Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hm well I haven’t heard her saying that anything or nothing like that so nevertheless I really don’t think we should be talking in any way(seems like a micro aggression to me ) about their skin tone mixed race children come all sort of shades and that’s just the fact
why not if she said it? She said it with a little giggle and I’m sure in Wales right now people around are saying the same.

It’s really not a micro aggression it’s just people have an ideal image when they think of mixed race kids. This is the issue when people who aren’t racially aware have mixed race kids.

and Erin has shown several times she’s not racially aware and has said many inappropriate things regarding a culture she has inserted herself into.

She’s called someone a n word before and also on a YouTube show picked out a black girl and called her “aggressive” and “loud” and was called out for it again

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
why not if she said it? She said it with a little giggle and I’m sure in Wales right now people around are saying the same.

It’s really not a micro aggression it’s just people have an ideal image when they think of mixed race kids. This is the issue when people who aren’t racially aware have mixed race kids.

and Erin has shown several times she’s not racially aware and has said many inappropriate things regarding a culture she has inserted herself into.

She’s called someone a n word before and also on a YouTube show picked out a black girl and called her “aggressive” and “loud” and was called out for it again
Ur making no sense....why is Mila the clear favourite then if she's so disappointed with her looks????

Last edited:
Ur making no sense....why is Mila the clear favourite then if she's so disappointed with her looks????
There is such a thing called overcompensating online and putting on a show to seem everything is okay. Things Erin is proficient in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is such a thing called overcompensating online and putting on a show to seem everything is okay. Things Erin is proficient in.
Hmmmmm it never slips though....like with the living arrangements situation she's made a few omissions where what she's said without thinking has proved shes not "living between" patricks house and the little central flat lol, I haven't personally noticed that with her favouritism of Mila so it doesn't come across that way to me but 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

constantly whining about her weight being too thin , yet wears nothing but skimpy clothes to show it off.
Don’t whinge when people point it out then lol

Reactions: 2
constantly whining about her weight being too thin , yet wears nothing but skimpy clothes to show it off.
Don’t whinge when people point it out then lol
She’s not showing off Lool let her wear what she wants even if it’s ugly 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So she put up a post saying she uses tik tok more than Instagram now. How does this girl make her money? Isn’t it just her insta ads that keep her going? Or is she back doing the side hussle? 😂

would love to know what has caused the cooling of the friendship with vanilla trilla!

Reactions: 7
They drifted apart when Erin got pregnant and got closer with the ginger one
mmmm I'm not sure about that she was around a lot when Mila was little! Just seemed to be after Isla.. something has gone on in that time with Patrick, with the majority of her friends, very weird.

mmmm I'm not sure about that she was around a lot when Mila was little! Just seemed to be after Isla.. something has gone on in that time with Patrick, with the majority of her friends, very weird.
i think she basically burned out and had some sort of mental breakdown which has affected a lot of her relationships.

i think she basically burned out and had some sort of mental breakdown which has affected a lot of her relationships.
Personally I'd think it's something more than that, most people would be there for their friends if they were struggling mentally and it wouldn't be everyone, instead it looks like she's fell out with Vanilla Trilla, Elz the witch, Lateysha, Kim Hall, the Real Liliana, Liat.... basically all her old friends...

Personally I'd think it's something more than that, most people would be there for their friends if they were struggling mentally and it wouldn't be everyone, instead it looks like she's fell out with Vanilla Trilla, Elz the witch, Lateysha, Kim Hall, the Real Liliana, Liat.... basically all her old friends...
What do you think then? Sometimes I feel sorry for her but I don’t even know why

What do you think then? Sometimes I feel sorry for her but I don’t even know why
Absolutely no clue that's why I asked on here hoping someone would be along with the tea 🤷🏻‍♀️ was vanilla trillas birthday yesterday who has been on Erin's YouTube channel doing a "best friend challenge" only a couple of years ago and not one word from Erin.

Most times having a baby can prove who your real friends are. Trust me not everyone is there for you like they say they are or will be

Reactions: 10
Most times having a baby can prove who your real friends are. Trust me not everyone is there for you like they say they are or will be
I hear that, but after having Mila everything was fine? All of the above people were at Mila first birthday and her baby shower/ gender reveal for Isla.

If my friend had baby #1 and we were still friends I wouldn't be like "baby #2, she can duck off now" 😂😫

I’ve been in a situation with a friend where she was constantly in a cycle of breaking up and making up with a partner. A partner who was abusive and a cheater. Yet how many times me and th other friends warned her she would always go back. Eventually she cut contact with us all. Could be a similar situation for Erin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
this is so spot on. I remember I told a “friend” I was pregnant and she totally just disappeared since I sent the message.. lol

I’ve been in a situation with a friend where she was constantly in a cycle of breaking up and making up with a partner. A partner who was abusive and a cheater. Yet how many times me and th other friends warned her she would always go back. Eventually she cut contact with us all. Could be a similar situation for Erin.
Or when they keep talking to you about it and asking for advice or not shutting up and the cycle goes on and on sometimes it gets to a point you don’t even have time for other people drama like that and ultimately they’re using you to trauma dump whilst doing the same tit over and over again.

not even in a bad way but other people need to fix their own tit and it’s not our business to keep watching them ruin their lives with their own hands.

Reactions: 9