Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kckk223

so someone mentioned views on this thread have gone up from 35k to 45k in the last 2 days, i checked her social blade and for the past 2 days shes been losing followers like march 24 she lost 71, then again lost 56 on the 26th, also she really does not gain that many followers, like 50-60 followers every other day,

Reactions: 7

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Wtf is this? Burnout is very serious, but it seems like she's throwing the word around just to illustrate how "busy" she is. It's not worth neglecting your health just to play up to this whole "girl boss" "hustle culture" thing. She could at least let her followers know that taking a break and resting is okay.

Also, she can't talk about karma when her oil is out here giving people rashes and hair loss. This forum is basically her karma catching up to her 😘.
Shes feeling burnt out again guys!! Give her a break, she woke up at 12 today instead of 1 after a long day of smelling shit shampoos 😩

Attachments

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
real celebs can't even throw their stalkers who end up at their house in jail, they get restraining orders. erim over here is trying to get people thrown in jail over comments lol

anon903321

Nahhh whoever started this Twitter is a legend! How can this weirdo say she knows nothing about laser when there is a video on Instagram of her getting laser done?! I don’t understand if she is a full on liar or mentally deranged.

• Heart

tattle420

VIP Member
i'm loving how quick this thread is moving. imagine your tattle thread getting more views than your youtube videos 🤗

since we're coming close to a 2nd thread here's my title suggestion!

erim kaur #2 - aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy's money made her a girl bo$$

• Haha

Chanel30

I can’t with this girl - she’s really claiming someone has been arrested and sent to prison in the very same day? Girl the legal system isn’t that quick. Even if they were arrested, they would be questioned, charged if there was sufficient evidence and then the matter would be dealt by the courts. I’m not sure whether she’s thick or whether she’s exaggerating on purpose to make it out to be a bigger deal.

Also the police can only arrest someone when it’s necessary to do so. I very much doubt this individual was arrested, but taken in questioning.

I’m very interested in reading this article that the police are supposedly meant to publish.

m.060606

I wonder what happened to her two “girls” and employees Kavita and Harneet. They were always in her stories and they were both moderators of Erim’s sisterhood page, but they no longer are. They no longer follow byerim or erim. Everyone that works with her or is her “friend” doesn’t seem to last long. I remember she was friends with Hamesha (Mesh) Kaur who was a moderator of the fb group and used to work for her and she no longer works for her. Clearly Erim can’t maintain friends/boyfriends.

Also do you guys not find it weird that she has a Instagram highlight about “the one” when her ex bf wasn’t the one lmao. He must of realised what she’s really like and left her just like all of her friends lol.

finally, she used to promote organic oils by hema (check the insta page highlights under “bloggers”) and then came out with her own oil. Sorry but I think the story she made up about her oil being used for years is a big lie. It’s just so unprofessional to lie so much. Karma and God will catch up to her and make her pay for her deeds.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

kckk223

I saw her post about that today. Im really sorry if I'm coming off as annoying but it tends to just feel like people either think shes the worst person alive or she's perfect. I read a bit more of the forum and i think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle...were all obviously somewhere in the middle if we're kaurs on a gossip forum reading or writing about her.

But I kinda think if the police arrested someone they mustve done something pretty bad..like they wouldn't just arrest someone for trolling. What if they were harassing her? Idk i don't think anyone deserves that

I was also reading a bit more on here and it started to make me wonder about making my own ig account. I'm 19 and just getting into fashion and finding my style so I made an account to post my outfits. Obv my account is tiny and nothing like erims but im kinda wondering if its even a good idea to make a public ig if people could make fun of me or end up talking about my family...I was excited about it at first but is it really worth it?
You should go for it! Make your Instagram account do it there is room for everyone! I just want to clarify to you that the reason Erim gets hate is because she’s unethical, she deletes negative reviews all these women saying the oil is making their hair fall out instead of addressing their concerns she deletes the reviews and posts fake positive reviews to get more sales of her oil, of course a business woman like that is going to get hate, all these women saying it’s making their hair fall out CANNOT be lying’ erims so self absorbed to care about anyone else

prncil256

I am v v doubtful that Byerim made 6 figures, can’t wait for companies house to reveal her actual figures

Chocogossiper

I’m not sure but I don’t think we should judge people based on their ‘innocence’ or their sex life- that’s quite private
I agree with you, sex should only be spoken about if someone wants to. Sadly in the brown community girls who present themselves as more 'innocent' garner brownie points from the community even if they aren't 'innocent'. Which is why Erims whole marketing strategy is innocent indian sikh girl, she does this by saying her dad goes everywhere with her, by saying she only believes in modest dress but wearing at times revealing/provocative clothes and lastly, by saying she doesn't have a boyfriend but she does - the list can go on. Whilst I dont think anyone should judge on innocence, it is the reality of the desi/brown community for women, and I dont think it's healthy that influencers like Erim perpetuate this ideology rather than go against it.

Johngail245

Been lurking for a while and had to say this. I’m not saying that she isn’t 1/4 Pashtun but coming from a Pashtun background we would not claim her. She looks Indian/Bengali with her skin colour (not that there’s anything wrong with being dark. But her features are not Pashtun like at all (even though we are diverse). We would laugh at her in person so maybe that’s why she doesn’t talk about it as much. I’ve seen her beg on tiktok replying to comments saying she looks Arab and Afghan. And she’s deleted mine and several others saying she looks full Indian. I seriously don’t get the hype. She is very average looking. And she has hamster cheeks.

Also her real skin colour without filters. Just embrace being tan. Some of the prettiest girls are dark

Attachments

Last edited:

tattle420

VIP Member
Shes so dumb lmfaooo.. as if everyone in the world is from the UK. I'd like to see what the UK police can do about my 'harrassment'/government ID linked account from halfway across the world where they have 0 jurisdiction.

Dumbass probably thinks MI6 have to get involved to extradite me and charge me for cyberbullying the UK's hairless national treasure

• Haha

jayman

If I was Erim I would just delete my whole insta, Twitter and everything. Is she not embarazzed? 😭

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Erim logic:

Person 1: “You’re amazing omg we love you, queen”
Erim: “Thanks sis xxx”

Person 2: “Erim has an ego & needs to stop advertising her dangerous hair oil”
Erim: “MI5 and my lawyers will hunt you down”
The fact erim thinks the MI5 spies will track us and punish us for harassment over her shit hair oil makes me die of laughter 🤣🤣. The world doesn’t revolve around you erim, there’s bigger issues in the world

• Haha

Dolly x

What bugs me about her is how she always complains about how busy she is. Sure, everyone feels stressed when busy but she makes it seem like she has it the worst and never seems truly grateful- she’s literally in bloody Dubai whilst everyone here is stuck at home and she still found a way to complain about something.
Could not agree more she’s so irritating, try’s way to hard aswell . Finally a thread on her :)

djsxingh

Chanel30 - Look at my post on page 7 with the telford boy incident.

Now I think she is showing signs of narcissistic personality disorder.

1. She can't take criticism and views all these posts in this forum as 'hate/personal attacks'.
2. She needs constant praise and admiration which is why she removes bad reviews of her product.
3. She exploits situations such as above for their own personal needs. Narcissists simply don’t think about how their choices affects others. And if you point it out, they still won’t truly get it and consider it as 'hate'.
4. Her tweets about all the hate she's receiving. There's a sense of self-importance, seeking validation from her Twitter followers constantly.
5. She made a fake account on tik tok to reply to reviews of people unsatisfied about her product. If there is ever an interruption or diminishment in the admirer’s attention and praise, the narcissist treats it as a betrayal.

Narcissists can be very magnetic and charming. They are very good at creating a fantastical, flattering self-image that draw us in. But as you can see in this forum there's a very different side.

I think these are early signs, it will get much worse if she doesn't address it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow