Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
did you notice the byerim account didn't comment on her pandora sponsored post? we already knew, but it's literal proof that those interactions are to manipulate her audience. to get her audience to buy more

kingkhan

"idk if i have ever told you guys but, i've never pooed before - i just don't do it! idk, idk what it is, i just don't poo! if you guys have any suggestions on how i can poo for the first time please leave them in the comments because i have just never pooed before and i know nothing about it!"
OMG you guys have me DYING! :ROFLMAO:

Also, how does erim constantly complain that she’s busy and ‘burnt out’ but spent the whole day making tiktoks in her ‘see through’ dress lip syncing to super sexualised songs- doesn’t she have sooo much work to do??
The eternal question.

She always has the weirdest, cringiest captions- like wtf does this mean?? Just say you wanna show off your ass and stfu
mOdEsTy

New to this thread. Does anyone know what her dad does for a living?

Apparently he owns a Rolls Royce so he's gotta make crazy good money (if it's legit and not a rental)

And is it true that her company is a "multi-million dollar" company because her hair products aren't even famous

Lastly, does anyone know who her BF is?
He works for ByErim, is in real estate, restaurant business and does not own a rolls Royce

Chanel30

Update: Sikh PA confirmed that Erim contacted them about a media interview request, which I assume is the BBC interview. Honestly, I applaud Erim for doing the right thing.

However, it makes me think that but for the backlash Erim received about being selected for the BBC interview, would she have passed on the opportunity?

kingkhan

I think people are having a hard time believing that because you are being vague about it, which is understandable with the anonymity but just a reminder to everyone to take some things with a grain of salt but others there is actual proof (like screenshots and videos of her stating the lies and truths).

Chocogossiper

"a pathetic reach" I don't think this thread needs to become nasty towards one another, some people are sharing their thoughts, opinions and observations and others are sharing facts to which they actually know the truth and all of which are valid. None of us actually know who each other are, as we're all using fake names for anonymity. So although I appreciate you do not know who I am, appreciate that what I state is nowhere near a pathetic reach.
It's not a matter of what made me think it, it's the truth. She will never ever admit to it publicly though, and that's the part I never understood.
why I think you're reaching is the way you've corrected me on this thread saying she's Pakistani, and the way you replied to the other tattler "It's not a matter of what made me think it, it's the truth" without proof or explaining why you think that, also another tattler said her first video is where Erim states she's Afghan, so she has admitted to being mixed and stated what with. so I'm just thinking why are ppl fixated with her being Pakistani all of a sudden ... im not being rude or nasty I am simply stating where do you have this proof or knowledge that she's Pakistani ??? I am genuinely interested, if not I do think its a massive reach.

Chocogossiper

Look at who he follows, only girls, they can’t be together
It’s weird because last year around November time - just before Christmas not 100% - she said on her stories that her boyfriend or dad took most of her pictures! So if they broke up it’s very recent. Either way looking at his pictures now he looks great!

Dolly x

She looks grey in this picture, I beg someone find her the right foundation shade. Also, her mouth is proper big like a horse- is it like that naturally? 🤣🤣
Oh my god the cream dress makes her look washed out the poor girl and the foundation shade wow !

xforeverlove21

New to this thread. Does anyone know what her dad does for a living?

Apparently he owns a Rolls Royce so he's gotta make crazy good money (if it's legit and not a rental)

And is it true that her company is a "multi-million dollar" company because her hair products aren't even famous

Lastly, does anyone know who her BF is?

Anishakd

That’s an ethnic group in Afghanistan right? I’m dumb lol
Yeah it is. I'm a bit confused about why it's a problem for her to have different ethnic backgrounds. Someone said earlier that she's "half-muslim" but that doesn't really make sense because people pick their religions. Your parents pass down your ethnicity but you decide what religion you want to follow. If she does have different ethnic backgrounds I wonder if she stopped sharing about it because the Sikh community can be pretty anti-Muslim and would hate on her because of it. The whole topics a bit confusing tbh because one of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's followers was from a Muslim background (Bhai Mardana Ji) and there were lots of Muslims in Sikh history who had heartfelt relationships with the Sikh Gurus. As far as I know Guru Nanak Dev Ji also travelled to the Middle East. That's why there are Sikhs in Afghanistan. Can someone explain further if I'm missing something? Isn't there nothing wrong with having different ethnic backgrounds?

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Idk why she is saying she don’t know how she feels about tier 4 when all she’s been doing is meeting her friends, having photo shoots and not social distancing. Some places are in tier 4 because of people like her! Also why does she think it’s ok to be showing off her gifted or expensive stuff which us normal people couldn’t afford and even more so now with the current times. It’s a slap in the face for those who have tougher jobs compared to her who just sits in her room and complains about how busy she is. Ngl, I was jealous of some of the things she got apart from the Chanel bag which is proper ugly lmao

Last edited:

jayman

Tbf I think most of her behaviour comes from not having a mum. She probably feels so hard done by and that only she is the only person to have lost a parent. She clearly hasn’t dealt with her trauma from her childhood and it’s turned her into a narc, constantly thinking she deserves the respect and loyalty off everyone without giving any in return, and thinking that everyone is against her for giving constructive criticism. I think seeing a therapist would genuinely help her become a better person