Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely in favour of mums pampering themselves and having me time but given that she chose to get pregnant to a useless man and live hours away from her family who could help, is it really fair to be 1.Making Isla sit through a 2 hour appointment breathing in all the acrylic fumes and 2. making the people who both work in the nail salon and other customers there have to deal with Isla having a meltdown and causing chaos by grabbing the equipment.... she could easily get a mobile tech to come to her flat after the kids are in bed 🙄 why does she insist on going to that one shop....people say they feel sorry for her but she seems like she's constantly making life deliberately harder for herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm absolutely in favour of mums pampering themselves and having me time but given that she chose to get pregnant to a useless man and live hours away from her family who could help, is it really fair to be 1.Making Isla sit through a 2 hour appointment breathing in all the acrylic fumes and 2. making the people who both work in the nail salon and other customers there have to deal with Isla having a meltdown and causing chaos by grabbing the equipment.... she could easily get a mobile tech to come to her flat after the kids are in bed 🙄 why does she insist on going to that one shop....people say they feel sorry for her but she seems like she's constantly making life deliberately harder for herself.
My nail salon doesn’t allow clients to bring kids. Quite right too as it’s dangerous with all the chemicals etc around. When I go for a pedicure once a month hubby stays at home with them 🤷‍♀️ it’s my “me time”. Shame she can’t do that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My nail salon doesn’t allow clients to bring kids. Quite right too as it’s dangerous with all the chemicals etc around. When I go for a pedicure once a month hubby stays at home with them 🤷‍♀️ it’s my “me time”. Shame she can’t do that
Exactly! And the fact she says ‘my bf this my bf that’ if he’s your bf and the father of your children why can’t he stay with the girls whilst she gets her nails done, she literally acts like she has no one around to help🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why’s she suddenly referring to P as her bf now? Seeems strange she never really called him that before the split, unless she’s got a new man 🙃🤔

Anyone see the post on her story about being in a toxic situation? lol must’ve been chucked out the house again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
STILL going on about her birthday saying she needs new friends and her friends always let her down and are late for stuff . 😭
Oh wow attention seeker much! Looking at her page I’ve never seen someone more in love with themselves

Reactions: 2
See Kim southall having her mummy make over having her chin done probably because of the chin comments she’s read here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m not surprised! Patrick treated her like tit when she was in labour. Does anyone remember her labour vlog with Isla where she was having contractions and he would just walk past her chatting on the phone and not acknowledge she’s In pain?? That was so weird

She put up a post at one point saying something like ‘a woman never forgets how a man treated her in pregnancy birth and postpartum’ or something along them lines

• Heart
Reactions: 4