Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

niveasoft

so someone mentioned views on this thread have gone up from 35k to 45k in the last 2 days, i checked her social blade and for the past 2 days shes been losing followers like march 24 she lost 71, then again lost 56 on the 26th, also she really does not gain that many followers, like 50-60 followers every other day,
this is interesting, how do we check the views for this thread ?

prncil256

well at the start she thought they were a fit match, but as she got bigger on insta she became cocky and obviously thought she could secure a bigger fish, but each to their own. shes keeping very quiet about the guy she is seeing now though !
who’s the new guy!!!

Jane1122

VIP Member
It is but as long she makes sure that no one in her circle whether they stay with her or not can openly say anything about it, so as long as her image is protected she doesn’t really care about much else.
How does he ensure no one opens up about her?

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
From the time she was charging £40 for a hair oil, I was eye rolling. I mean there are sites like CultBeauty, Selfridges etc. where you can find brands in the game for decades. I genuinely don’t understand her logic other than to be #1, be worshipped for sitting on her ass all day and rinse the brown girls £.
cultbeauty and spacenk also feature brands that are new and have much less following (and the sales she claims) than erim! selfridges too honestly, i've found really cool indie brands that are super small and not really discovered in the media yet through all three of them. so the fact that she's not on shelves ANYWHERE is shadyyyyyyyyyy

Jane1122

VIP Member
i do not know how she met him, i always wondered that. at the start she was a good gf, but when the social media grew so did her ego and aspirations for a better bf (despite her saying she was gonna marry him), in the end she didnt like the way he looked - very shallow. the break up was mutual but initiated by him, her family were upset
How long was she with him for?

Mummylife_247

If you don’t know who she is, she’s known within the brown girl community on Instagram. She seems lovely and I respect how she’s built her own business at a young age. But why are her hair oils so PRICEY- like £40 for a 100ml bottle when I can get the same oils and mix them myself for cheaper.
Also, I’ve never seen anyone break so many covid rules and get no backlash for it- she does so many photo shoots during lockdown (without social distancing) and is planning to go Dubai this month? Is it seriously that important to go during a second lockdown? What do you guys think?
"Brown girl community" really?!?! I think a better choice of words would be Indian/ Asian. Please stop defining people by the colour of their skin.