Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably just being a witch but Milas 1st&2nd birthdays she’s had parties and been dressed in Dior head to toe on both, then there’s isla with a last minute creased up dress, no effort measly photoshoot.
Money must be drying up 🤭🤭

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of Erin at all but talking about the babies personalities and whether or not one wore designer on her birthday is a tad bit low

Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of Erin at all but talking about the babies personalities and whether or not one wore designer on her birthday is a tad bit low
😂🤔 The only thing that’s low about it is the fact she’s treating one baby completely different to the other. Can’t really blame people on here for noticing this.

Reactions: 8
FFS yeah not relaxing for all the other people in the salon trying to have a relaxing pedicure when they don't know her or her kids from Adam.....why does she insist on going to a salon when theres 100's of mobile nail techs who would come to her house.

Reactions: 7
So that's Isla been dragged again to scream in a hair salon whilst people are trying to relax.

No offence to any parents on here who may think otherwise but last time I checked a blow dry wasn't a basic human need that we'll die without so why does she even need to bother 🙄

Just get a Dyson air wrap and do it at home FFS.

Reactions: 10
So that's Isla been dragged again to scream in a hair salon whilst people are trying to relax.

No offence to any parents on here who may think otherwise but last time I checked a blow dry wasn't a basic human need that we'll die without so why does she even need to bother 🙄

Yeah I don’t actually get it , I’ve never taken my 2 year old to a nail shop or hair dresser, I always plan it when my partner is off work, I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh, my anxiety would be crazy. I dunno how she does it

Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t actually get it , I’ve never taken my 2 year old to a nail shop or hair dresser, I always plan it when my partner is off work, I couldn’t think of anything worse tbh, my anxiety would be crazy. I dunno how she does it

what if Isla was to need her whilst shes sat with her head in the backwash for 15 minutes. So irresponsible.

what if Isla was to need her whilst shes sat with her head in the backwash for 15 minutes. So irresponsible.
Nah for real, the nail shop is the worse. The fumes must be so bad for babies, someone on my Instagram took her 2 week old baby to the nail shop 😖

• Sad
Nah for real, the nail shop is the worse. The fumes must be so bad for babies, someone on my Instagram took her 2 week old baby to the nail shop 😖
Disgusting! surely once you become a parent, kids come before how your hair looks and how your nails look but the bleeping ridiculous thing is there's apps for this sort of thing which would mean Isla would never have to see the inside of a salon EVER.

I'll give you two Erin:

Blow Ltd
Secret Spa

Both operate late night so she could get stuff done once the kids are in bed rather than it being so hard for her - as she always tells us - having a useless baby daddy, quicker and easier for the hairdresser/nail tech thank to have to keep stopping and starting while she comforts isla🥴 and actually considerate of other customers of the salon.

Not only this but there's probably hundreds of mobile hairdressers and nail techs working across West London, I'm literally lost as to what's the obsession to physically go and sit in a salon with a baby crying.

Poor kid should be having fun in a playground or baby group not in a salon all the time 😩

Reactions: 4