Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dead 🤣🤣 erim, your wish is coming true because new people join this thread everyday lmao
cannot believe how many people are on this thread though in all seriousness, i didn't realise that so many people can see the truth! love it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a while and had to say this. I’m not saying that she isn’t 1/4 Pashtun but coming from a Pashtun background we would not claim her. She looks Indian/Bengali with her skin colour (not that there’s anything wrong with being dark. But her features are not Pashtun like at all (even though we are diverse). We would laugh at her in person so maybe that’s why she doesn’t talk about it as much. I’ve seen her beg on tiktok replying to comments saying she looks Arab and Afghan. And she’s deleted mine and several others saying she looks full Indian. I seriously don’t get the hype. She is very average looking. And she has hamster cheeks.

Also her real skin colour without filters. Just embrace being tan. Some of the prettiest girls are dark

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Been lurking for a while and had to say this. I’m not saying that she isn’t 1/4 Pashtun but coming from a Pashtun background we would not claim her. She looks Indian/Bengali with her skin colour (not that there’s anything wrong with being dark. But her features are not Pashtun like at all (even though we are diverse). We would laugh at her in person so maybe that’s why she doesn’t talk about it as much. I’ve seen her beg on tiktok replying to comments saying she looks Arab and Afghan. And she’s deleted mine and several others saying she looks full Indian. I seriously don’t get the hype. She is very average looking. And she has hamster cheeks.

Also her real skin colour without filters. Just embrace being tan. Some of the prettiest girls are dark
i hate Erim as much as the next person but this comment belongs in the bin, theres something i have realised about people who are mixed with arab/pashtun (erim being one of them) they look down on indian and bengalis or those of a darker skin. its trash. the last sentence didnt win you any brownie points..

and im full punjabi/indian and my skin is lighter than Erims and if people ask what i am i proudly say punjabi/indian. dont get why you need to tell her she looks full indian like its meant to be an insult...

Reactions: 9
We should really stop talking about what ethnicity she is cause you can’t actually tell, everyone has different features it’s not necessary to have certain features to be a certain ethnicity it’s not a gate keeping thing

Reactions: 3
We should really stop talking about what ethnicity she is cause you can’t actually tell, everyone has different features it’s not necessary to have certain features to be a certain ethnicity it’s not a gate keeping thing
I agree. Her ethnicity isn’t even a problem anyway. Let’s focus on the problematic things she does 🤣

Reactions: 5
Was just looking on Twitter to see if anyone has tweeted negative reviews about byerim hair oil and someone (I don't know if it's one of you) has created an account, and looks like very recently, to post about this thread on twitter. She must be getting very upset so many people are finding out the truth about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't think her ethnicity is problematic at all. But I do agree that the skin lightening and supposed use of skin whitening products, and wanting to create an image of being naturally fair-skinned Indian is extremely problematic.

Reactions: 6
I agree. Her ethnicity isn’t even a problem anyway. Let’s focus on the problematic things she does 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂 i completely agree, sorry guys!!! just dont want indians/bengalis/pakistanis to be lumped in the ugly category when there are some beautiful people from these races!!

I don't think her ethnicity is problematic at all. But I do agree that the skin lightening and supposed use of skin whitening products, and wanting to create an image of being naturally fair-skinned Indian is extremely problematic.
well it didnt go well for her because her lips got burnt around the edges which is why she suffers from such bad pigmentation in that area

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂 i completely agree, sorry guys!!! just dont want indians/bengalis/pakistanis to be lumped in the ugly category when there are some beautiful people from these races!!

well it didnt go well for her because her lips got burnt around the edges which is why she suffers from such bad pigmentation in that area
i didn't know you could get any skin lightening treatments in the uk i thought it was illegal, damn this girl tries anythingggg

i didn't know you could get any skin lightening treatments in the uk i thought it was illegal, damn this girl tries anythingggg
The fact she has used skin lightening products and uses a foundation too light for her is very worrying. Why is she still in that old fashioned mindset that lighter skin is better 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m so glad more people are reading this thread. She is so problematic and shouldn’t be representing south Asian girls at all, especially when she is trying so hard to fit into the stupid beauty standards of being light and hairless, making other girls feel insecure

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Whoever made the Twitter just be careful lmao, it’s so funny tho how she proper has been caught out in that hair removal lie, I wonder if she’s gonna address it. Either she actually has no hair and lied to promote laser or just lied about not having body hair

Reactions: 2

I’m not gonna lie my entire time in her life (which was a while) - we never spoke about her having lip fillers, pigmentation on her lips or using skin lightening products, in fact she doesn’t. Something else that she’s hasn’t owned up in terms of altering yes, but not these. Not sure how you know her personally but this is news to me. Believe me the dislike I have for her is real but just want to make sure truth is being said. She does make herself look lighter with makeup though.

i agree guys her ethnicity isn't something to drag her for lol, but yess the skin lightening is super problematic. and i can see that it's problematic if she is lying about her ethnicity for clout and to seem more appealing, but her actual ethnicity isn't a problem.

Was just looking on Twitter to see if anyone has tweeted negative reviews about byerim hair oil and someone (I don't know if it's one of you) has created an account, and looks like very recently, to post about this thread on twitter. She must be getting very upset so many people are finding out the truth about her.

omg loooooooooool hahaha once sikh/punjabi/brown twitter catches wind of her lying so much i'm sure it's going to be hilarious, they really manage to put her in place!

I’m not gonna lie my entire time in her life (which was a while) - we never spoke about her having lip fillers, pigmentation on her lips or using skin lightening products, in fact she doesn’t. Something else that she’s hasn’t owned up in terms of altering yes, but not these. Not sure how you know her personally but this is news to me. Believe me the dislike I have for her is real but just want to make sure truth is being said. She does make herself look lighter with makeup though.
tbh idk about the filler or skin lightening but you can see the pigmentation on her lips in her videos when she's not wearing makeup, i don't think she would prob talk about it out loud with anyone if she tries to convince people she is light skin

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.