Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her excuse for not doing that is that my friends and family are too precious to be shared online. I want to respect their privacy.... hmmm but if you're friends have businesses or are influencers/bloggers surely they would appreciate you sharing about them. She just never wants to help others. It's all about erim
do you guys remember - this makes me laugh to this day bc how fake it was - she made some stories about how apparently someone told her that the asian community isn't supportive of each other. and that she wanted to prove them wrong so she asked all of her instagram followers to go tweet about byerim on twitter to show this person that everyone is supportive. hahahahahaha like girl what. why not do your part and shout out businesses and bloggers and inform your following by supporting???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her excuse for not doing that is that my friends and family are too precious to be shared online. I want to respect their privacy.... hmmm but if you're friends have businesses or are influencers/bloggers surely they would appreciate you sharing about them. She just never wants to help others. It's all about erim
you are spot on, that has been her reason when she's been asked, but lets be real, these are friends that are already online and public. there is alot to unpack about Erim, many deep rooted insecurities which have been indulged by people around her and now she's a mess

do you guys remember - this makes me laugh to this day bc how fake it was - she made some stories about how apparently someone told her that the asian community isn't supportive of each other. and that she wanted to prove them wrong so she asked all of her instagram followers to go tweet about byerim on twitter to show this person that everyone is supportive. hahahahahaha like girl what. why not do your part and shout out businessed and bloggers and inform your following by supporting???
AHHAHAHHA yehhhh, what to do is make your own community the enemy to make them prove to you their not.... psycho if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i had to go find a screen recording of it because it it just so hilarious to me and i seriously get secondhand embarrassment for her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i had to go find a screen recording of it because it it just so hilarious to me and i seriously get secondhand embarrassment for her
omg lol what an ugly human being, someones crappy personality makes them so ugly, and especially erim who is not that good looking to begin with but if she was genuinely a good person she would be very beautiful, like Kaushal... her personality makes her beautiful.

Reactions: 2
She really doesn’t seem like she has any friends 🤐 I remember when she posted about her friend saying how comes she got verified but you haven’t, that is sooooo shady 🤣 it’s clear your chatting tit about someone too that makes YOU look bad

• Heart
btw the only tweets about byerim that day were all fake twitters!! hahahahahaah she really embarrassed herself

• Haha
so someone mentioned views on this thread have gone up from 35k to 45k in the last 2 days, i checked her social blade and for the past 2 days shes been losing followers like march 24 she lost 71, then again lost 56 on the 26th, also she really does not gain that many followers, like 50-60 followers every other day,

Reactions: 7
so someone mentioned views on this thread have gone up from 35k to 45k in the last 2 days, i checked her social blade and for the past 2 days shes been losing followers like march 24 she lost 71, then again lost 56 on the 26th, also she really does not gain that many followers, like 50-60 followers every other day,
this is interesting, how do we check the views for this thread ?

i forgot to say, she's had her lips done too
yikes, no wonder she looks scary when she overlines them so much, whats the point of continuing to overline once you have had your lips done, she does it WAY too much looks like an actual clown now

It was so obvious she had her lips done dunno why she was like GUYS I’ve had NO work done!!!!

this is interesting, how do we check the views for this thread ?
on your homepage on tattle, you scroll down and it will show you the threads you are 'watching' and it shows info like how many views and replies and such that the thread has

Reactions: 1
It was so obvious she had her lips done dunno why she was like GUYS I’ve had NO work done!!!!
i saw a tik tok of her making a video bragging about how her lips are natural and saying that's how they look without makeup but she had them overlined LOL

also didnt she also make a video about that vaneeta doctor's lip pigmentation kit and she was saying she doesn't deal with pigmented lips but you can see that her lips are pigmented brown lol

• Haha
This forum shows up way above byerim when you search erim kaur on Google now 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I always thought how come her lips always look so defined like it looked like she had product on but would act like she didn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.