Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocogossiper

bloody popped off to eat, get ready for bed, and missed all the damn tea!!! just cannot waitttttt for erim to talk about tonights happenings, really want to see her reaction!!!

she did it to herself
she really did!! but i'll tell you what she didn't do herself, start her brand, daddy did that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Chocogossiper

Sorry, but I still disagree. No one on Instagram looks like what they do in real life? Instagram isn't real life.

Kim Kardashian is harming little girls following her with her unrealistic body image, that's instagram for you.

That isn't anything to do with Erim. Making comments on her actions is allowed as everyone is entitled to an opinion but taking the piss out of her appearance? I don't participate in online hatred. That screenshot you posted was cruel and over the mark.

Best of luck with this discussion, but just remember...

ਏ ਮਨ ਜੈਸਾ ਸੇਵਹਿ ਤੈਸਾ ਹੋਵਹਿ ਤੇਹੇ ਕਰਮ ਕਮਾਇ ॥

Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this.

Guru Amar Das
At the end of the day this is Tattle and this thread is about Erim, the basis of this website is to discuss what we dislike and like about influencers. This thread is quite tame from other threads I’ve seen about other influencers etc.

Considering she is an influencer and puts herself out there, she is up for discussion and that’s her own choice. If people have an opinion and want to share it that is their prerogative, whether anyone disagrees or not. This is tattle, and this is why this thread exists.

jayman

It annoys me so much how she constantly has to mention money in EVERYTHING. Like her story about her shampoo. Which person who is creating something talks about the COST of making it as much as she does???? It’s probably her way of justifying why it’s gonna cost £70 for 25ml of shampoo and conditioner. She’s even putting the same fragrance in it as the oil 💀 good luck to everyone which tries it
1D3F6C3B-A64A-48BA-BFC7-161421257210.png

• Haha

Chanel30

I get if your friends were recording you once, maybe twice, and you got shy and laughed at the end, but in every single video she’s giggling at the end?! It’s so fake and I don’t get how she doesn’t know her audience can see that.

Also this lie makes no sense. So she said in her caption she’s got her hand on her chest because the dress was see through, but she posted a TikTok a few days prior with the same dress on and without covering her chest. How does this lie even make sense?! Was the dress not see through.

there’s men commenting saying move your hand, so maybe that’s why.

She’s really out here exposing herself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chocogossiper

I find her miss innocent act just exhausting, she wants to be the perfect Indian girl. I wanna see some real Indian girls on the internet, ones who are married, ones that are honest and open, and ones that don’t pretend to be innocent. Not ones that pretend to be virgins and wanna be white, thought we were past that but Erim has reinstated these ideals.

Last edited:
  • Heart

kingkhan

I don't think her ethnicity is problematic at all. But I do agree that the skin lightening and supposed use of skin whitening products, and wanting to create an image of being naturally fair-skinned Indian is extremely problematic.

Jane1122

VIP Member
Her family pics are publicly available on her and her dads fb profile.

I dont know why shes got her dad in the sisterhood group. It's so awks. Theres girls there who used to discuss personal girls stuff and knowing that her dad is reading that makes me feel so uncomfortable. Never understood what he was in that group for

Stormtrooper

It seems as though she’s just profiting from Instagram by using her looks and body. If your completely different in real life why you acting brand new on insta? She’s so fake. She thinks we can’t see through it but we can. What else isn’t true?

She talks about receiving bad dms like the ones about her mum and how it makes her feel but then she puts that person and other people like this company on blast, the amount of people that are gonna dm them now with hate. Not to say they’re not wrong, but two wrongs don’t make a right. What a way to use your platform. All these positive affirmations but yet you do that? It’s all fake

So someone responded to her modesty post, that user actually said in a kind and positive response, took a screenshot. Look on the post this morning and it has disappeared, Erim has deleted the comment, it was not even mean towards her. It wasn't even rude or insulting.

Also why does Erim put Kaur, when her surname is Lally as stated on company house. She hasn't filed her accounts yet, would love to see what she put forward. Her dad is the managing director and she the company director, guess to pay less tax.
Also she is the director for Eriki resturant.
Erim says she not had any helping hand but has i8, rs audi car. 1st car was brand new bmw.

Why she lie about not having some support from her family, she definately from a wealthy family. Nothing wrong in admitting the truth. I'd state I had helping hand from my parents. No one expect anyone to have that much savings to start up a business during last year pandemic, from the scale of her business. I then say will pay my parents back.

I rather know the real Erim than an Instagram Erim which is fake. Why would you want be someone else on Instagram. Her current page is too much promoting her brand, it get too sickly & boring.

Attachments

djsxingh

Defo Erim ^^^

how the fuck is she threatening legal action over a bad review??

She is true my disgusting.

• Haha
can anyone send me a link i cannot find it on search - sorry complete twitter noob here

OMFG ITS BEEN RESTRICTED FFS ALREADY
Knowing her she's probably called the owner of Twitter and is getting Twitter shut down as we speak. Surprised that page lasted a whole few hours...

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Always thought her mentioning modest wear was absolute bullshit. Who reveals all infront of the camera but covers at home, talk about contradiction at its finest.
She says she dressed modestly when she goes out in real life... but she only ever goes out for content and when she is out in "real life" shes getting people to pics of her. She's defo not in modest wear. Her content is definitely targeted to pervy men

Chocogossiper

She thinks we scared 🤣😭
I think little miss hairless needs to give her head a wobble and realise she chose to put her raggedy ass on the internet to be either hated/loved. tbh though I seriously doubt she's been harassed, we all know she has a warped inflated ego and this type of allegation gives her followers the illusion that she's more important/wanted than she actually is. true narc in action.

• Haha
I do think it’s weird people have got pics of her family on here loool it’s abit obsessive then others saying “their definitely mixed with something”, it’s weird her ethnicity it always being questioned when really it’s not a big deal what she’s mixed with. Someone actually said she was Pakistani out of nowhere, which was a pathetic reach...

but for the most part the criticism on who she is as a person, and the way she acts is pretty accurate in my opinion. there are a lot of reasons why she is judged and spoken negatively about. So I guess what I’m trying to say is, make an insta but don’t act like Erim if you wanna genuinely be successful because she is not the example you wanna follow and ppl will always talk it’s up to you if you’re okay with that.
"a pathetic reach" I don't think this thread needs to become nasty towards one another, some people are sharing their thoughts, opinions and observations and others are sharing facts to which they actually know the truth and all of which are valid. None of us actually know who each other are, as we're all using fake names for anonymity. So although I appreciate you do not know who I am, appreciate that what I state is nowhere near a pathetic reach.

Last edited:
  • Heart

chunlii

Shes feeling burnt out again guys!! Give her a break, she woke up at 12 today instead of 1 after a long day of smelling shit shampoos 😩
She most definitely reads on here, notice how she mentioned cancelling all her plans. This correlates with my post on how she should let her followers know it's okay to take a break and rest. But like what is she even burnt out from pls?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 What does she want her followers to respond with loool "Oh wow Erim you're suchhh a hard worker!" "Please take a rest queen! You deserve it!" even though she's on her bed all day bitching with her friends about not being verified and gets up at like 12 loooool.

She must be burnt out from flagging and deleting all those TrustPilot reviews

But she's out in the car. If you were burnt. You'd rest at home in your joggers watching Netflix.
Exactly. If she was actually burnt out, would she even have the energy to get up and get into her car?

I think this is completely ridiculing people with mental health. Good luck girl justifying that to your lord. Real burnout lol she has no idea what that’s like.
100%.

She's throwing the word around as if it's nothing. It's pathetic. Like @Amelia223 said, it's a really serious thing and can lead to depression and anxiety, which can spiral into guilt, shame, etc. You get so mentally and physically drained to the point you lose your motivation for the things you once loved doing. The pressure that causes burn out is one that gets really strenuous + being in the middle of a pandemic & lockdowns isn't really helping at all. Imagine how ridiculed the people who are actually burnt out or have experienced burn out felt when they saw that? It's sad, really.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
you literally know more about haircare than our hairless treasure. time to create a hair oil brand too! how about BYCLASSYTIKKAMASALA, but remember to create a sob story so that people feel obligated to support a fellow sikh x
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i actually have too much love for kaurs to hustle them like erim does!!! instead i would let everyone know to purchase cold-pressed castor oil and almond oil in bulk (not 100ml) on amazon (or even better if you can find it locally!) for less than £15 and your favourite essential oil if you want a scent, heat it up on the hob with 1 part castor oil and 2 parts almond oil and a couple drops of your scent and voila!! an affordable yet sooo effective oil for hair growth and making your hair thicker and stronger!! without all the lies ;):cool:

• Heart

chunlii

She feels the need to shove down our throats that she's "self-made" because... Well, she isn't. In reality, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. I also did a quick Google search on her and she gained her university internship like this. It seems like she's had her working life easy since the start, good on her for networking (I guess that's what uni's partially for), but playing up to this whole self-made thing is just portraying a false image.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Chanel30

Sorry, but I still disagree. No one on Instagram looks like what they do in real life? Instagram isn't real life.

Kim Kardashian is harming little girls following her with her unrealistic body image, that's instagram for you.

That isn't anything to do with Erim. Making comments on her actions is allowed as everyone is entitled to an opinion but taking the piss out of her appearance? I don't participate in online hatred. That screenshot you posted was cruel and over the mark.

Best of luck with this discussion, but just remember...

ਏ ਮਨ ਜੈਸਾ ਸੇਵਹਿ ਤੈਸਾ ਹੋਵਹਿ ਤੇਹੇ ਕਰਮ ਕਮਾਇ ॥

Whatever you yourself plant, that is what you shall have to eat; nothing else can be said about this.

Guru Amar Das
Using posing and angles to make your body shape look dramatically different is a harmful action. Clearly Erim doesn’t have an hourglass shape and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, but her making out that she does is harmful as it reinforces the beauty standard that the hourglass shape is the most attractive shape. Any influencer trying to perpetuate this beauty standard should be held accountable; however this is a thread on Erim, so we’ll only discuss her actions. No one is saying that other influencers and celebrities don’t do this.

Isn’t it interesting how we’ve never seen any candid photos of Erim? It’s always photos where she’s controlled the angle, posing, lighting etc. What does that tell you?

At the end of the day, she’s an influencer and she needs to be accountable for these kind of actions.
If you don’t think it’s fair to discuss this on this thread, then you don’t need to be read or comment on these types of discussions and post only what you think is fair to comment on.