Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the tiny flat is no more, how odd!

Also, no surprise golden child Mila has had 2 outlandish parties but prodigal daughter Isla isn't getting one "cos they're in Dubai" I didn't realize Dubai cancelled all opportunities for a belated party 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Also, no surprise golden child Mila has had 2 outlandish parties but prodigal daughter Isla isn't getting one "cos they're in Dubai" I didn't realize Dubai cancelled all opportunities for a belated party 🙄
Having watched it yet, but from when she stopped decorating the flat I just knew it wouldn’t last

Reactions: 4
Haven’t ^* also I’m probably just being petty but I have noticed she doesn’t bother putting effort into the girls hair.

I also can see mila growing up to be bratty and bossy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What was her reason for moving back to the house?
She's said nada, likely it was a lot to pay out the way bills are when she was used to Patrick paying everything, she doesn't really get many ads does she?

She has also made a point of calling drug dealing Patrick her "boyfriend" a few times lately, so whatever's been the beef she's probably gave him another chance....

Vanilla Trilla come on here and give us the tea hun!

Reactions: 12
I’m actually convinced Vanilla has a penis at this point. I’ve never seen a jaw line like it on a ‘woman’. What a peculiar looking girl. Wouldn’t be out of place in Bangkok.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
erin hates her kids without dummy’s, mila speech is really good for her age but the dummy is always in her mouth!

Reactions: 5
All these Welsh girls are annoying as uck lateysha, Erin & Kim no chin massive hamster cheeks deformed face desperate to b a celeb southall they get on my last nerve their such begs but they are bums living off man or prostitution Kim’s always begging people to show love on her photos and hides her child’s face like we giving a fuckin dam Kim u ain’t kylie Jenner and we don’t wanna see ya baby hamster. Erin another bum just talks tit and gets walked over but stil likes to believe she’s a strong independent woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lateysha is so dumb it’s unreal she can just about string a sentence together and yes lateysha keep ya man’s face off social because he’s a ugly dealer and she’s scared of posting cuz she know he’s gonna get caught for dealing trying to save shame. Beggy bums

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I’m probably just being a witch but Milas 1st&2nd birthdays she’s had parties and been dressed in Dior head to toe on both, then there’s isla with a last minute creased up dress, no effort measly photoshoot.
I said the exact same 🤣🤣🤣 she can't even stop Mila the brat snatching a balloon from islas's hand on her birthday.... so sad 😦

Reactions: 7
I’m probably just being a witch but Milas 1st&2nd birthdays she’s had parties and been dressed in Dior head to toe on both, then there’s isla with a last minute creased up dress, no effort measly photoshoot.
Aww poor girl mila is designer head to toe on both birthdays big parties and she gets this sad face

Reactions: 2