Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nikita14

Kavita and Harneet are so gorgeous, no wonder Erim didnt want to shout them out or give them any attention in her videos because they will outshine her
she would neverrrrr. I think she runs on being the prettiest in the room even if she isn’t lol. If I was doing well I would be promoting my staff/ friends SO much. Everyone in my circle would be doing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

nikita14

That verified story she posted just showed how bitchy she actually is, like who even cares? There’s so many people with more followers that haven’t got a tick lmaooooo who is she lmao I thought she said she was clean hearted and would never do that!

Chocogossiper

I think Erim has only recently started to identify with her “punjabi” roots now because it’s in fashion during the Modi stuff. Before she kept pushing she was half Middle Eastern. It’s not because she’s a proud Punjabi but because it suits the political Indian climate sadly which equals more publicity for her.

The sikhi thing just is another way to capitalise on Sikhs around the world, generally Sikhs/Punjabis/Indians have long hair/beards so let’s make money off it and sell hair oil. Sikhs in general - I’m Sikh so I feel I can comment on this -have a huge sense of community/support so it’s always to make a quick buck from us because we support “our own”... which is sad because the moment she gets hate brown community are the first to get it in the neck from her. Shame she doesn’t realise it’s them who’ve provided the opportunity for her to be driving that Audi TT - unless she wants to admit her daddy funded her.

Qwerty12345678910

I think her dad has pretty much paid for her business but she’ll deny it.

not sure I like her, she knows she’s pretty and she flaunts it. There’s a vibe about her that makes me think she’s quite bitchy but she does this ‘sisters’ thing, which makes her look so friendly l

xx3221

VIP Member
She's not even Persian or Arab... her ex has told people where she's actually from... she's defo half Muslim but only claims her punjabi/sikh side
there’s no such thing as half muslim, half sikh. You’re one or the other.
I don’t care for anything that Erim does in terms of being this nasty narcissist because honestly, dumb people on Instagram clearly see past it
For me personally, it’s the fake Sikhi facade. From her going to shisha lounges which it’s such a huge sin, to her dads restaurant selling halal meat which is another huge sin, to her trying to push a false narrative that she doesn’t cut her hair (which is really clearly what she tries to do), posting videos with Gurbani in the background when she very clearly does not do paath, selling necklaces w Gurbani on them for “aesthetic” and so many other things.
Erim saw Sikhi is not a big deal in influencer culture and is using it to her advantage and it just sickens me. I watched her journey to Sikhi video and she doesn’t talk about ANYTHING other than the UoM Sikh society. Wow, you relaunched a Sikh society but do you even know the names of our Guru’s?
Everyday she’s posting 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿 but if you believe in Sikhi, you’d know that a silly emoji isn’t protecting you the way Guru Sahib will protect you from the evil in the world. I’ve questioned this in her dm and she has never responded. She really sickens me

• Heart

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Just got bailed out of jail guys. I was chilling in my room in singapore and these bunch of mI5 agents started scaling my apartment building and arrested me. I was charged for harassing and bullying erim kaur on tattle and they flew me over to the UK where I was detained in jail 💔
Hope your ok 😔😔 I know the mi5 spies and the police are on the lookout for Erim trolls- it’s such an important case right now 😩 I will read about you in the article (if it even exists 🤭)

• Haha
I know some people on here know erim, but whenever someone on here makes an assumption about her, it would be good if the people that know her dont approve or disprove the assumptions otherwise it will defeat the purpose of this forum, and if youre going to verify whether the comment is true or not then it really will take away from other people trying write out their feelings towards her... saying this in the nicest way, other then that i completely love that everyone on this thread are making somewhat correct assumptions about her, its really not hard to see through her
Honestly, I don’t think it takes away from people expressing their thoughts and feelings at all, but I believe in stating whether their is truth in a statement gives legitimacy to the statements and I personally want people to know the truth about what really goes on behind social media too. When people read this thread they can see that these are not only assumptions but they are also facts from legitimate sources. Having such a huge following and influence on young girls is so dangerous if given to the wrong person (which it has been). From my personal experience of being around her and her life for such a long period of time and not having my voice heard and still not being able to speak out as openly as I’d wish too, I want to do everything I can to stop young girls from falling for her lies. & giving legitimacy to certain claims will do exactly that, for any young girl that comes across this thread and is on the fence about whether of not to continue following her - seeing this would hopefully sway them in the right direction as well as reading everyone’s general observations and concerns over what is seen via social media because as we all know what you see is not what you get x

Last edited:
  • Heart

kaur57

I am v v doubtful that Byerim made 6 figures, can’t wait for companies house to reveal her actual figures
i still can't believe people bought that expensive oil..i get it, it might have been to support a brown girl or a small business but come on now, that oil is a mix of oils that we can all blend in ourselves

xx3221

VIP Member
Haha, I’m glad this thread has come back to life.
I recently found out that Erim’s Dad’s restaurant was a halal restaurant which I find disgraceful because if she believed in our Guru’s Sikhi as much as she claims; this would be a no go.

• Wow

Downdog39

Ya'll this bitch be deleting and flagging them reviews in trustpilot. I left an hoendt review as it made my hair greasy and fall out. They responded a week late and then a few days later they flagged it. I went back onto trustpilot and there's many people who had reuploaded their review or put an edit and Called out saying that she's flagged it to be removed. What a shit business owner and an even shittier person. I don't get how low you can go for a couple more people to buy your bottles that you have to start deleting reviews

• Wow

chunlii

View attachment 353405
Does she ever stop about how busy she is damn .....
Wtf is this? Burnout is very serious, but it seems like she's throwing the word around just to illustrate how "busy" she is. It's not worth neglecting your health just to play up to this whole "girl boss" "hustle culture" thing. She could at least let her followers know that taking a break and resting is okay.

Also, she can't talk about karma when her oil is out here giving people rashes and hair loss. This forum is basically her karma catching up to her 😘.

niveasoft

I’m not gonna lie my entire time in her life (which was a while) - we never spoke about her having lip fillers, pigmentation on her lips or using skin lightening products, in fact she doesn’t. Something else that she’s hasn’t owned up in terms of altering yes, but not these. Not sure how you know her personally but this is news to me. Believe me the dislike I have for her is real but just want to make sure truth is being said. She does make herself look lighter with makeup though.
but you said she was pakistani when she is quarter afghan-pashtun, another tattler asked you why you think she is pakistani and you said i just know, the same can be applied here. i know extremely well about certain things, maybe not in a business/social media aspect, but a family aspect yes. and i can definitely say she attempted to lighten her skin a few times and she has had her lips filled, i would not lie about these things. same way i wouldn't lie about her ethnicity.

Chocogossiper

How did people even like erims makeup videos, just look how light her foundation is 🤦🏽‍♀️
She looks so grey!!! I have to say this, but it’s so weird to see this happen, I’m someone who is half Indian/half white and I fake tan a lot TO LOOK BROWN ?!?

anyone who is dark skinned in this thread, I really envy you, please do not ever second guess yourself or be insecure because dumb bitches like Erim try to look white. Said it before and will say it again I cannot wait to see a dark skinned Indian girl make it big on social media from the U.K.

• Heart

Cuddlybear

Wow just discovered this post. I’ve followed her for a while and something just didn’t add up with her - a little fake and shady. And she comes across as a little annoying and entitled too. She also seems to contradict herself - she’s ‘modest’ but wears tight little dresses - I don’t get it.

Chocogossiper

she says it's fashion but like sis where lmao who wants to wear those outfits? even her desi outfits are so basic, she offers nothing of value even in the niche she claims to be in
her brand is her cock-teasing her majority male audience and then pretending she's innocent, and selling knock off olive oil to her "siStErhoOD" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

and she dresses like a desi girl just who has moved to uni after 18 long years not being allowed out by her parents, and can now wear what she wants loool so she picks random dresses and heels

• Haha

Chocogossiper

sorry could have worded that a little better, I meant like for erim for example she never used to claim her Sikh side and Sikhism ever but now during the protests all she does is talk About sikhi when she clearly knows nothing about the religion she’s out there giving interviews on about the religion when she’s clearly on about it just for the sake of her business!

and definitely not,I know half white and half Indians and they claim both religions unlike erim she’s hiding her Muslim side
That makes sense now I was abit confused, I wasn’t offended or anything, thank you for explaining.

I agree with what you are saying, she has used Sikhi and being Indian, for her own benefit recently due to obvious political reasons. When before she loved claiming she was of Iranian/Persian roots. I hate that shit so much just embrace who you are, no doubt when the time is right she will claim her Muslim/Iranian roots. But at the same time, her whole marketing strategy is geared towards her Indian/Sikh following !! Does make you think though, why does she say she loves modest wear so much ?? Is she also loyal to Islamic side behind closed doors ?

To me she is the biggest fraud in the Asian influencing community, she perpetuates only the unhealthy ideology to her poor young followers such as being hairless, the incredibly light makeup to look like she’s white - she actually looks so grey, and the constant need to be perfect. Her content on insta is literally created for the male gaze, revealing tiny little dresses and provocative backless numbers with her looking back. I don’t know how the fuck her bottle of oil and insta is symbolic of a sisterhood.

I get proper disingenuous attention seeking vibes from her. The way she speaks to her Instagram fans like she is a celeb 😂 cringeeeee

yehh agreed everyone she is involved with either steps back or is shoved back by her. she is a consuming person and if your energy isn't going to her it will go to something to do with her, she is highly insecure and needs constant attention, she needs the constant validation through the likes on insta/tiktok etc etc. she loves male attention and its one of the main reasons her last rship failed.
I couldn’t agree more! She is so consuming. Her energy, her vibe. Her’need’ to be the most important person in the room. She can’t hold down a job because she is impossible to work with. I don’t know who raised her to think it’s okay to behave the way she does. She needs a reality check fast. I actually believe she lives in her own deluded world and needs help. I knew her personally and it was the worst time of my life lol