Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this girl really complains about everything, how did she manage to turn an opportunity to ask her followers how they are doing into complaining about her car and laptop? she is incredibly tone deaf
Wait, ain't she a millionaire, why hasn't she already got a macbook instead of having to constantly repair her HP laptop and borrowing others 😂

Not erim taking all the credit for creating her btec hair oil
Why has she put up the fake photoshopped store signs and posters? 😂

Reactions: 2

new thread guys
Sorry I'm not familiar with tattle, how comes theres a new thread?

Reactions: 1
I’m dead- the pictures used to show her ‘6 figure business success’ are all fake 🤣🤣🤣

Also, her makeup looked awful in these shoots. What is she gonna do without harneet?
Is she trying to be a geisha?! Erim literally out here looking like Casper the (unfriendly) ghost. You’re not white just allow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's not expensive getting an i8 on finance. You can get any high end car on finance and only pay monthly. You can then give that car in every 3 years and get another. So technically you dont own the car and you ain't paying out 10s or 100s of thousands. My cousin drives an i8, hes a company director too but finances it rather than tying up a huge sum of money into a car as value drops immediately.
Yeah, I'm not saying the cars show he's rich but it is clear her dad is really well off. The cars are just an addition, she's from a really well off background

Reactions: 1
just commenting to report closed thread x

next thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.