Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her working with Pakistani brands hints to her to being Pakistani. That makes no sense, there’s so many people who work with a wide variety of ethnic brands

Reactions: 2
Erim if you’re reading drop the article pls / where is the press conference with met police?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
still no article regarding the 'troll'

well one of them has over 400k followers and has been around since before the other was a brand so...
If you go down Anne’s page it’s quite a different theme and the black silk theme is only for the highlights at the top.

Reactions: 1
How’s her massi amritdhari then?

I guess it’s easier to say you’re Sikh and do what erim does vs claim being Muslim and dress the way she does.
Our standards have dropped so so much

@asianbaitout did you not just make a twitter account the other day?
Her massi might be her grandma's sister so her dads massi but she probably just calls her massi too. She seems a lot older to be her mums sister tbh

If you go down Anne’s page it’s quite a different theme and the black silk theme is only for the highlights at the top.
yeah i took a scroll, they have been around since 2015 and have done a few rebrandings, but it looks like they have been doing the black and gold branding since 2018 on their page for some of the products, and then later brought on the silk with their packaging boxes, and that was before byerim was even a thing

A bit too similar
Literally no originality.
her whole personality seems bland and all based around her hair

How’s her massi amritdhari then?

I guess it’s easier to say you’re Sikh and do what erim does vs claim being Muslim and dress the way she does.
Our standards have dropped so so much

@asianbaitout did you not just make a twitter account the other day?
I think someone mentioned here it may be her dads Massi and she just calls her Massi aswell which makes sense cus I do the same thing, but honesty she’s literally said this out of her own mouth to bunch of people back in the day how her mom was Pakistani and Muslim!

why I think you're reaching is the way you've corrected me on this thread saying she's Pakistani, and the way you replied to the other tattler "It's not a matter of what made me think it, it's the truth" without proof or explaining why you think that, also another tattler said her first video is where Erim states she's Afghan, so she has admitted to being mixed and stated what with. so I'm just thinking why are ppl fixated with her being Pakistani all of a sudden ... im not being rude or nasty I am simply stating where do you have this proof or knowledge that she's Pakistani ??? I am genuinely interested, if not I do think its a massive reach.
I’d understand if I didn’t have a personal relationship with her and was just hugely assuming, but that’s not the case. Proof would involve outing who I am so I’d rather say the truth and if you choose to think otherwise that’s perfectly fine! Others on here who have known her previously before Instagram would be able to legitimise the Pakistani part, as someone else already has. Questioning is completely fine but the tone of your comment saying “pathetic” is the not so nice part, this thread should continue to be a place where we can all share.

I think someone mentioned here it may be her dads Massi and she just calls her Massi aswell which makes sense cus I do the same thing, but honesty she’s literally said this out of her own mouth to bunch of people back in the day how her mom was Pakistani and Muslim!
Okay I see, yeah makes sense about calling her massi

Lowkey have a feeling (there is no evidence for this) if her mum was Muslim Pakistani and in her q&a her dad gained custody, what if they got divorced and then she passed away? Or maybe Erims dad ensures that his kids were grown up in a Sikh household that’s why she identifies as a Sikh more. Then again I don’t see her dad bothering too much about religion.
Anyways just a thought, who knows the truth

Last edited:
i think maybe she just misspoke and thats why she said custody honestly. i don't know if it was intentional, but then again idk her personally so idk what her family life is really like. her parents being separated just wouldn't make too much sense to me esp if she allegedly asked her dadhi (dad's mum) to help her find hair treatments to get long hair like her mum. so her dadhi must have had somewhat of a decent relationship with her mum i would think right?

i think maybe she just misspoke and thats why she said custody honestly. i don't know if it was intentional, but then again idk her personally so idk what her family life is really like. her parents being separated just wouldn't make too much sense to me esp if she allegedly asked her dadhi (dad's mum) to help her find hair treatments to get long hair like her mum. so her dadhi must have had somewhat of a decent relationship with her mum i would think right?
Maybe her having hair like her mum was a way she could remain connected to her. I personally will not be commenting further on her mother because it doesn’t sit right with me.

Maybe her having hair like her mum was a way she could remain connected to her. I personally will not be commenting further on her mother because it doesn’t sit right with me.
yeah i don't doubt the connection with the hair i was just commenting on the divorce and separation comments (someone else commented about her parents maybe being separated as well because of her use of "custody")

Just got bailed out of jail guys. I was chilling in my room in singapore and these bunch of mI5 agents started scaling my apartment building and arrested me. I was charged for harassing and bullying erim kaur on tattle and they flew me over to the UK where I was detained in jail 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just got bailed out of jail guys. I was chilling in my room in singapore and these bunch of mI5 agents started scaling my apartment building and arrested me. I was charged for harassing and bullying erim kaur on tattle and they flew me over to the UK where I was detained in jail 💔
Hope your ok 😔😔 I know the mi5 spies and the police are on the lookout for Erim trolls- it’s such an important case right now 😩 I will read about you in the article (if it even exists 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad you escaped, never express your opinion again ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny thing is with this article she said the same thing last year but there was no article

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.