Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well at the start she thought they were a fit match, but as she got bigger on insta she became cocky and obviously thought she could secure a bigger fish, but each to their own. shes keeping very quiet about the guy she is seeing now though !
who’s the new guy!!!

This is what really upsets me the most. Modesty is not a trend that you can just claim to be to get more people to follow you. My sisters and cousins and I all dress modestly, all in different variations. But none of us would ever jump online in skimpy clothes shaking our ass and tits for videos but say to our families and friends that it is just for online then go and be modest in PRIVATE?? That is completely contradictory to the entire concept of modesty! She does not have to be modest, she can just be truthful and say she likes to dress in the way that she does without bringing modesty into her brand at all. It is entirely for 'clout' she only says she is modest to get the asian guys interested in her content (the whole good girl but still bad thing that asian guys love and she is very clearly well aware of because you can tell how innocent she tries to portray herself to be). It is so offensive to those of us who actually are modest in a not very modest western world!! As much of a blessing as it is, we still STRUGGLE with it in the west - it's not just a trend that you can place into your branding on social media!!! And I am sure this is how our sikh sisters must feel to find out that she is lying about her body hair as well just to appear as a devout sikh! It is a huge insult to both cultures.
nail to the head, she thinks by acting innocent that she will secure a better man and will have more respect from the asian community. her content and words around it are strategic and performative af. you need to think (not you but in general) everything is a marketing device, thats how she works!

Reactions: 2
It is but as long she makes sure that no one in her circle whether they stay with her or not can openly say anything about it, so as long as her image is protected she doesn’t really care about much else.
How does he ensure no one opens up about her?

who’s the new guy!!!
i dont knowwww i feel sorry for him though, if i get a hint i will let you all know. but please be aware i need to be careful with my identity lmao - sorry that sounds so dumb but you get it

Reactions: 3
i do not know how she met him, i always wondered that. at the start she was a good gf, but when the social media grew so did her ego and aspirations for a better bf (despite her saying she was gonna marry him), in the end she didnt like the way he looked - very shallow. the break up was mutual but initiated by him, her family were upset
How long was she with him for?

She should be very ashamed at herself. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I had done half of the things this thread has uncovered about her. I can't imagine how ashamed and embarrassed her family members must feel.

How has she found a new man during a pandemic? 😂

roughly; they were dating around 2017 and made it official 2018 and broke up last year, they did try to make it work again september time but it didnt end well
Ah so they weren't even together for long. She made it out like they have been together forever. So when she was posting about being out and about with him they basically had just got together then or were at the early dating stages.

• Haha
She should be very ashamed at herself. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I had done half of the things this thread has uncovered about her. I can't imagine how ashamed and embarrassed her family members must feel.
Trust me everything that’s come out in this thread is about 20% of everything that actually goes on behind closed doors and what the actual truth is. Everything is a lie. Everrrrrrrrrrything.

• Sick
Trust me everything that’s come out in this thread is about 20% of everything that actually goes on behind closed doors and what the actual truth is. Everything is a lie. Everrrrrrrrrrything.
that is just so sad. i hope 100% of the truth comes out about her.

Reactions: 4
i cannot comment on this too much because i think it may be obvious who i am - to her anyways - put it this way they dont have much in common, shes shallow he hates instagram and has more to do with the restaurant... she broke up with her bf for similar reasons
Interesting. She never mentions her bro. Hes like non existent in her world. When she used to do lives you could hear him coming into the house in the background and she would tell him she was on live and do her annoying giggle.

If her dad doesn't like her content anymore why does he still take her pics for her?

Wonder what the remaining 80% is 😳

Youd be shockeddddddd 😂 shed definitely know who I was if I confirmed but she’s definitely not innocent
Wonder if it's one of the guys she posts pics/vids of on byerim! 😂👀

Interesting. She never mentions her bro. Hes like non existent in her world. When she used to do lives you could hear him coming into the house in the background and she would tell him she was on live and do her annoying giggle.

If her dad doesn't like her content anymore why does he still take her pics for her?

Wonder what the remaining 80% is 😳
the tit thing is that he doesn't take all her photos/vids, she just says he does for her innocent image, hope that makes sense. also he is invested in this business so i know at times he feels obliged. on the balcony she uses her tripod, so it always makes me laugh that shes like "my dad takes all my pics" no babe you wait till everyones out until you slag around on the balcony for insta!!

• Wow
the tit thing is that he doesn't take all her photos/vids, she just says he does for her image innocent image, hope that makes sense. also he is invested in this business so i know at times he feels obliged
yeah this is what i thought, i feel she mentions her dad to portray an image. even that is marketing for her.

He looks good now, not saying he didn’t look good before I don’t think that’s any reason to leave anyone, who cares what people online think of your boyfriend? I’m glad he worked on himself tho can clearly tell
He does look good but also so does his car and house compared to her apartment. His house looks massive, prob the reason why she originally got with him. He ovb had money to keep staying in hotels with her every weekend

yeah this is what i thought, i feel she mentions her dad to portray an image. even that is marketing for her.
yeah the *daddy helps me and is my travel companion* is all performative bullshit for insta, he doesn't go everywhere with her, she acts like she cant travel without her dad and that he's there to be her companion just so he can vouch she wasn't with a guy that night. you know the deal

• Sick
Also why does she keep byerim team private? Like why does she not want the world to know who's on her team? Is it coz she doesn't wanna promote their IG or people approaching them for info about her? Like if you have a successful company with a team of 10 wouldnt you be proud of it and post about it so your customers can get to know/like/trust the brand even more? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.