Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1465862View attachment 1465862
Lateysha and her squad monitoring considering they don’t care they are always on here. Bout “her friend sent her something” girlll we know you have a account here

I’m glad you said this I thought the same didn’t no if I was tripping lol yeh she’s gone real thick has she just gained weight ? Looks kinda natural and cellulitey I do like madisun
They are all reading here, all full of tit
So your friend is on here tho ? What do you have to say about your friend 🤣
They are all thick as Fuk
Unless we are praising them they won’t like it

• Haha
Reactions: 7

absolutely! all kinda dumb hoes

Reactions: 4
Lool it’s the ‘my friend sent me…’ 😂 no1 sent you anything hun you read it all yourself on here as you have so much time on your hands 😄 maybe get a real job so you can focus on that instead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow is it me only or it seems to me and I hate to say this but looks like Erin prefers mila so much more over isla I mean u can only see mila everywhere how the duck u sleep with your 2 years old and not your 8 months old this girl really wasn’t ready for her 2nd baby I mean I honestly from videos and posts it looks like Isla gets only attention when mila isn’t around

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow is it me only or it seems to me and I hate to say this but looks like Erin prefers mila so much more over isla I mean u can only see mila everywhere how the duck u sleep with your 2 years old and not your 8 months old this girl really wasn’t ready for her 2nd baby I mean I honestly from videos and posts it looks like Isla gets only attention when mila isn’t around
Thought that.... Isla seems such a sweet and peaceful baby too compared to boisterous brat Mila 🥴🥴🥴 I've often found with influencers that any baby's that happen around a time of trouble in a relationship end up being resented 😣 so sad for the kids.

I think because it’s harder to deal with a toddler than a new baby. With the new baby she can correct any mistakes and set healthy boundaries like with the sleeping etc… also when being alone there’s only so much you can do. For example I’m sure it is hard to deal with both but from what I’ve seen she does make an effort and takes them to activities.

I know someone with 2 under 2 and she literally doesn’t leave the house and keeps them strapped in prams in front of the TV so they can’t escape and cause chaos. Neither of the kids can speak and all I’ve seen them do is make weird screams and grunting noises.

Haven’t heard Mila speak either actually but I know Erin does a lot more than many mums who make excuses and do nothing with themselves.

people who have kids and keep them at home and the only days out they get are to Tesco and maybe the back garden are terrible. These early years are about having fun and giving them experiences to build confidence. It does really set them up.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think because it’s harder to deal with a toddler than a new baby. With the new baby she can correct any mistakes and set healthy boundaries like with the sleeping etc… also when being alone there’s only so much you can do. For example I’m sure it is hard to deal with both but from what I’ve seen she does make an effort and takes them to activities.

I know someone with 2 under 2 and she literally doesn’t leave the house and keeps them strapped in prams in front of the TV so they can’t escape and cause chaos. Neither of the kids can speak and all I’ve seen them do is make weird screams and grunting noises.

Haven’t heard Mila speak either actually but I know Erin does a lot more than many mums who make excuses and do nothing with themselves.

people who have kids and keep them at home and the only days out they get are to Tesco and maybe the back garden are terrible. These early years are about having fun and giving them experiences to build confidence. It does really set them up.
Errrm alright Erin, no one said she was a bad mum or doesn't take them places, just that she clearly favours Mila over Isla, nothing you've said counters that?

Reactions: 5

relax hun all I am saying it seems like mila is her favourite from what I see online lol no need for writing an essay I myself had 3 kids in 5 years and I don’t think I could deny the extra attention new baby NEEDS but then again I don’t have a baby daddy in a different house I have a husband who can’t imagine living alone without our children

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Erin was massively disappointed she didn’t get to give Patrick a son. She probably was hoping so much for a boy to help their relationship and hoping he would stick around but she got another girl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think Erin was massively disappointed she didn’t get to give Patrick a son. She probably was hoping so much for a boy to help their relationship and hoping he would stick around but she got another girl.
I agree and this is so sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mila probably had a tantrum and wouldn’t stop crying so erin slept with her but some parents actually do prefer one child over the other, so weird to me.

Reactions: 1
When does not she have a tantrum lol 😂 in no way I can imagine one of my children to refuse to go in a pool with their dad at the age of 2 I honestly know first hands toddlers can be VERY difficult but this seems to me over the top imo she is on a path of being a spoiled brat I guess Erin thinks she is raising a north west alike

When does not she have a tantrum lol 😂 in no way I can imagine one of my children to refuse to go in a pool with their dad at the age of 2 I honestly know first hands toddlers can be VERY difficult but this seems to me over the top imo she is on a path of being a spoiled brat I guess Erin thinks she is raising a north west alike
I don’t think Mila came out like the gorgeous mixed Kardashian baby Erin 100% thought she would have.

I don’t think Mila came out like the gorgeous mixed Kardashian baby Erin 100% thought she would have.

Mila is a beautiful child with lovely chocolate complexion. However, a lot people tend to fetishized mixed babies , maybe erin had a image in what hers would look like.

Mila is a beautiful child with lovely chocolate complexion. However, a lot people tend to fetishized mixed babies , maybe erin had a image in what hers would look like.
What I meant to say was it’s very hard understand the experience and to relate to having a darker skin tone daughter from a white mother.

there’s an idea that you’ll have a “fetished” mixed race baby automatically and when you don’t it’s a bit of a shock.

I’ve seen this with more than 3 mums recently being disappointed by their kids hair and hoping it grows.

I mean look at Kim K when Scott said she would have a black baby and she was so shocked and said “she will not be black she will be a caramel tone” or whatever along those lines.

It’s the same as poor True being compared to all those cousins and it looks like Isla is lighter with soft hair.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of you are reaching now lol talking about the child complex isn’t something any of you should be talk in a negative or a positive way I don’t like Erin and I do think she is over spoiling mila but I don’t think she is disappointed how mila looks on the contrary she seems to prefer and favour her over her younger daughter who is a lighter skin

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some of you are reaching now lol talking about the child complex isn’t something any of you should be talk in a negative or a positive way I don’t like Erin and I do think she is over spoiling mila but I don’t think she is disappointed how mila looks on the contrary she seems to prefer and favour her over her younger daughter who is a lighter skin
Exactly ! I’m confused as we were all agreeing about how she favours Mila 🤔😂 so not got a clue how it’s gone onto her being disappointed at Milas skin tone 🤔

• Heart
Never mind who she favours, looks like she filming whilst driving AGAIN 😫 and in the fast lane, over a bridge with 2 babies the car. Why Erin why!!!!??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve heard otherwise from a very credible source that she’s said along the lines of “shame she took too much after her dad tho” and saying she hopes her hair grows now when complimented on how gorgeous she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’ve heard otherwise from a very credible source that she’s said along the lines of “shame she took too much after her dad tho” and saying she hopes her hair grows now when complimented on how gorgeous she is.
hm well I haven’t heard her saying that anything or nothing like that so nevertheless I really don’t think we should be talking in any way(seems like a micro aggression to me ) about their skin tone mixed race children come all sort of shades and that’s just the fact