Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gonna lie my entire time in her life (which was a while) - we never spoke about her having lip fillers, pigmentation on her lips or using skin lightening products, in fact she doesn’t. Something else that she’s hasn’t owned up in terms of altering yes, but not these. Not sure how you know her personally but this is news to me. Believe me the dislike I have for her is real but just want to make sure truth is being said. She does make herself look lighter with makeup though.
but you said she was pakistani when she is quarter afghan-pashtun, another tattler asked you why you think she is pakistani and you said i just know, the same can be applied here. i know extremely well about certain things, maybe not in a business/social media aspect, but a family aspect yes. and i can definitely say she attempted to lighten her skin a few times and she has had her lips filled, i would not lie about these things. same way i wouldn't lie about her ethnicity.

Reactions: 6
but you said she was pakistani when she is quarter afghan-pashtun, another tattler asked you why you think she is pakistani and you said i just know, the same can be applied here. i know extremely well about certain things, maybe not in a business/social media aspect, but a family aspect yes. and i can definitely say she attempted to lighten her skin a few times and she has had her lips filled, i would not lie about these things. same way i wouldn't lie about her ethnicity.
Because that’s what’s I’ve been told by her, I’ve first hand seen how can she say one thing to one person and another to someone else about the same thing, getting to the actual truth with her is so difficult. This girls plot twist just gets thicker and thicker. Regardless, I’m glad that she’s being called out I just wish we could all speak openly as this process of people getting to the truth and others understanding who she actually is, would be a lot faster.

Reactions: 1
She has told so much bs- pretending to be born hairless, lying about no fillers, pretending to naturally have light skin tone, claiming to be modest in real life when she isn’t, deleting bad reviews etc. I can’t keep up with her lies. If she was just open and truthful from the beginning, then she would have no ‘trolls’, has she ever thought about that? She only has herself to blame for the ‘hate’

I love that erim thought people would feel threatened by the apparent ‘arrest’ of a troll but everyone’s taking the piss instead 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i hate Erim as much as the next person but this comment belongs in the bin, theres something i have realised about people who are mixed with arab/pashtun (erim being one of them) they look down on indian and bengalis or those of a darker skin. its trash. the last sentence didnt win you any brownie points..

and im full punjabi/indian and my skin is lighter than Erims and if people ask what i am i proudly say punjabi/indian. dont get why you need to tell her she looks full indian like its meant to be an insult...
exactly my skin colour is wayyy lighter then erims, it’s very light my skin but i proudly say I’mIndian even tho I get confusedfor an Arab all the time i correct them in a hot second. Proud of my Indian genes

Because that’s what’s I’ve been told by her, I’ve first hand seen how can she say one thing to one person and another to someone else about the same thing, getting to the actual truth with her is so difficult. This girls plot twist just gets thicker and thicker. Regardless, I’m glad that she’s being called out I just wish we could all speak openly as this process of people getting to the truth and others understanding who she actually is, would be a lot faster.
at the end of the day, i am sharing what i know. she's not a nice person in any setting and i can only share my truth, you can imagine what its like with family and competitiveness for me this is an outlet where i can freely out what she is... i am honest when i dont know something i wont say it for the sake of it. for example her new bf, i have no clue about his name etc, i know is what i hear on the grapevine, which is alot and a little all at the same time. hope you understand.

Reactions: 3
I personally don't doubt the lip filler at all, someone posted this picture of her pre-instagram and you can see a clear difference in her top lip.
woah! That does not even look like her wtf!Honestly if erim looked like that still I would not recognize her she looks like a whole different person

exactly my skin colour is wayyy lighter then erims, it’s very light my skin but i proudly say I’mIndian even tho I get confusedfor an Arab all the time i correct them in a hot second. Proud of my Indian genes
ditto, i dont associate arab/pashtun with being superior like ALOT of people seem to do - gives me second hand embarrassment. indian/punjabi and proud of it.

girl same! I’ve heard it out of her own mouth that her mum’s side is Pakistani

Haha idk who made that Twitter account but I’m really happy, the more platforms we can reach with this thread the BETTER!! And Twitter is Huge and when Sikh Twitter comes at Erim she really runs and hides it’s funny they put her in her place I’m just waiting for them to catch on ... tick tok tick Tok...

• Haha
at the end of the day, i am sharing what i know. she's not a nice person in any setting and i can only share my truth, you can imagine what its like with family and competitiveness for me this is an outlet where i can freely out what she is... i am honest when i dont know something i wont say it for the sake of it. for example her new bf, i have no clue about his name etc, i know is what i hear on the grapevine, which is alot and a little all at the same time. hope you understand.
Yep agreed she’s completely unaware that she is though. She honestly made me feel like I was insane because she believes what shes doing and how she is, is normal and everyone around else is crazy. She’s always the victim and impossible to speak to.

Agreed, this is the only outlet where I can freely speak, that is unless the fbi come after me since the recent situatio she’s had which I have no clue about.

Go on Twitter right now and search her name up, it’s hilarious 🤣🤣
PMSL!!! I’m so here for this. Twitter is a much more effective platform tbf

From my exp, this girl is wants to be the best in anything & everything to a point she will make you feel like tit & step on you just to be #1. I don’t know where that mentality comes from but this is exactly why she has no long-term friends. We all get burnt and treated like garbage but as a firm believer in karma, I have no worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can anyone send me a link i cannot find it on search - sorry complete twitter noob here

OMFG ITS BEEN RESTRICTED FFS ALREADY

• Sad
i think she reported it loool bc it's saying it's been suspended now!! she is so threatened by the truth it's hilarious. too bad she can't delete a whole website so we're good on tattle :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
her
i always found it so weird that she gets her dad to take such provocative photos of her but always got the sense that she's just saying it to say it, adding to her whole innocent naive persona she is trying to build
dad doesn’t take her pics, she hires girls to take her pictures and she pays them in used makeup and empty PR boxes

her dad doesn’t take her pics, she hires girls to take her pictures and she pays them in used makeup and empty PR boxes
can't we all just agree that she has multiple narratives even for the people who personally know her? lol there's no need to go back and forth over these things. at the end of the day, tea is tea and she's lying about everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.