Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those bassi sisters also seem to come from a mega wealthy family (they live in like a hugeeee mansion estate) but i've never seen any of them (or any punjabi influencer) spend so much time trying to convince their followers that they come from wealth like erim does. you wouldn't even know the bassi girls are mega wealthy because they come off as quite relatable tbh. i didn't know until i found the eldest daughter's wedding highlights video and was amazed bc they do seem very humble. you just know something is fishy when someone spend so long trying to convince their followers of something like erim does. (years at this point)

Reactions: 3
When it comes to the UK I love love Kaushal guys look how sweet she is and she’s loaded $$$ way more than erim could ever imagine, erims personality is just pure tit she thinks ppl are jealous of her cus she’s privileged and has expensive thing wtf lol

all those women are amazing’ Mundheep is my favourite she’s soooooooo sweet and down to earth and overall a very fun person to be around. Her mother in law passed away and she has been doing the most for her father in law when she doesn’t need to, she really is such a good soul love her.
yeah i really like her too! i don't watch her often but i do enjoy her vlogs and her and ink are so relatable and down to earth! i love that she shares authentic struggles she faces. i felt for her when she was feeling really down after moving to the uk after her wedding and feeling like she knows no one and doesn't know what to do as she's sorting out her visa and can't open her baking business in uk yet. she's not complaining about trivial things but things that are really relatable to punjabi girls. she's just absolutely stunning too

Reactions: 2
those bassi sisters also seem to come from a mega wealthy family (they live in like a hugeeee mansion estate) but i've never seen any of them (or any punjabi influencer) spend so much time trying to convince their followers that they come from wealth like erim does. you just know something is fishy when someone spend so long trying to convince their followers of something. (years at this point)
you know what they say, wealthy and successful people don’t brag about their success or wealth, if they need to convince the world that theyre wealthy like erim does you know they just post this crap to put life to a fake narrative they believe in their mind (erim erim) lolll

you know what they say, wealthy and successful people don’t brag about their success or wealth, if they need to convince the world that theyre wealthy like erim does you know they just post this crap to put life to a fake narrative they believe in their mind (erim erim) lolll
they lost their brother and that was absolutely heartbreaking. and they opened up a seva and charity foundation in his honour and are very active and passionate about it. they didn't use his tragedy and their family mourning as marketing to make money lol

• Wow
I think the difference between all those people mentioned and erim is that those people are authentic. They genuinely open up about life struggles and it’s easy to tell it’s not fake, with erim everything seems very surface level, she doesn’t engage with her audience well. You don’t even have to open up but even talking about regular stuff that isn’t directly related to your life - if you have empathy it’s so easy to talk about anything genuinely and come across like it. All her sunday chats she used to have were SO basic - like come on actually show a side to yourself that shows genuineness. Even when she tells girls to just be themselves but self love but then behind it is a photo of her being perfect. Ultimately, she doesn’t have anything of value to offer, no personality or relatability, no fashion sense or even makeup wise lol, her Instagram isn’t even organised? I’ve seen people make their feed so pretty. She only wears stuff she gets sent and never invests in actually getting a style.

I think she just want to show she has a certain lifestyle so she can enter those circles

And she comes across v bitchy lol she needs a PR person because you are not supposed to be so reactionary online

Reactions: 4
mundheep has less followers than her but i feel like she's more well known because people from canada, the us, and uk know her and she interacts a lot with soooo many punjabi creatives. even ginu/gurkiran kaur is more well known world wide, and has been way before she married jagmeet! erim doesn't interact with anyone and calls everyone her fans. (and again, her content is targeted to thirsty guys so that really is the only reason why her following is at 200k compared to other punjabi influencers) i remember i saw glambygilly a makeup artist once mention the byerim oil on her stories and erim reposted it on her story calling her a fan :LOL: like that is not a fan she is just supporting punjabi businesses?? bobble head has no respect for punjabi creatives in the industry bc she is a celebrity and above everyone guys
Yess definitely!!
Even kayray
She doesn’t see herself like everyone else. Like erim at the top and everyone below her
Whereas the influencers you mentioned (and many others too) they are NORMAL HUMANS

I think the difference between all those people mentioned and erim is that those people are authentic. They genuinely open up about life struggles and it’s easy to tell it’s not fake, with erim everything seems very surface level, she doesn’t engage with her audience well. You don’t even have to open up but even talking about regular stuff that isn’t directly related to your life - if you have empathy it’s so easy to talk about anything genuinely and come across like it. All her sunday chats she used to have were SO basic - like come on actually show a side to yourself that shows genuineness. Even when she tells girls to just be themselves but self love but then behind it is a photo of her being perfect. Ultimately, she doesn’t have anything of value to offer, no personality or relatability, no fashion sense or even makeup wise lol, her Instagram isn’t even organised? I’ve seen people make their feed so pretty. She only wears stuff she gets sent and never invests in actually getting a style.

I think she just want to show she has a certain lifestyle so she can enter those circles

And she comes across v bitchy lol she needs a PR person because you are not supposed to be so reactionary online
Yes 100%%%
She wants to be seen as ‘elite’ even her recent Dubai trip she tried to make it look like that but who’s going to break to her that ain’t it 😂

At this point, I'm so so over Erim. I've been played around so much by her and I've had enough to the point where she has fucked with my mental health. I don't even know how someone like this can get away with treating people the way she was and its just pathetic how she behaves. She thinks everyones SOOOO in love with her because she's 'Erim', when in actual fact, no one cares. If anything, all she cares about money. She wants a man with money, she wants all the expensive bags, she wants all the expensive cars, she wants everything that won't provide long term happiness and then she wonders why her life is so tit and why people leave her. Maybe she should look in the mirror and ask herself what type of a person she's coming across as because these lies are getting ridiculous. Everything is a scam. Her whole life is fake and we all know it.

That was about her old assistants
Funny thing is before byerim all she was shop in primark and wear primark makeup (no offence to anyone who shops in primark) but that's all she ever did and coz shes got byerim shes trying to show off with all these designer stuff.

Reactions: 4
Funny thing is before byerim all she was shop in primark and wear primark makeup (no offence to anyone who shops in primark) but that's all she ever did and coz shes got byerim shes trying to show off with all these designer stuff.
YES
And be at Westfield every other day

Reactions: 5
Yess definitely!!
Even kayray
She doesn’t see herself like everyone else. Like erim at the top and everyone below her
Whereas the influencers you mentioned (and many others too) they are NORMAL HUMANS
yep KayRay too! like these girls party, smoke, drink, but do not hide it and because they don't hide it and do not pretend to be "modest", no one is really hating on them for it. and i have seen many of them use their platforms to speak up about sikh issues and even remembering 1984. erim says she is so passionate about sikh issues (her exact words are always that she is the ONLY influencer who EVER speaks up about sikh issues) so much so that she made a whole documentary about 1984, which is nowhere to be found. she brings that documentary up whenever anyone criticises her use of sikhi for clout. you now have an audience of 200k, where is the "passion" you said you have? you made a whole documentary but you can't even write your own posts now. it was difficult for her to even make a single tik tok about the issues but she loves to throw it in people's faces that she made a documentary that no one has seen. made a whole documentary but all she could say when rihanna tweeted was "why aren't we talking about this" and offered absolutely no info on her platform of 200k. and there's no absolutely need to lie and make up this whole "pure sikh" personality for clout.

let me just say something, she's not wealthy at all. She rents EVERYTHING
this is truly no surprise at alllllllll. also ngl if you look up their stuff, the way their family has split up businesses and files taxes looks really really shady.

also this thread has gone up from 35k to 45k views in 2 days wow, more and more people are looking into how sketchy she is

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’d understand if I didn’t have a personal relationship with her and was just hugely assuming, but that’s not the case. Proof would involve outing who I am so I’d rather say the truth and if you choose to think otherwise that’s perfectly fine! Others on here who have known her previously before Instagram would be able to legitimise the Pakistani part, as someone else already has. Questioning is completely fine but the tone of your comment saying “pathetic” is the not so nice part, this thread should continue to be a place where we can all share.
Yeah it kinda makes sense now you’ve explained that you know her at least in a personal capacity !! honestly I thought you were assuming she was Pakistani for no good reason, and you corrected me saying she’s Pakistani without any explanation as to how you know that, I thought you were saying it for the sake of it. generally I always want to know or think it’s good to know how we know things about her - but at the same time I really don’t expect you or anyone else to out yourself on here to everyone for the sake of Erim.

let me just say something, she's not wealthy at all. She rents EVERYTHING
as someone closely connected to Erim, I can confirm this. also her dad did help her with her business...

and her dad hates her content.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it abit embarrassing lying to the world when your closest know the truth

and her dad hates her content.
i always found it so weird that she gets her dad to take such provocative photos of her but always got the sense that she's just saying it to say it, adding to her whole innocent naive persona she is trying to build

• Sick
Wow just discovered this post. I’ve followed her for a while and something just didn’t add up with her - a little fake and shady. And she comes across as a little annoying and entitled too. She also seems to contradict herself - she’s ‘modest’ but wears tight little dresses - I don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
yep KayRay too! like these girls party, smoke, drink, but do not hide it and because they don't hide it and do not pretend to be "modest", no one is really hating on them for it. and i have seen many of them use their platforms to speak up about sikh issues and even remembering 1984. erim says she is so passionate about sikh issues (her exact words are always that she is the ONLY influencer who EVER speaks up about sikh issues) so much so that she made a whole documentary about 1984, which is nowhere to be found. she brings that documentary up whenever anyone criticises her use of sikhi for clout. you now have an audience of 200k, where is the "passion" you said you have? you made a whole documentary but you can't even write your own posts now. it was difficult for her to even make a single tik tok about the issues but she loves to throw it in people's faces that she made a documentary that no one has seen. made a whole documentary but all she could say when rihanna tweeted was "why aren't we talking about this" and offered absolutely no info on her platform of 200k. and there's no absolutely need to lie and make up this whole "pure sikh" personality for clout.

this is truly no surprise at alllllllll. also ngl if you look up their stuff, the way their family has split up businesses and files taxes looks really really shady.

also this thread has gone up from 35k to 45k views in 2 days wow, more and more people are looking into how sketchy she is
This is her talking about the documentary

Attachments

Reactions: 1
i always found it so weird that she gets her dad to take such provocative photos of her but always got the sense that she's just saying it to say it, adding to her whole innocent naive persona she is trying to build
yep, he doesn't like it anymore, at the start he was happy with it and as she's got bigger on social media he doesn't like how sexy her content is becoming

I’d understand if I didn’t have a personal relationship with her and was just hugely assuming, but that’s not the case. Proof would involve outing who I am so I’d rather say the truth and if you choose to think otherwise that’s perfectly fine! Others on here who have known her previously before Instagram would be able to legitimise the Pakistani part, as someone else already has. Questioning is completely fine but the tone of your comment saying “pathetic” is the not so nice part, this thread should continue to be a place where we can all share.
she's not pakistani, shes quarter pashtun. i understand the mix-up because a large part of the pakistani population is pashtun but she is afghan-pashtun and has very little if nothing to do with that side of things. but i guess pashtun is pashtun nonetheless, she isn't 100% punjabi like she claims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.