Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of assholes is there a Kim southall thread? Another one who thinks she’s a kardashian, hiding her kids face online like she’s kylie like we care or someone is gonna sell a story!? I’m sorry who the duck are you …. Oh yes a gerbal face woman who worked in a call centre until she was pregnant she needs to humble her self real quick

What is kim Southall famous for?

I really wanna see her pre filler (Kim southall) even with all that she’s not great on the eye

Reactions: 3
I really wanna see her pre filler (Kim southall) even with all that she’s not great on the eye
Omg there used to be pictures of her on a old Facebook but she must of had them removed you wouldn’t believe how she looked before we have a lot of mutual friends and she does not look anything like she does now she’s had a BBL and face full of filler that give her the lolly pop head

What is kim Southall famous for?
She isn’t famous but she is known for being a bleep just like lateysha and Erin

Reactions: 4
As much as I agree she’s an asshole, it could just be that she does have a big following and doesn’t want to show her child to a bunch of strangers 🤷‍♀️ If that’s the case then she will never show her child’s face. However, if she eventually does then I agree with you that it’s just attention seeking and she is tryna act like some celeb by causing speculation whilst baby is newborn
Nah it’s all kardashian vibes based she did the same with her pregnancy reveal etc she’s just a beg who really thinks she’s made it and a story will be sold 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Nah it’s all kardashian vibes based she did the same with her pregnancy reveal etc she’s just a beg who really thinks she’s made it and a story will be sold 😳😳😳😳😳😳
I agree every tik tok or post she’s done this year has been about being pregnant and being a full time mum and not having to work anymore etc milked it to try and desperately become a ‘mummy account’ and clearly dying for people to follow her to watch her relationship and family life (which she makes out is perfect) yet then doesn’t show her babies face . duck off love if you had anyone wanting u to do ads and show your kids face u would straight away 🤣 she’s desperate to be famous that’s why she’s clung on to friends who have followings . People only know her as Lateshya’s friend .

I agree every tik tok or post she’s done this year has been about being pregnant and being a full time mum and not having to work anymore etc milked it to try and desperately become a ‘mummy account’ and clearly dying for people to follow her to watch her relationship and family life (which she makes out is perfect) yet then doesn’t show her babies face . duck off love if you had anyone wanting u to do ads and show your kids face u would straight away 🤣 she’s desperate to be famous that’s why she’s clung on to friends who have followings . People only know her as Lateshya’s friend .
100%%%% she begs beyond belief for attention. If you comment on her insta something she don’t agree with either she will inbox you off her fake account going physco honestly the girl is NUTz 🤪🤪

Kim’s boyfriend used to speak to her like tit.. I wonder if he still does now they have a baby. I don’t know anything about football, does he earn a lot?

Reactions: 2
Kim Southall is a good candidate for a chin implant, she's got a very recessed/weak chin.

• Haha
Kim’s starting to show cracks with her baby’s sleep think she thought she was gonna get perfect for the gram welcome to the real world outside of social media witch

lateysha just moans all the time very grim to watch. She does the most to hide her man’s face. witch we know he ugly cheats and sells drugs

Erin’s insta story of her in Ibiza WOW girl has left herself go go go what even is that outfit what a mess

love madisun tho gota be honest.

but those 3 desperate Welsh tramps embarrassing us all

Reactions: 11
What has madisun had done to her body? Her old Insta posts she didn’t have much shape more of a straight figure then all of a sudden she’s drastically changed 🙄

Kim’s starting to show cracks with her baby’s sleep think she thought she was gonna get perfect for the gram welcome to the real world outside of social media witch

lateysha just moans all the time very grim to watch. She does the most to hide her man’s face. witch we know he ugly cheats and sells drugs

Erin’s insta story of her in Ibiza WOW girl has left herself go go go what even is that outfit what a mess

love madisun tho gota be honest.

but those 3 desperate Welsh tramps embarrassing us all
whos lateysha’s man? 😂😂😂

I don’t like to body shame and I’m quite slim myself so I’m not one to talk about being skinny! But it does really make you realise how fake these insta models are and how average looking they are.

I’m only just 20 and growing up I used to compare myself to instagram models and be so insecure about not being very curvy and then I discovered tattle and it was so freeing being able to see that everything that’s fed to you on social media is so fake and edited

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wtf is Erin wearing in ocean 😂. Her trip seems so boring, just snaps of them in a taxi or the villa more or less

Reactions: 7
61D57BCC-6A04-4E7A-B677-0B15308FE524.jpeg
61D57BCC-6A04-4E7A-B677-0B15308FE524.jpeg

Lateysha and her squad monitoring considering they don’t care they are always on here. Bout “her friend sent her something” girlll we know you have a account here

What has madisun had done to her body? Her old Insta posts she didn’t have much shape more of a straight figure then all of a sudden she’s drastically changed 🙄
I’m glad you said this I thought the same didn’t no if I was tripping lol yeh she’s gone real thick has she just gained weight ? Looks kinda natural and cellulitey I do like madisun

Reactions: 6