Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattle420

VIP Member
Just got bailed out of jail guys. I was chilling in my room in singapore and these bunch of mI5 agents started scaling my apartment building and arrested me. I was charged for harassing and bullying erim kaur on tattle and they flew me over to the UK where I was detained in jail 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kckk223

Haha so true , I’m sorry but did her & her nan really work for years to come up with the magic formula?As she claims . It took years to perfect the ingredients apparently
Doubt it.
Erim is such a nutjob, she talks about how her nani would oil her hair and mix many oils together, but comon WHICH brown girl doesn't have the same experience, we all grew up with grandma oiling our hair.. cmon erim LOL do better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

jayman

I’ve been watching this thread for so long but I can’t keep quiet about her anymore.
She is genuinely one of the most annoying people I have ever come across. She literally screams insecure.
She is the definition of fake. She seems very much like a bitchy girl, typical stuck up pretty Indian girl who thinks she’s so much better than everyone else when in reality she is pretty average looking. There are many beautiful Punjabi girls but she acts like she is the only one. She talks about being a very positive person and posts affirmations and all that jazz and says she rises above hate but then gets people to spread negativity and come after people who give her hate? Contradictory or what? Like when she said that girl had copied her hair oil?? Like did she physically create each individual oil in 120000BC and make this recipe which THOUSANDS of Indian girls have used since they were child? She has no originality or creativity whatsoever.
The oils which she has made is no way 100% natural. Amla oil is naturally green/yellow so how can you say you are using the oil in its purified form when the oil itself is clear??? Somethings clearly not right. Reading the replies that her company gives to people who review her product just shows how she genuinely doesn’t know how to take criticism. You cannot tell people that there is no possible way that the product could causing the symptoms they are having especially when more than a handful of people are experiencing the same problem. It is very well know that essential oils should NEVER come into contact with your skin 🤷‍♀️, clearly she didn’t do much research.
The modest thing drives me INSANE. You cannot be modest when you’re wearing tight revealing outfits on Instagram which show off your (very obviously exaggerating) “curves” with your tits hanging out but wear high neck, long sleeved clothing in real life. I don’t see people such as hijabis for example, dressing any differently on Instagram than they do irl 🤡. The girl is lost.
The Mother’s Day post aswell just doesn’t make sense. It’s almost as they she has completely disregarded her mother and saying that because she passed away, sadly, her dad has been her sole provider. Like I don’t think your mother chose to die and leave you. Why wouldn’t you post a picture of her to keep her memory alive and to give her an appreciation post. And I 100% agree that she uses her mum’s death as a sob story for people to buy her oil. Capatilising off the death of your own mother is just sickening IMO 🤢 it’s definitely sad that her mum passed away but I never see her celebrate the times that she did have with her. No throwback pictures of her, no posts on her birthday to commemorate her. Its always like “my mum’s dead. My mum died.” It’s like she feels resentful towards her for dying which is really sad.
There’s so much I dislike about her🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 11

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Her content is becoming way too revealing so dunno what this modesty thing was even about, again just don’t lie about it how hard is it. Just say you like to dress how you dress so many other people do it
but she is not like other girls guys she's ✨ special ✨ she's a pure modest devout sikh who never smokes despite always being at shisha lounges, never drinks despite always going clubbing, is a virgin despite spending nights in hotels with her bfs, she was born hairless so she has absolutely no idea about shaving, waxing, and laser since she never had to deal with body hair like other girls do, and she's so naive and innocent she has to ask her daddy to go places with her and take all her pics and videos!!! she is just pure and modest and simply not like the other girls nowadays!!!

she's so pure that even the met police is ready to come to her defence over her comment sections!!! they are ready and willing to arrest ANYONE who dare leave her a comment that may hurt her feelings. :mad: all hail princess erim!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
okay HELLO I'm also from the dead guru gossip thread, I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY. I have read through this entire thread and you guys have made so many points & also are so funny haha

I was the one that posted about erim lying about her body hair in the gg threads. so here's receipts guys ☕
I have followed her from the beginning before she even had 3k followers, we followed each other. but I unfollowed her before she hit 50k because she seemed up her own ass about every little thing, her outfits were ugly as hell, and I noticed how much she started lying. She specifically used to work for Hannah London spa managing their social media at the time so she got free treatments from them. Specifically for her haircuts, hair treatments, eyebrows, and most importantly: laser hair removal treatments. At that time no one gave a flying fuck about who she is but she would try to call herself a celebrity. You can see on her family's restaurant's IG page (she was running the socials for the restaurant) she tagged herself and called herself a celebrity from the eriki instagram account whenever she would eat there. She did the same when she was managing the instagram for Hannah London Spa. This was all around the beginning of 2019/end of 2018. She got her entire body lasered and once the hair was gone, I saw on stories and instagram lives that when other girls from her "sisterhood," mostly Sikh girls (this is important because we already struggle with a lot when it comes to culture and body hair and western beauty standards especially when we try to follow faith) were the ones asking about body hair tips. She would always create this completely fake image about herself say that she has no idea any advice on removing hair because she was born hairless so she never had to deal with any of it. And this is from her YouTube video where she clearly states it. But she got her laser done for her whole body at Hannah London Spa and now she just lies to her audience. In my opinion, as a Kaur that is so terrible to try to create such an image when you know your following has so many Kaurs. It's so damaging and ever since I saw her lie about that, I lost all respect and sympathy for this girl. She does not care about sisterhood. She only cares about herself and she uses her audience, whether thats the horny boys who she takes pics for or the girls she pretends to have a bond with but in reality just wants them to worship her as a celebrity above them, for monetary gain and brand deals. she only speaks about Sikh issues when it helps her out and she has proved that time and time again

IMG_0803.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 01.55.41.png

There is so much more I want to comment on idk if I remember all of it haha.

Yes she broke up with the AJ guy before the end of 2019 I believe. But they are definitely broken up
I agree with her dad funding her business. I am pretty sure he bought most, if not all, of the first-launch stock.
She has been trying to monetize her audience with a product before she had an oil to offer. She used to post stories that her nani was oiling her hair and at first she used to answer the questions of people asking about the oils saying theyre just random oils, but then when she got more and more questions, she started saying she is going to be "releasing the recipe" once she realised she can monetise her following. Before the hair stuff, she was trying to be a fitness influencer. Of course now she claims that she only works out like 1x a week and doesn't know much about fitness but back then she was trying to make fitness videos on instagram (obvs they didnt do well and she has deleted them since)
Her teeth are fake. I think what she got done is called bonding from dr. deepak aulak in london.
Her body is completely exaggerated in her instagram pics, here is her on someone else's instagram post that she didn't get to edit. notice how her skin tone isn't white washed either
My god her style is absolutelyyyyyyy terrible. She has no sense of style and her "luxury" bags she buys are either so basic or so ugly. That one beige "Chanel" she has with the strap across the bag to hold it like a clutch looks like a complete fake from those wholesale sites, I have never seen it in Chanel's collections
I also agree that it is soooo wrong for her to say that she dresses modestly in real life but dresses like that for the gram. How is that not fake at all?
Also I don't think she was someone who didn't drink and smoke hookah, at least before. She used to work in clubs for years and went to hookah lounges multiple times a week. Why would you want to be around hookah smoke if you don't smoke?
Also Almas is her mum's last name and part of erim's middle name. erim almas kaur lally. idk if her mum was muslim bc her massi is amritdhari but there's a lot of rumours going around london (outside of this thread) that she does have muslim family.

There is nothing wrong with getting laser or smoking hookah if that is what you choose to do but it's the fact that she lies about it. And if she hides her Muslim roots/family, that is just even more sad. I am glad more people are starting to realise how fake she is.

IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

Chanel30

Surprised that I am not the only one irritated by her fake attitude.
What most made me laugh is how she considered herself as a sikh not Indian. Doesn't like to be referred as an India, yet her ancestors are from punjab.. Which is in india 🤣

She pretends to be modest in real life, mentioned this on a recent post... yet wears tight revealing clothes for social media how can she be modest, such a hypocrite.
So I found this image of Erim on Instagram. I thought she liked dressing modest in her personal life? I don’t care whether she dresses modest or not or whether she chops and changes between the two, but it’s the fact that she always claims she only wears modest wear in her “real life” which simply doesn’t seem to be true.

Also it’s insane how average she looks when she’s not in control of the camera.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

kaur57

omg i am SO glad that I found this thread...I have been literally seeing through her since the beginning & was wondering why nobody was seeing what I saw..so I'm glad we have a community here.

i really hope the girls that are looking up to her can see that she's not a role model.. especially claiming that she was born hairless, when I have seen her promote some laser spa when her IG was smaller? she also used to work at a club from what I remember (not that it matters!) but then claiming that she is 'modest' and so 'Sikh' is just not right...

Instead of putting up that good girl act, I really wish she could have shown her past lifestyle and how she has been improving to become a better Sikh, etc..but instead it just seems all lies and deceit from the beginning.

also, i really just had to roll my eyes a few months ago when she was talking about how she doesn't like birthdays and like to keep it a secret but then posted 2-3 stories, and even a post about it LOL i just couldn't...that's definitely attention seeking.

• Heart

Amelia223

Chatty Member
My personal opinion on this:

Whilst I agree, @‘ing or dm’ing influencers with mean nasty comments is definitely something people shouldn’t be doing.. not all comments that disagree with your viewpoint or brand are hate comments

1. Influencers are the new celebs. Just like there were tabloid gossip pages back in the day & everyone had something to say about celeb choices, we now have social media forums and places like tattle or guru gossip. Same thing. We are commenting on things to do with people in the public eye. We aren’t all up in the influencers dm’s letting them know our opinion. This is a completely seperate platform!

2. As alot of influencers are business owners, they should remember that disgruntled customers will always come online to comment. The same way I might tweet Hermes with a complaint if they lose my parcel is the same way somebody who had a bad experience with a business will talk about it online. As long as you aren’t personally attacking the individual to a nasty level & just talking about your experience, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that & it isn’t hate or something you will get bad karma for? It’s a review

Just my opinion on forums and reviews.
See how negative her Twitter is- that’s all she attracts.
Also, she is so sure that people will receive karma for the ‘hate comments’. Firstly, most of the ‘hate’ Erim receives is about her being a bad business owner who deletes negative reviews. If I had spent £40+ on a hair oil that caused my hair to fall out and was then blocked by person who ran the business then I would too complain about it online. That’s not hate, it’s making people aware of the situation and they have a right to leave a bad review.
Secondly, why does she seem to think she’s the good one in the situation. She literally is BLOCKING people who leaves bad reviews which she should not be doing as a business woman. Is she gonna get karma for that too? Thirdly, a lot of the things we comment on are our opinions. If you are an influencer and made yourself known to the public then you should expect that not everyone is going to like you. Erim is so problematic so we have a reason not to like her. I don’t see how anyone will get karma from that??
Lastly, erim we are building a better life for ourselves. Just because we don’t like you doesn’t mean our life is crap, you don’t have any impact on how we live so relax 🤣🤣

niveasoft

Been lurking for a while and had to say this. I’m not saying that she isn’t 1/4 Pashtun but coming from a Pashtun background we would not claim her. She looks Indian/Bengali with her skin colour (not that there’s anything wrong with being dark. But her features are not Pashtun like at all (even though we are diverse). We would laugh at her in person so maybe that’s why she doesn’t talk about it as much. I’ve seen her beg on tiktok replying to comments saying she looks Arab and Afghan. And she’s deleted mine and several others saying she looks full Indian. I seriously don’t get the hype. She is very average looking. And she has hamster cheeks.

Also her real skin colour without filters. Just embrace being tan. Some of the prettiest girls are dark
i hate Erim as much as the next person but this comment belongs in the bin, theres something i have realised about people who are mixed with arab/pashtun (erim being one of them) they look down on indian and bengalis or those of a darker skin. its trash. the last sentence didnt win you any brownie points..

and im full punjabi/indian and my skin is lighter than Erims and if people ask what i am i proudly say punjabi/indian. dont get why you need to tell her she looks full indian like its meant to be an insult...

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Here she goes again with the online abuse. I’m going to go on a little rant here because I’m sick of it so bare with me.
First of all, I don’t get what the issue with gossip (not hate) forums is anyway. Would erim rather us comment this under her insta posts. We criticise her outside of her social media accounts. I understand complaining about hateful comments on your social media and stuff but she clearly has a problem with this forum. Here’s a tip for you Erim- don’t read it. To me this is the same as when i gossip with my friends about influencers, i really don’t see the difference, and i don’t think we ‘abuse’ her on this forum but rather comments on her actions and behaviour. Just because we are not sheep and fall for her act doesn’t mean we are harassing her.

influencers like erim really see any form of criticism as online abuse/harassment. Stop acting like the victim- you chose to put your life online so obviously there will be people that gossip (especially if you are scamming people)

Also, has she not thought of the problems it would cause to get rid of anonymous posting. What a great idea erim. Lets out all the gay teens finding their feet online away from their unsupportive religious families. Lets allow governments to prosecute human rights activists.

Besides, expressing your opinion (NOT ABUSE) is essential to a democratic society? Like if we’re banning sites like this (which don’t break the law) which erim can block then what would happen? Influencers like her are just so far up their arse, people who are obsessed with themselves and their images.

long story short, this isn’t online harassment. Either block this site if you don’t want to see us gossip about you, choose to learn from this criticism and be a better person (rather than seeing it as harassment) or stop posting on social media

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

djsxingh

This backs my point up again...

It’s great she’a made a poster about the on going farmer protests and shared it. But WHY has she written BY ERIM on them? What has her oil got to do with the on going protests? Nothing.

There’s only 1 reason it’s because she’s seen it as a free marketing opportunity. Loads of people are sharing the post I can see which therefore markets her brand also with ‘by erim’ written on the posters.

funny thing is no one else is making posters and putting their own logos on them...not even Khalsa Aid. I just don’t understand her logic.

Last edited:
  • Angry

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
yeah i can see her getting more angry that she's been caught in her lies and victimising herself and calling it hate rather than reflecting on herself and how much she is lying to and scamming girls

What does she not lie about? Next this girl gonna claim she’s never pooed before
"idk if i have ever told you guys but, i've never pooed before - i just don't do it! idk, idk what it is, i just don't poo! if you guys have any suggestions on how i can poo for the first time please leave them in the comments because i have just never pooed before and i know nothing about it!"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chanel30

I know Erim likes to portray she’s modest in real life, but she can’t delete pics from her history that prove otherwise. As another poster said, there’s nothing wrong with wearing a bikini or posting on social media wearing one, but it’s the fact she claims she’s modest which is an obvious lie. Maybe Erim has a warped definition of modesty.

Attachments

• Wow

niveasoft

Knowing her she's probably called the owner of Twitter and is getting Twitter shut down as we speak. Surprised that page lasted a whole few hours...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, i knowwwww tomorrow shes gonna be like "thanks to my legal team for contacting twitter on their sunday evening, my legal team dont play guyssss, get you a legal team like mine"

• Haha