Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is, figured it out was having difficulty posting a vid lol

Reactions: 2
i agree guys her ethnicity isn't something to drag her for lol, but yess the skin lightening is super problematic. and i can see that it's problematic if she is lying about her ethnicity for clout and to seem more appealing, but her actual ethnicity isn't a problem.

omg loooooooooool hahaha once sikh/punjabi/brown twitter catches wind of her lying so much i'm sure it's going to be hilarious, they really manage to put her in place!

tbh idk about the filler or skin lightening but you can see the pigmentation on her lips in her videos when she's not wearing makeup, i don't think she would prob talk about it out loud with anyone if she tries to convince people she is light skin
Watch how so many people will now turn up to this thread. Clearly she's scared of the fact that her lies will come out. Whoever created that twitter 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watch how so many people will now turn up to this thread. Clearly she's scared of the fact that her lies will come out. Whoever created that twitter 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
A second thread is needed soon and a summary needs to be made of this thread for all the new people. The summary will be a whole book because of how much she lies 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bloody popped off to eat, get ready for bed, and missed all the damn tea!!! just cannot waitttttt for erim to talk about tonights happenings, really want to see her reaction!!!

she did it to herself
she really did!! but i'll tell you what she didn't do herself, start her brand, daddy did that lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Erim please read this thread if you actually think you’ll be able to take this one down. We are not trolls 🤣

Erim please read this thread if you actually think you’ll be able to take this one down. We are not trolls 🤣
yeah i was curious about this, is she referring to us as trolls or are we missing something because she never really gets hate under her pictures on insta, tiktok seems to be the place she gets criticised the most. and can you actually get in trouble for engaging in convo on here ???? i have been trying to find out but i really think tattle is a safe place to have a gossip/convo so dont know wtf she is going on about

I don’t think of this as trolling because we aren’t saying anything to her directly, we’re just having a discussion and it’s not like people are talking nonsense either and people call each other up when it goes too far or isn’t relevant

Reactions: 3
I think her IG is heavily moderated by her and ‘her team’ so anything negative immediately gets blocked / deleted so people only see the ‘omg you’re soooooo pretty’ comments..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.