Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't doubt it's hard raising two under two with no support, but instead of thinking "oooh this is hard, better change my circumstances to improve my daughter's lives" she's simply shrugs and gets her trotters painted (her stubby french on toes are just eww) surely all the money on her personal maintenance, louis bags, hotels and sushi etc could be spent on a qualified nanny. But it's easier to cry about having no help than actually getting some. Why doesn't she do something about it, the obvious answer isn't a "new studio in london" get a bloody 2/3bed house near your mum and raise your kids Erin. They will look back on this footage and wonder why you tried to fob them off on random nail techs and receptionist, and no you won't be able to bury it like you tried with your "rap career" because the internet is forever babeesssss.

Reactions: 12
No hun, what you need to do is duck your useless baby daddy off and move back to Wales rather than get a nanny. She'd have had one by now but they couldn't afford to sponsor a work via for one to come into the country lol.
I’m so appalled to hear she left her daughters in the car alone?

and why does she bring her kids to places when she knows she doesn’t have the means to care for them properly such as leaving her baby with a receptionist? Wtf

I do think she should go back to Wales or ask Blade Brown to cough up some more money since Patrick can’t afford a nanny.

its bad enough she takes her kids to nail salons and hair dressers. I would be terrified my daughter ran out or disturbed other peoples peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She always throws shade at her sister constantly going on about her mousy hair. I’d be pissed off if I was loz

Reactions: 4
Her sister had gorgeous, thick long hair. Erin made sure that was gone – looks at the comments lol

Reactions: 3
Erin is a hater, my hair is very similar to Lauren’s before it was cut and I’ve been asked and complimented many times on the colour and length of my hair even tho it’s never been dyed and it’s dead straight, dunno why she changed it tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon erin had mousy hair before she started on the black box dyes to emulate Kylie Jenner, Erin can look gorgeous when she's all done up but Lauren was a natural beauty and Erin was probably fuming at that 🤔🤣

Reactions: 10
These Welsh hoes and their London take over. I suppose there wasn’t much going on in their village.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS I live on a gated complex too but there will be times I'm driving in and someone will pull up behind me and follow me in after I've used my fob to get through the gate, unless I want to go full on Karen, get out of my car and be like whats your name, where do you live, show me proof of address, they could literally be anyone? It means nothing.

Reactions: 11
Gated community she means that apartment she was staying or renting or whatever by gated community? Cause we all seen the big house ain’t in gated community it’s nice but that is not a gated community lol and if is the apartment complex then she obviously had to leave the girls in the underground parking I am confused how that is gated yeah those buildings have security and cctv all around but there are lots of Airbnb strangers there too so I am not sure in any case how is it ok to live a 2 and 1 year old by themselves in a car nope 👎

Of course that girl basically just can’t stand anything natural 🤡
Her sister had gorgeous, thick long hair. Erin made sure that was gone – looks at the comments lol

She said she was collected a parcel from her apartment so it’s not gonna be gated. I do think the house is gated though but that’s not where she said she was leaving them

Reactions: 5
She said she was collected a parcel from her apartment so it’s not gonna be gated. I do think the house is gated though but that’s not where she said she was leaving them
Eveh if you had all that wtf would you leave your babies in a car alone. Anything could happen

Reactions: 6
it's the contradiction for me. i would never leave my kids in a car alone, or anywhere I couldn't see them for that matter. Erin pretends to be mother of the year, but buying dior outfits and an endless supply of 'nummys' wont make up for her bizarre attempts to palm her kids off on other people.

If you're reading this Erin – do us all a favour, especially your kids, and just get a nanny while you're out being a brass.

• Haha
Yeah she said she was going to mummy’s to collect a parcel and they were already at the house which is in a gated street. Erin tried to deflect with that comment!

I still don’t get why the dad can’t look after Isla while she’s gets her nails done? Why doesn’t she just put Isla in nursery, why doesn’t she get them joint private swimming lessons?

• Heart
Yeah she said she was going to mummy’s to collect a parcel and they were already at the house which is in a gated street. Erin tried to deflect with that comment!

I still don’t get why the dad can’t look after Isla while she’s gets her nails done? Why doesn’t she just put Isla in nursery, why doesn’t she get them joint private swimming lessons?
rather than being sad cos they had to cancel milas swimming/upset the reception staff wouldn't watch isla where is the same energy for the world's most useless baby daddy Paddy? 🥴

Reactions: 14
Well she's only just moved back into the house so I imagine she doesn't want to rock the boat by asking him to help raise his children...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well she's only just moved back into the house so I imagine she doesn't want to rock the boat by asking him to help raise his children...
His drug dealing ways must literally finance everything so she says nada about how tit he is. When they'd clearly split up her birthday trip to Ibiza was a bit lacklustre. They only had hand luggage and the villa looked nice enough but not particularly grand and seemed quite far out the way. It was a nice trip for most people don't get me wrong but when you've been driving around in a Bentley Bentayga and aparrently have money for an au pair and 3 van cleef bracelets, it's not really what I expected 😂

Reactions: 12
agreed that villa was so basic. Pretty sure she said it didn’t have air con as well. And they were all sharing rooms like 3 to a room. Doesn’t make sense if you’re loaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks pregnant in his new post with the two girls I duno why I’ve always had a 6th sense with pregnant women lol

• Wow