Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn't she fly to dubai when uk was in lockdown in november? she really thinks she's exempt from a whole pandemic. with fake wealth too :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Idk understand how she gets away with breaking the lockdown rules every time! She went on a "business trip" and now she's in Birmingham. Seriously people like her need to be called out
But princess hairless erim had to go get her makeup done in bham!! Who cares if people are dying because of her travelling

Reactions: 4
another video of her being cringe then fake laughing at the end- what goes through her head when she posts these? And who the hell are recording them, her dad?
so modest :sick:

seems like she wants to appeal more to the muslim men than women
This.

Her content is becoming way too revealing so dunno what this modesty thing was even about, again just don’t lie about it how hard is it. Just say you like to dress how you dress so many other people do it
It has been revealing from the beginning. She has never been modest. Her content is and always has been centred around the clubbing lifestyle and for getting the attention of men to increase her following and engagement. There is nothing wrong with it but it's the fact that she lies and tries to portray that she is above that and everyone who is into that lifestyle and fashion and only does it for the pictures that is what is truly wrong with her platform. Something is really messed up in that big head of hers. She knows girl's get bored and see through the "sisterhood" act. Men keep following her and thirsting over her as long as she keeps providing them content to do so like she does.

I know there is mixed information about how her dad perceives all of it but I honestly would not be surprised if the reason he lets it slide, or possibly supports it, is because of money. The whole family seems shady and really seem like all they care about is money. I wonder what her mom's side of the family feels about all of it.

Last edited:
so modest :sick:

This.

It has been revealing from the beginning. She has never been modest. Her content is and always has been centred around the clubbing lifestyle and for getting the attention of men to increase her following and engagement. There is nothing wrong with it but it's the fact that she lies and tries to portray that she is above that and everyone who is into that lifestyle and fashion and only does it for the pictures that is what is truly wrong with her platform. Something is really messed up in that big head of hers. She knows girl's get bored and see through the "sisterhood" act. Men keep following her and thirsting over her as long as she keeps providing them content to do so like she does.

I know there is mixed information about how her dad perceives all of it but I honestly would not be surprised if the reason he lets it slide, or possibly supports it, is because of money. The whole family seems shady and really seem like all they care about is money. I wonder what her mom's side of the family feels about all of it.
She never mentions her mum side of the fam it's always her grandparents from her dads side. She never mentions any cousins or relatives except for that time she went USA for a family wedding. Doubt her dad is the only child and doesn't have any siblings or even cousins of his own.

Also last Wed erim hid 80 of her pics from instagram. Wonder what she has to hide 🤔😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just want to see her financials on company’s house

It’s not profit, it’s just revenue

Her mix of oils or whatever I really don’t think costs a lot I bet her cost of product is very low so the mark up is high, £40 for an oil is steep.

I just feel weird buying products from people who don’t have background in it. She isn’t a chemist or the one who creates cosmetic formulas so I just don’t trust it, from something you created and used at home for years but people cant make it at home and can only buy the formula ?

If she had studied and had a background in it, would be another story as to why it works

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t even say it’s a 6 figure business anymore. Now she’s saying it’s 7 😂😂
I think she honestly forgets what figure her biz is...she goes back and forth from 6 and 7 figure biz. I noticed that. 1 min it's a 6 figure biz, then overnight it becomes a 7 figure biz and then it drops to a 6 figure again 😂 I guess even she cant keep up with her own lies 🙄 she is human after all haha

just want to say that there is a reason why Harrod's, Selfridges, Space NK, Cult Beauty even Superdrug, lookfantastic or Duty Free are not retailing her brand. her numbers are mega exaggerated. it is all a show and that is why she's nearly two years into selling her byerim oil and no retailer will pick it up

there are brands with much less following than her (even in 10k range and LESS) and influencers with similar following who all get their products on the shelves in Selfridges within 6 months of the initial launch, most of the times even less. as long as your numbers and business plan show it, it's not difficult to get on shelves of retailers like Selfridges and Cult Beauty (and in the states - Sephora and Ulta are not difficult either). but she is exaggerating her numbers

the family is very very very shady

I think she honestly forgets what figure her biz is...she goes back and forth from 6 and 7 figure biz. I noticed that. 1 min it's a 6 figure biz, then overnight it becomes a 7 figure biz and then it drops to a 6 figure again 😂 I guess even she cant keep up with her own lies 🙄 she is human after all haha
Hahaha, I doubt it is a 6 figure business let alone 7 business, the numbers are definitely exaggerated. But let’s not forget her daddy probably paid for her business as well as bought most of the first stock lmao

Hahaha, I doubt it is a 6 figure business let alone 7 business, the numbers are definitely exaggerated. But let’s not forget her daddy probably paid for her business as well as bought most of the first stock lmao
that's 100% what i believe as well, she said she sold out her first launch, we know her dad bought most, if not all of it, so she can go cry on social media and feed the story to her followers to get them interested

Yeah so many newcomer brands are in those spaces, so why isn’t hers?
i've even seen influencers with a smaller following than hers get collaborations at shops like missguided, plt, etc (collaborations as in like coming out with clothing that is "influencer x missguided" not sponsored posts), she has absolutely nothing. and i don't doubt that it's because more of her demographic is male

Yeah I think people watch her for her pics not her product which is the entire point for people to see you for your product

Reactions: 1
that's 100% what i believe as well, she said she sold out her first launch, we know her dad bought most, if not all of it, so she can go cry on social media and feed the story to her followers to get them interested

i've even seen influencers with a smaller following than hers get collaborations at shops like missguided, plt, etc (collaborations as in like coming out with clothing that is "influencer x missguided" not sponsored posts), she has absolutely nothing. and i don't doubt that it's because more of her demographic is male
exactly!!! it looks like her gran/bibi dresses her half the time. she definitely is not a fashion influencer as much as she wants to think she is.

That’s why it’s like what’s your brand? You don’t have a set style or niche. Even with the hair stuff she could do SO much more. If that’s your niche ... educate people about hair ? Do other things that make you seem legitimate

She should probably take tips from this thread lmao

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.