you aren’t meant to have fillers/Botox during pregnancy so I’m unsure 🤔

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just the way she’s sitting in the picture tbh, and she did say she had put a bit of weight on lately so that would explain it.

must just be the 6000 calories a day or however many she told us she was eating 😂

Reactions: 1
Praise Jesus, Isla is no longer being taken to the nail salon to scream the place down.

However, when Erin announced her pregnancy with Mila she said she's been with Patrick about a year, how odd that her long term "partner" of 3/4 years didn't attend her brothers wedding with her.

Nothing about Erins life is remotely goals bless her.

Reactions: 9
Praise Jesus, Isla is no longer being taken to the nail salon to scream the place down.

However, when Erin announced her pregnancy with Mila she said she's been with Patrick about a year, how odd that her long term "partner" of 3/4 years didn't attend her brothers wedding with her.

Nothing about Erins life is remotely goals bless her.
Maybe because poor Isla seems to have broken her wrist or arm! She did a tic tok recently and you can see she’s in a small cast

• Sad
Hi, can someone please tell me if I've been spiked with marijuana in my sleep.....I've personally not been the biggest fan of the Kardashian and have been going off then more and more since 2018 what with Khloe constantly gaslighting the public that large scale degradation is a normal thing to accept to ensure your child has their dad around 🤮🤮🤮🤮not to mention the timings of Kylie's first pregnancy were hella suspicious butttttt why is Erin speaking out against them now when they're basically who she's based herself on for years as far as copying their IG captions.

Like, people such as Erin are the exact reason they have the level of fake they do now.

• Haha
Hi, can someone please tell me if I've been spiked with marijuana in my sleep.....I've personally not been the biggest fan of the Kardashian and have been going off then more and more since 2018 what with Khloe constantly gaslighting the public that large scale degradation is a normal thing to accept to ensure your child has their dad around 🤮🤮🤮🤮not to mention the timings of Kylie's first pregnancy were hella suspicious butttttt why is Erin speaking out against them now when they're basically who she's based herself on for years as far as copying their IG captions.

Like, people such as Erin are the exact reason they have the level of fake they do now.
What did she say?

Reactions: 1