Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can anyone send me a link i cannot find it on search - sorry complete twitter noob here

OMFG ITS BEEN RESTRICTED FFS ALREADY
Knowing her she's probably called the owner of Twitter and is getting Twitter shut down as we speak. Surprised that page lasted a whole few hours...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can anyone send me a link i cannot find it on search - sorry complete twitter noob here

OMFG ITS BEEN RESTRICTED FFS ALREADY
i think so many people know that we will probably be seeing more members coming into this thread and more accounts telling the truth on all platforms now even if she reported the account. can't wait for someone to make a whole youtube video on all of it!!! :D

Reactions: 2
Knowing her she's probably called the owner of Twitter and is getting Twitter shut down as we speak. Surprised that page lasted a whole few hours...
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, i knowwwww tomorrow shes gonna be like "thanks to my legal team for contacting twitter on their sunday evening, my legal team dont play guyssss, get you a legal team like mine"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nahhh whoever started this Twitter is a legend! How can this weirdo say she knows nothing about laser when there is a video on Instagram of her getting laser done?! I don’t understand if she is a full on liar or mentally deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i wonder whose pic she's using to catfish on depop LOL

Nahhh whoever started this Twitter is a legend! How can this weirdo say she knows nothing about laser when there is a video on Instagram of her getting laser done?! I don’t understand if she is a full on liar or mentally deranged.
the twitter account is still up and you can still see the tweets if they're retweeted on people's pages but you just can't directly go to that expose account's page, this is just toooo hilarious. i'm dying at how threatened she is!!!!

Attachments

I'm still trying to work out which one it is too

Reactions: 1
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, i knowwwww tomorrow shes gonna be like "thanks to my legal team for contacting twitter on their sunday evening, my legal team dont play guyssss, get you a legal team like mine"
I’m gonna have nightmares I’m scared of ms famous Erim and her legal team guys help me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The owner of Twitter better do what she says or she will call the MI5 spies on him 🤣🤣

• Haha
i wonder whose pic she's using to catfish on depop LOL

the twitter account is still up and you can still see the tweets if they're retweeted on people's pages but you just can't directly go to that expose account's page, this is just toooo hilarious. i'm dying at how threatened she is!!!!
i dont know how right i am here, so correct me if needs be. but can a patel be a kaur??? patels are usually gujrati ....

these are the screenshots i managed to get of the legendary account hahahahaha, whoever in this thread made that account: big up to you!!! you really got the conversation started on twitter!!! i was seeing people talk about it on my own timeline too!

i dont know how right i am here, so correct me if needs be. but can a patel be a kaur??? patels are usually gujrati ....
i think she just probably came up with a random name

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hey guys i found y'all through twitter and let me just tell you this is SO HILARIOUS!!! we been known she's dumb as hellllllll on twitter and it's just so funny that you guys are all coming out with the truth for it!!!! this thread has twitter dyingggggg

im so sad the twitter account got suspended but this thread is GOLD hahaha

“i DoN’t HaVe HoLeS fOr BoDy HaIr”
The holes disappear after laser anyway! Shes so dumb! 😂😂😂 Any girl who's had laser will tell you that the holes disappear. That's one of the main reasons some people get laser as they may have excessive body hair holes/strawberry legs or whatever they are called

Last edited:
Now she’s lying about not having white hair in her YouTube vid,

guys I have a snippet from her YouTube vidof her saying she doesn’t get white hairs, how do I post that here?

9B3C3084-AFB5-48FD-A178-86149B5FB819.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.