Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Downdog39

I don't agree with taking the piss out of her appearance.

Fair enough comment on her actions but mocking her appearance isn't cool.
I get it but she portrays this unrealistic version of herself which is harmful to the young girls looking up to her. That's how she normally looks, I've seen her in her car before too and she looks like that. I just believe in transparency

Also, regarding her post today. I'm glad she's bringing light to the farmer situation in India but she's only gotten to do that because she was getting hate for not doing it. So seeing her stroy and noticing that someone from bbc wants her to go forwards to talk about is great becuase it'll get coverage but she's the absolute wrong person for it. There are so many Sikhs out there who influence with a wider knowledge that can help with this. Also no doubt she'd use the opportunity to plug her own business. It's the shameless

Reactions: 8

jayman

Also she’s changed the name on her depop to P Patel 😂😂 kaursclothes is the & but the name is Patel 🤔🤔🤭nice try. It used to be Jasmine Kaur or something lol. The girl is strange 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

anon903321

Erim logic:

Person 1: “You’re amazing omg we love you, queen”
Erim: “Thanks sis xxx”

Person 2: “Erim has an ego & needs to stop advertising her dangerous hair oil”
Erim: “MI5 and my lawyers will hunt you down”

• Haha

Chocogossiper

She says she dressed modestly when she goes out in real life... but she only ever goes out for content and when she is out in "real life" shes getting people to pics of her. She's defo not in modest wear. Her content is definitely targeted to pervy men
Yeah it’s so fkn weird, she said at one point “when im home I dress modestly I love it so much no one knows it about me” she’s such a pick me girl it hurts 😂😂😂

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Watch how so many people will now turn up to this thread. Clearly she's scared of the fact that her lies will come out. Whoever created that twitter 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
A second thread is needed soon and a summary needs to be made of this thread for all the new people. The summary will be a whole book because of how much she lies 😩

• Haha

Randy77

Chatty Member
As long as you stimulate your hair with any oil, which you can make yourself your hair *could* grow.

That above message is fake. She has a lot of times on her hand. I do wonder how much her team are getting paid.

She does make me laugh, one minute she is posting a picture of Farmers in India in distress then she posts a picture of her self all dolled up. She is only posting pictures of the situation in India so it looks good on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

kckk223

Kavita and Harneet are so gorgeous, no wonder Erim didnt want to shout them out or give them any attention in her videos because they will outshine her

djsxingh

Agreed.

I am punjabi and I don’t like being called Indian.

Why? Have you seen what’s happening in India right now? The aim of the Indian government had always been to cripple Punjab. So why would I call myself Indian? There’s nothing wrong with her saying that... it’s a preference. In this case ‘Live and let live’. PUNJABI TILL DEATH.

• Heart

kckk223

Erim is so full of shit, she reads on here and decided to make a youtube video basically addressing all of us LOL. she is so beg for attention. I oiled my hair today and i mixed all the oils listed in erims hair oil .. so i guess i made your oil at home erim in my bathroom LOL

How long do you think Byerim will be in business for... im honestly giving it 2 more years lol

• Haha

anon903321

I think this is completely ridiculing people with mental health. Good luck girl justifying that to your lord. Real burnout lol she has no idea what that’s like.

Chanel30

Do you guys remember when Erim refused to retweet anything about the farmers protest because it was “mindless reposting” and that she wanted to make a change?

Does anyone know what she actually did which was useful and made a change?

By the looks of it, all she did was create some posts saying “I stand with farmers” or the alike and just slapped ByErims name on it. That’s it. That’s how she’s planning on making a change? I bet she wouldn’t have a problem if people “mindless reposted” that image though as it’s got her brand name on it. So she only refuses to repost images about the farmers unless it’s got her brand name slapped on it?

I know she made that TikTok applauding Rihanna but nothing useful was said in that either that would create a change.

She always talks about people getting their karma, but I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself. Using a humanitarian crisis to profit your business? Wouldn’t that not lead to bad karma? Absolutely disgusting.

tanakhan

Erim let’s not act like you don’t say nasty things about other girls 🐸☕
You think you’re better than other girls and no one can say anything to you because you want us to feel sorry for you because you grew up without a mother?

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
these are the screenshots i managed to get of the legendary account hahahahaha, whoever in this thread made that account: big up to you!!! you really got the conversation started on twitter!!! i was seeing people talk about it on my own timeline too!

i dont know how right i am here, so correct me if needs be. but can a patel be a kaur??? patels are usually gujrati ....
i think she just probably came up with a random name

Attachments

• Haha
The fact that Harneet & Kavita left speaks volume about what type of person Erim is. As I'm quite close to Erim myself, I've seen a lot of stuff go down with her employees and the way she treats them. She's completely oblivious to her being wrong and will always blame everything on the people around her. Harneet & Kavita were both really lovely girls and I saw the impact she had on their lives and how much sh** she would say about them behind their backs. Honestly, don't trust the things you see online with Erim - her life is a scam and I feel bad for anyone who is a part of her life because she is mentally and physically draining.

Amelia223

Chatty Member
she definitely overly filters and/or facetunes her pics. if u look on her ig, her pics are always not good actual quality wise, her pics are the quality as if she has an iphone 5. but that's what happens when you overly edit your pics. in her latest video you can see her makeup is literally like a mask and her skin is not great. she has breakouts and wrinkles under her eyes and pigmentation but she wears such heavy makeup to try to cover it all, it looks clownish

she is 26. Sikhi holds marriage very sacred so yes it is a big thing. Modesty is to an extent. It's not much like other south asian cultures where we cannot show our legs or arms or what not, if a Singh can show his legs and arms then so can a Kaur, there is nothing against this in Sikh teachings. but wearing skimpy dresses and working at clubs and hanging around shisha lounges and drinking are certainly not a part of Sikhi at all and do not represent Sikhs at all.
She has a lot of dandruff for a girl who constantly is talking about how great her hair is and has her own haircare brand 😬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

djsxingh

See the the above post and ask yourself is that post

A. To promote the values of Sikhi
B. Using Sikhi and the Telford situation to promote her product and business

I don’t really care about anything else but DONT USE SIKHI TO PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT.

Had she made the post WITHOUT showing her product a specially at the end, it might of been ok. But no she had to take some personal gain from the situation.

let’s get some other opinions on this? Clearly she saw Sikhi as a marketing opportunity??

Last edited:
  • Heart

nikita14

I just want to see her financials on company’s house

It’s not profit, it’s just revenue

Her mix of oils or whatever I really don’t think costs a lot I bet her cost of product is very low so the mark up is high, £40 for an oil is steep.

I just feel weird buying products from people who don’t have background in it. She isn’t a chemist or the one who creates cosmetic formulas so I just don’t trust it, from something you created and used at home for years but people cant make it at home and can only buy the formula ?

If she had studied and had a background in it, would be another story as to why it works

Last edited: