Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah the *daddy helps me and is my travel companion* is all performative bullshit for insta, he doesn't go everywhere with her, she acts like she cant travel without her dad and that he's there to be her companion just so he can vouch she wasn't with a guy that night. you know the deal
yup yup yupppppp you're confirming everything i felt the vibes for! as someone mentioned above - she really should take her own advice because people can see through her bullshit, we can feel it and then it ends up being true!

Reactions: 4
Also why does she keep byerim team private? Like why does she not want the world to know who's on her team? Is it coz she doesn't wanna promote their IG or people approaching them for info about her? Like if you have a successful company with a team of 10 wouldnt you be proud of it and post about it so your customers can get to know/like/trust the brand even more? 🤔
because they comment, interact and such on all her stuff so it would come across as fake if her audience knew that they are quite literally paid to hype her up and ofc she doesnt want her audience knowing that

she wants this image of a celebrity, that she just can't help that people are obsessed with her! so she makes the people who work for her and her friends and family make accounts to hype her up so it looks like so many people love her and are inspired by her and obsessed with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
because they comment, interact and such on all her stuff so it would come across as fake if her audience knew that they are quite literally paid to hype her up and ofc she doesnt want her audience knowing that
ahh is the dans/daniel guy part of the byerim team then? i find it so weird how obsessive he is about byerim on EVERY single post of theirs

• Haha
Surprised she even replied tbh

She can't even keep relationships with her PTs. Wonder how long Ekam will last. Shes prob the one that has stuck around the longest tbh. There was one before her, cant remember her name but obv something happened as erim unfollowed her after

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ahh is the dans/daniel guy part of the byerim team then? i find it so weird how obsessive he is about byerim on EVERY single post of theirs
He’s not, oddly enough he is actually just a random online person

Surprised she even replied tbh

She can't even keep relationships with her PTs. Wonder how long Ekam will last. Shes prob the lasted that has stuck around tbh. There was one before her, cant remember her name but obv something happened as erim unfollowed her after
Don’t even get me started😂

Reactions: 2
Also why does she keep byerim team private? Like why does she not want the world to know who's on her team? Is it coz she doesn't wanna promote their IG or people approaching them for info about her? Like if you have a successful company with a team of 10 wouldnt you be proud of it and post about it so your customers can get to know/like/trust the brand even more? 🤔
she hasn't got a big team at all, she likes to allude to the fact theres more than her. but did anyone notice yesterday in her insta story "my legal team don't mess about" she hasn't even got a legal team... its all about her inflated ego. team = power to Erim, truth is by saying team she doesn't have to admit to a number of people working for her. And theres not a lot put it that way, only one person helps her with her byerim social media

• Wow
Reactions: 5
so it always makes me laugh that shes like "my dad takes all my pics" no babe you wait till everyones out until you slag around on the balcony for insta!!
What ever happened to that girl she was really "close" with I think she was a blogger too Nefy

What ever happened to that girl she was really "close" with I think she was a blogger too Nefy
She unfollowed her but nefy still follows her. She was always taking pics of her. Nefy has loads of pics of her at erims place that erim took for her. You can tell erim purposely took tit pics/angles of her

she hasn't got a big team at all, she likes to allude to the fact theres more than her. but did anyone notice yesterday in her insta story "my legal team don't mess about" she hasn't even got a legal team... its all about her inflated ego. team = power to Erim, truth is by saying team she doesn't have to admit to a number of people working for her. And theres not a lot put it that way, only one person helps her with her byerim social media
i totally thought this as well about the legal team, its all just for her ego. you guys are confirming so much i already thought about her, it's so clear how much she lies, i can't imagine how many more people from her audience are noticing how fake she is and thinking these exact thoughts

She unfollowed her but nefy still follows her. She was always taking pics of her. Nefy has loads of pics of her at erims place that erim took for her. You can tell erim purposely took tit pics/angles of her
scary thing is erim did this tit on purpose to more than one of her friends!

• Sad
  • Sick
scary thing is erim did this tit on purpose to more than one of her friends!
YeahI remember her bitching about a friend who backstabbed her or something on fb live. She is one of those bitchy asian girls who always used to witch about others on her fb live. I cant believe girls used to be so inspired by that. Her fb lives were toxic, no wonder she never saved them or posted them in the group

She I remember her bitching about a friend who backstabbed her or something on fb live.
i dont think that has ever happened, if anything its the opposite... her friends have consistently licked her ass and helped her on her insta journey, thinking she would help them elevate their lives too in terms of social media success by tagging them or shouting them out - which isn't really uncommon, lets not forget her friends are her "sisters" she's never had. but no, she wouldn't ever put her friends on.... she doesn't wanna see her circle win.

i dont think that has ever happened, if anything its the opposite... her friends have consistently licked her ass and helped her on her insta journey, thinking she would help them elevate their lives too in terms of social media success by tagging them or shouting them out - which isn't really uncommon, lets not forget her friends are her "sisters" she's never had. but no, she wouldn't ever put her friends on.... she doesn't wanna see her circle win.
i know i've mentioned this before but it baffles me how she NEVER tagged harneet for doing her makeup when harneet has a makeup page of her own, wouldn't you want your friend to get booked and busy? harneet should have been tagged in every single pic, story, reel, tik tok, everything that she did her hair and/or makeup! that's just common sense, everyone, even people who aren't influencers do this!

Reactions: 5
i know i've mentioned this before but it baffles me how she NEVER tagged harneet for doing her makeup when harneet has a makeup page of her own, wouldn't you want your friend to get booked and busy? harneet should have been tagged in every single pic, story, reel, tik tok, everything that she did her hair and/or makeup! that's just common sense, everyone, even people who aren't influencers do this!
Ha. She would NEVERRR in a million years tag Harneet.

Ha. She would NEVERRR in a million years tag Harneet.
She used harneet for makeup videos on youtube, harneet carried the whole video about the lipsticks, and still she was never even given a shout out. the LEAST erim could have done is tell people that the reason harneet knows so much is because she's a trained makeup artist and to check out her page and book her for anything coming up!

harneet is just the tip of the iceberg unfortunately, and believe me i agree but there are more girls theres a reason why we never hear about any of Erims friends. just remember this is a sisterhood but she has zero friends she holidays with or dines with etc etc

Reactions: 7
Her excuse for not doing that is that my friends and family are too precious to be shared online. I want to respect their privacy.... hmmm but if you're friends have businesses or are influencers/bloggers surely they would appreciate you sharing about them. She just never wants to help others. It's all about erim

The only biz she would ever tag was Eriki and again that benefits just her and her fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.