Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her talking about the documentary
yeah she will go on forever about the documentary she made that no one saw but when asked to speak about issues on her current platform that can reach so many, she gets angry at the criticism and says that she does more than enough. 4 tweets defending that she does enough and has made a documentary but can barely make one tweet/instagram post/tik tok in her own words about raising awareness now. everything she posts is just resharing what others post, there's no effort or educating her audience of hundreds of thousands

Reactions: 3
Why does her brother not like her (someone said this here few pages back)
i cannot comment on this too much because i think it may be obvious who i am - to her anyways - put it this way they dont have much in common, shes shallow he hates instagram and has more to do with the restaurant... she broke up with her bf for similar reasons

Reactions: 5
can you tell us more about her romantic relationships? how did she meet her ex? what kind of girlfriend was she?

She also seems to contradict herself - she’s ‘modest’ but wears tight little dresses - I don’t get it.
This is what really upsets me the most. Modesty is not a trend that you can just claim to be to get more people to follow you. My sisters and cousins and I all dress modestly, all in different variations. But none of us would ever jump online in skimpy clothes shaking our ass and tits for videos but say to our families and friends that it is just for online then go and be modest in PRIVATE?? That is completely contradictory to the entire concept of modesty! She does not have to be modest, she can just be truthful and say she likes to dress in the way that she does without bringing modesty into her brand at all. It is entirely for 'clout' she only says she is modest to get the asian guys interested in her content (the whole good girl but still bad thing that asian guys love and she is very clearly well aware of because you can tell how innocent she tries to portray herself to be). It is so offensive to those of us who actually are modest in a not very modest western world!! As much of a blessing as it is, we still STRUGGLE with it in the west - it's not just a trend that you can place into your branding on social media!!! And I am sure this is how our sikh sisters must feel to find out that she is lying about her body hair as well just to appear as a devout sikh! It is a huge insult to both cultures.

• Heart
At this point, I'm so so over Erim. I've been played around so much by her and I've had enough to the point where she has fucked with my mental health. I don't even know how someone like this can get away with treating people the way she was and its just pathetic how she behaves. She thinks everyones SOOOO in love with her because she's 'Erim', when in actual fact, no one cares. If anything, all she cares about money. She wants a man with money, she wants all the expensive bags, she wants all the expensive cars, she wants everything that won't provide long term happiness and then she wonders why her life is so tit and why people leave her. Maybe she should look in the mirror and ask herself what type of a person she's coming across as because these lies are getting ridiculous. Everything is a scam. Her whole life is fake and we all know it.

That was about her old assistants
She’s honestly the most toxic human I’ve ever met, I’ve personally never suffered with my mental but after being her life boy did that change. She’s mentally and physically DRAINING. I second EVERYTHING you’ve said.

When it comes to the UK I love love Kaushal guys look how sweet she is and she’s loaded $$$ way more than erim could ever imagine, erims personality is just pure tit she thinks ppl are jealous of her cus she’s privileged and has expensive thing wtf lol
All these influencers are genuinely so lovely and you’ll not be surprised that behind their backs Erim has a problem with every single of one them for no good reason.

when interacting with her "sisterhood" all she ever says is awww hahaha x ❤❤🙌🙌🙏🙏
I wish I could say so much more but best believe the route you’re going down on how she feels about her followers is true.

yep KayRay too! like these girls party, smoke, drink, but do not hide it and because they don't hide it and do not pretend to be "modest", no one is really hating on them for it. and i have seen many of them use their platforms to speak up about sikh issues and even remembering 1984. erim says she is so passionate about sikh issues (her exact words are always that she is the ONLY influencer who EVER speaks up about sikh issues) so much so that she made a whole documentary about 1984, which is nowhere to be found. she brings that documentary up whenever anyone criticises her use of sikhi for clout. you now have an audience of 200k, where is the "passion" you said you have? you made a whole documentary but you can't even write your own posts now. it was difficult for her to even make a single tik tok about the issues but she loves to throw it in people's faces that she made a documentary that no one has seen. made a whole documentary but all she could say when rihanna tweeted was "why aren't we talking about this" and offered absolutely no info on her platform of 200k. and there's no absolutely need to lie and make up this whole "pure sikh" personality for clout.

this is truly no surprise at alllllllll. also ngl if you look up their stuff, the way their family has split up businesses and files taxes looks really really shady.

also this thread has gone up from 35k to 45k views in 2 days wow, more and more people are looking into how sketchy she is
Dodgy. Dodgy. Dodgy.

She’s honestly the most toxic human I’ve ever met, I’ve personally never suffered with my mental but after being her life boy did that change. She’s mentally and physically DRAINING. I second EVERYTHING you’ve said.
yehh agreed everyone she is involved with either steps back or is shoved back by her. she is a consuming person and if your energy isn't going to her it will go to something to do with her, she is highly insecure and needs constant attention, she needs the constant validation through the likes on insta/tiktok etc etc. she loves male attention and its one of the main reasons her last rship failed.

I always thought he broke up with her didn’t know it was the other way around

Reactions: 1
Isn’t it abit embarrassing lying to the world when your closest know the truth
It is but as long she makes sure that no one in her circle whether they stay with her or not can openly say anything about it, so as long as her image is protected she doesn’t really care about much else.

Reactions: 2
sending you guys who have been personally traumatised by her tons and tons of love ❤ your frustrations are valid and your truth deserves to be heard. ❤

it is sad that she will just continue to move on and hire new people/make new "friends" feed them stories about how everyone wants to be her and is jealous of her every few months and keep traumatising more and more people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is but as long she makes sure that no one in her circle whether they stay with her or not can openly say anything about it, so as long as her image is protected she doesn’t really care about much else.
How does she keep people silent? Does she threaten them, or are people just scared of her?

yep, he doesn't like it anymore, at the start he was happy with it and as she's got bigger on social media he doesn't like how sexy her content is becoming

she's not pakistani, shes quarter pashtun. i understand the mix-up because a large part of the pakistani population is pashtun but she is afghan-pashtun and has very little if nothing to do with that side of things. but i guess pashtun is pashtun nonetheless, she isn't 100% punjabi like she claims
i cannot comment on this too much because i think it may be obvious who i am - to her anyways - put it this way they dont have much in common, shes shallow he hates instagram and has more to do with the restaurant... she broke up with her bf for similar reasons
I can second this plus so much more

yehh agreed everyone she is involved with either steps back or is shoved back by her. she is a consuming person and if your energy isn't going to her it will go to something to do with her, she is highly insecure and needs constant attention, she needs the constant validation through the likes on insta/tiktok etc etc. she loves male attention and its one of the main reasons her last rship failed.
100% in her mind the world works like - her issues, life and money > your life, mental well-being and anything else going on in the world.

can you tell us more about her romantic relationships? how did she meet her ex? what kind of girlfriend was she?
i do not know how she met him, i always wondered that. at the start she was a good gf, but when the social media grew so did her ego and aspirations for a better bf (despite her saying she was gonna marry him), in the end she didnt like the way he looked - very shallow. the break up was mutual but initiated by him, her family were upset

• Wow
i do not know how she met him, i always wondered that. at the start she was a good gf, but when the social media grew so did her ego and aspirations for a better bf (despite her saying she was gonna marry him), in the end she didnt like the way he looked - very shallow. the break up was mutual but initiated by him, her family were upset
that is so shallow... jokes on her bc he's hot now lmao (and he was attractive when they were dating as well)

He looks good now, not saying he didn’t look good before I don’t think that’s any reason to leave anyone, who cares what people online think of your boyfriend? I’m glad he worked on himself tho can clearly tell

She is so ungrateful. I think it was misguided or PLT that sent her clear heels and she was moaning on fb live about how ugly they are and they could have sent her better heels... and then the next day shes posting about them on IG about how she loves them and how cute they look with a promo code!! She is fake af

• Wow
He looks good now, not saying he didn’t look good before I don’t think that’s any reason to leave anyone, who cares what people online think of your boyfriend? I’m glad he worked on himself tho can clearly tell
well at the start she thought they were a fit match, but as she got bigger on insta she became cocky and obviously thought she could secure a bigger fish, but each to their own. shes keeping very quiet about the guy she is seeing now though !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.