Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well from what i have heard her dad doesn't like how sexualised her content is becoming just with the skimpy clothes and the sultry glares into the camera, he actually wanted her to wear more modest clothes to appeal to muslim demographic/women as that who she's meant to be "influencing" women (more oil sales) but she likes to dress how she dresses.. you are right though he doesn't want her to loose steam !
seems like she wants to appeal more to the muslim men than women

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her content is becoming way too revealing so dunno what this modesty thing was even about, again just don’t lie about it how hard is it. Just say you like to dress how you dress so many other people do it

Reactions: 2
Her content is becoming way too revealing so dunno what this modesty thing was even about, again just don’t lie about it how hard is it. Just say you like to dress how you dress so many other people do it
but she is not like other girls guys she's ✨ special ✨ she's a pure modest devout sikh who never smokes despite always being at shisha lounges, never drinks despite always going clubbing, is a virgin despite spending nights in hotels with her bfs, she was born hairless so she has absolutely no idea about shaving, waxing, and laser since she never had to deal with body hair like other girls do, and she's so naive and innocent she has to ask her daddy to go places with her and take all her pics and videos!!! she is just pure and modest and simply not like the other girls nowadays!!!

she's so pure that even the met police is ready to come to her defence over her comment sections!!! they are ready and willing to arrest ANYONE who dare leave her a comment that may hurt her feelings. :mad: all hail princess erim!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, she lies so so much it’s unbelievable
As her followers increased, she got worse. I noticed in her old pictures, she didn’t use a foundation too light and shows her natural complexion (which is darker)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As her followers increased, she got worse. I noticed in her old pictures, she didn’t use a foundation too light and shows her natural complexion (which is darker)
Wow this is all mad... how can you change skin tones in a matter of a year 😂 just embrace who you are!! Foundation washes off and you’re still the same skin colour, love.

this is one thing that runs in her family, the hate for dark skin, so yeah she wants to look lighter than she is and i know shes tried lightening creams....

• Wow
In that video with harneet it was so obvious her skins looks SO light and harneets actually looks matched to her. Brown skin is beautiful I hate that this happens

Reactions: 3
this is one thing that runs in her family, the hate for dark skin, so yeah she wants to look lighter than she is and i know shes tried lightening creams....
from the pic of her and her brother it seems the whole family is medium-dark indian skintone, so does their whole family try to be lighter?

In that video with harneet it was so obvious her skins looks SO light and harneets actually looks matched to her. Brown skin is beautiful I hate that this happens
yeah she does end up looking so washed out and grayish, she blames it on her undertones never matching but sis, it's your foundation literally being too light. and especially the hyperpigmentation at the corners of her lips (this is a super common area for hyperpigmentation on south asian skin so it's so normal) it always looks dark gray

Last edited:
Usually people wear lighter foundation to match their chest. My face skin tone is slightly darker than my chest from all the years of not wearing spf so I always go a shade lighter to match my chest but her chest is actually darker so why doesn’t she match to it?

she hasn't got a big team at all, she likes to allude to the fact theres more than her. but did anyone notice yesterday in her insta story "my legal team don't mess about" she hasn't even got a legal team... its all about her inflated ego. team = power to Erim, truth is by saying team she doesn't have to admit to a number of people working for her. And theres not a lot put it that way, only one person helps her with her byerim social media
I think its that kunal sood thst erim is dsting, he always seem to comment on her page, could be him.
It’s defo not Kunal, that’s just free pr for ByErim and he’s willing to do it because of his insta

She’s tried skin lightening products?? Why is this girl representing the south Asian community

Her dad wants her to take pics to appeal to men and sometimes he DOES take her pics this whole family is sicko what kind of father wants to sexualize his daughter for the world just for some money should have Just turned her into a prostitute atleast she would be good at it she’s a hoe bag, just getting fucked by different men every week she’s far from modest and good luck to any guy who goes swimming in her hole

• Wow
I noticed the discrepancies in her stories too. She used to say sis never wears eye shadow. I dont know how to wear eye shadow. Teach me how to put on eye shadow. Like how do you even apply it. Where do I start, what colour would I use. Ah I tried eye shadow for the first time, what do you guys think?... etc etc and in her old pics she is wearing eye shadow. 🤦‍♀️ Unless shes gonna claim that's the natural eye of her eyelids now 😂

• Haha
I noticed the discrepancies in her stories too. She used to say sis never wears eye shadow. I dont know how to wear eye shadow. Teach me how to put on eye shadow. Like how do you even apply it. Where do I start, what colour would I use. Ah I tried eye shadow for the first time, what do you guys think?... etc etc and in her old pics she is wearing eye shadow. 🤦‍♀️ Unless shes gonna claim that's the natural eye of her eyelids now 😂
Why is she like that 🤣🤣 tbh as soon as she says ‘sis’, I stop listening. Your not my ‘sis’ erim stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this is quite literally what's so weird about her, it is so weird that she lies about absolutely everything, like who lies about eyeshadow?? what is there to lie about??? you can say you don't know much about eye shadow without saying "I NEVER WEAR EYESHADOW"

this is quite literally what's so weird about her, it is so weird that she lies about absolutely everything, like who lies about eyeshadow?? what is there to lie about??? you can say you don't know much about eye shadow without saying "I NEVER WEAR EYESHADOW"
Exactly!! Or just say I used to wear it but hardly do anymore now. Simple. She was literally crying about it on her fb live. Fishing for compliments about how it will look good on her or she doesn't need it anyway etc

Exactly!! Or just say I used to wear it but hardly do anymore now. Simple. She was literally crying about it on her fb live. Fishing for compliments about how it will look good on her or she doesn't need it anyway etc
She seeks for validation and fishes for compliments. She cares too much about what other people think. That’s why she’s always ranting about us ‘trolls’, she can’t handle the fact that there are people out there who doesn’t like her

Yeah honestly no other influencer I know behaves like her, she acts like it’s a crime not to like her

Reactions: 4
Yeah honestly no other influencer I know behaves like her, she acts like it’s a crime not to like her
To her it literally is. Someone got ‘arrested’ remember!! (Where’s the article to prove this though lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.