Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erims writing the article up herself it will be available on byerim shortly guys

*available to PURCHASE*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t think a troll would be thrown into jail just like that lmaooooo . She is mentally Unwell if she made this up . It don’t even sound believeable in my opinion. God knows

Reactions: 4
real celebs can't even throw their stalkers who end up at their house in jail, they get restraining orders. erim over here is trying to get people thrown in jail over comments lol

Reactions: 7
She posted something like I’m still good with people not in my life anymore like clearly ur not cos then none of these so called friends u had wouldnt have unfollowed u

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
doesn't she ever get tired of having to create this facade about her life day in and day out? i would not be able to do it, it seems so exhausting. being authentic is just so much easier

Reactions: 5
I just find it so funny that there are erim fan pages 😂 There are influencers much bigger than her with millions of followers and they dont have fan pages. It's so ovb she made them herself and followed them. Shes even turned her old username erimstagram as a fan page but no one follows it.

Who remembers that time she thought it would be cool to unfollow everyone and just follow byerim. She said she will follow them from her personal/private page instead. It lasted a day 😂 She ended up following everyone again.

She should listen to her own advice 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I just find it so funny that there are erim fan pages 😂 There are influencers much bigger than her with millions of followers and they dont have fan pages. It's so ovb she made them herself and followed them. Shes even turned her old username erimstagram as a fan page but no one follows it.

Who remembers that time she thought it would be cool to unfollow everyone and just follow byerim. She said she will follow them from her personal/private page instead. It lasted a day 😂 She ended up following everyone again.
why would other brands and influencers still follow her if she unfollowed all of them and only follow by erim.....even people who are HUGE don’t do that, literally only few famous people get away E.g Kanye or some tit

Reactions: 1
why would other brands and influencers still follow her if she unfollowed all of them and only follow by erim.....even people who are HUGE don’t do that, literally only few famous people get away E.g Kanye or some tit
She followed them back within a day or so

Reactions: 1
I know I just meant idk why she would even do that when that would be the end result

She’s not well established

Reactions: 2
I feel like no one outside of the uk really knows erim, they literally call her “that girl on Instagram” and move on with it she needs to be slapped back to reality you’re just another girl on insta that is pretty irrelevant to society

I feel like no one outside of the uk really knows erim, they literally call her “that girl on Instagram” and move on with it she needs to be slapped back to reality you’re just another girl on insta that is pretty irrelevant to society
There’s definitely south Asian influencers outside of the UK that most people know compared to her
In a video or interview she said her posting everyday makes other people feel better. Lmao. How.

Reactions: 3
At this point, I'm so so over Erim. I've been played around so much by her and I've had enough to the point where she has fucked with my mental health. I don't even know how someone like this can get away with treating people the way she was and its just pathetic how she behaves. She thinks everyones SOOOO in love with her because she's 'Erim', when in actual fact, no one cares. If anything, all she cares about money. She wants a man with money, she wants all the expensive bags, she wants all the expensive cars, she wants everything that won't provide long term happiness and then she wonders why her life is so tit and why people leave her. Maybe she should look in the mirror and ask herself what type of a person she's coming across as because these lies are getting ridiculous. Everything is a scam. Her whole life is fake and we all know it.

She posted something like I’m still good with people not in my life anymore like clearly ur not cos then none of these so called friends u had wouldnt have unfollowed u
That was about her old assistants

mundheep has less followers than her but i feel like she's more well known because people from canada, the us, and uk know her and she interacts a lot with soooo many punjabi creatives. even ginu/gurkiran kaur is more well known world wide, and has been way before she married jagmeet! erim doesn't interact with anyone and calls everyone her fans. (and again, her content is targeted to thirsty guys so that really is the only reason why her following is at 200k compared to other punjabi influencers) i remember i saw glambygilly a makeup artist once mention the byerim oil on her stories and erim reposted it on her story calling her a fan :LOL: like that is not a fan she is just supporting punjabi businesses?? bobble head has no respect for punjabi creatives in the industry bc she is a celebrity and above everyone guys

mundheep has less followers than her but i feel like she's more well known because people from canada, the us, and uk know her and she interacts a lot with soooo many punjabi creatives. even ginu/gurkiran kaur is more well known world wide, and has been way before she married jagmeet! erim doesn't interact with anyone and calls everyone her fans. (and again, her content is targeted to thirsty guys so that really is the only reason why her following is at 200k compared to other punjabi influencers) i remember i saw glambygilly a makeup artist once mention the byerim oil on her stories and erim reposted it on her story calling her a fan :LOL: like that is not a fan she is just supporting punjabi businesses?? bobble head has no respect for punjabi creatives in the industry bc she is a celebrity and above everyone guys
all those women are amazing’ Mundheep is my favourite she’s soooooooo sweet and down to earth and overall a very fun person to be around. Her mother in law passed away and she has been doing the most for her father in law when she doesn’t need to, she really is such a good soul love her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.