Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funkymunky123

Hi I'm looking to buy this oil and I just missed the sale, is it actually worth it? £40 is alot for 100ml, there was a 10 percent sale I missed but that was only £4 off. After reading up and researching I'm not sure at all

Amelia223

Chatty Member
This thread on tiktok is mad. The hate Erim’s oil is getting...

Also I’m sorry but does Erim think we’re stupid? All her pictures and videos have been a different location and she said it’s her “dads bathroom” you haven’t been randomly living in your dads bathroom for the past few weeks. During lockdown as well.

Attachments

prncil256

How do we know for certain that they’ve broken up? Bc she always goes on about being “private” or whatever, so surely she wouldnt make it bait

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any pictures of erim before she got her brows tattooed and her fake teeth? Just curious on what she looked like

kckk223

Did you guys see her video of being sick of photoshop and normalizing not using photoshop! Is she for real ... all of her insta posts and pics are photoshopped don’t think we don’t see that photoshopped waist in every pic, trying to cancel photoshop when she’s the biggest user!

Anishakd

Hmm I have a mixed opinion. I'm not amritdhari yet but I'm hoping to get there one day! Personally, I know Erim isn't perfect, but her Sikhi posts did encourage me to feel like I can do simran too. She made me feel like even if I'm not perfect, I can step into sikhi and try to find my way. I think it's pretty hard to know whether someone is sincere or not but also who am I to really decide? I don't agree with all of her posts but I also don't think I love everything that everyone does so is it really the biggest problem in the world?

niveasoft

i wonder whose pic she's using to catfish on depop LOL

the twitter account is still up and you can still see the tweets if they're retweeted on people's pages but you just can't directly go to that expose account's page, this is just toooo hilarious. i'm dying at how threatened she is!!!!
i dont know how right i am here, so correct me if needs be. but can a patel be a kaur??? patels are usually gujrati ....

i think maybe she just misspoke and thats why she said custody honestly. i don't know if it was intentional, but then again idk her personally so idk what her family life is really like. her parents being separated just wouldn't make too much sense to me esp if she allegedly asked her dadhi (dad's mum) to help her find hair treatments to get long hair like her mum. so her dadhi must have had somewhat of a decent relationship with her mum i would think right?
Maybe her having hair like her mum was a way she could remain connected to her. I personally will not be commenting further on her mother because it doesn’t sit right with me.

Chocogossiper

You cannot be half muslim, half Sikh. These are two religions with completely opposite beliefs. Your parents can be two different religions but you are one or the other
also, it’s fair to only acknowledge one religion if that’s what you choose to be. If she’s chosen to be Sikh then I get why she doesn’t acknowledge Islam/Muslim side.

I don’t know if ppl are confusing her Iranian/Persian heritage for her Muslim side. If so I do find it weird that she never acknowledges her mixed heritage! Is there any solid evidence of her saying she is Iranian/Persian ???

Chocogossiper

Haha, I’m glad this thread has come back to life.
I recently found out that Erim’s Dad’s restaurant was a halal restaurant which I find disgraceful because if she believed in our Guru’s Sikhi as much as she claims; this would be a no go.
I’m so glad you mentioned this!!! It just makes very clear the kind of family she comes from, willing to make money over the beliefs they say they hold. Which we can see over and over again by Erim anyway with her “modesty” preference she claims to have but literally wears revealing clothes 24/7 which obvs is easier to become bigger on insta when showing your body, also with her cherry picking when she’s Sikh but will profit off us most the time. She’s a walking contradiction, and looking at the pictures @classytikkamasala - don’t know how to mention sorry - posted it looks like she’s had her lips done too. But no doubt their natural.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 i completely agree, sorry guys!!! just dont want indians/bengalis/pakistanis to be lumped in the ugly category when there are some beautiful people from these races!!

well it didnt go well for her because her lips got burnt around the edges which is why she suffers from such bad pigmentation in that area
I’m not gonna lie my entire time in her life (which was a while) - we never spoke about her having lip fillers, pigmentation on her lips or using skin lightening products, in fact she doesn’t. Something else that she’s hasn’t owned up in terms of altering yes, but not these. Not sure how you know her personally but this is news to me. Believe me the dislike I have for her is real but just want to make sure truth is being said. She does make herself look lighter with makeup though.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
She's one of THE most disingenuous influencers out there, its a disgrace to have her representing Kaurs on social media I'd rather be unrepresented.
EXACTLY. She is just another mindy kaling/lilly singh. She doesn't care about Kaurs at all.

idk if i believe she lasered her hairline bc in the front it looks like you would want that part to grow and she fakes trying to say it grew bc of byerim. maybe i can believe if she lasered some baby hairs, i would't doubt that at all.

In her more recent you tube videos I’m pretty sure she says she’s a quarter Afghan , the lies about her hair oil and laser is unbelievable lying to all her young fans is wrong . She’s a grabber & that’s it . your cover has been blown Erim. sis this sis that,
SIS should try & tell the truth . Fake as can be, 🙄
this girl changes her ethnicity every day :ROFLMAO:🍿

what's next erim? u gonna turn half white tomorrow? what's the narrative you're spinning tomorrow to get more attention online?

Why lie about this I don’t get her it’s completely naturally to have body hair.
It's her weird thing about 1) fetishising herself for her male followers and 2) creating an image of herself that is above her female followers. she's better than everyone, didn't you know? :ROFLMAO: she's a CELEBRITY guys

I thought the same- if you look at this tiktok here, you can see that even if the plait was taken out, her hair would be kind of thin. I think people assume her hair is thick and healthy because of how long it is
u can totally see all her split ends in this video :sick:

Last edited:
Would agree she does treat people like shit - she had quite a bad impact on my life with the narcissism and fakery. She has no idea how to treat friends and there were some things that went down that were outright bullying but I won’t go there. Just glad people are realising & speaking out!

When I heard she was doing a “sisterhood” I literally laughed. It’s a shame things have not changed.
Bullying?? Please share more.... so you also know Erim personally?

kckk223

She's not even Persian or Arab... her ex has told people where she's actually from... she's defo half Muslim but only claims her punjabi/sikh side
Most Persians/arabs are muslims! Or is she just Indian and her mom was Muslim ? But I really don’t understand her amritdhari Massi,.. she’s probably lying about that too probably not her Massi but her dads sis