Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her post about that today. Im really sorry if I'm coming off as annoying but it tends to just feel like people either think shes the worst person alive or she's perfect. I read a bit more of the forum and i think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle...were all obviously somewhere in the middle if we're kaurs on a gossip forum reading or writing about her.

But I kinda think if the police arrested someone they mustve done something pretty bad..like they wouldn't just arrest someone for trolling. What if they were harassing her? Idk i don't think anyone deserves that

I was also reading a bit more on here and it started to make me wonder about making my own ig account. I'm 19 and just getting into fashion and finding my style so I made an account to post my outfits. Obv my account is tiny and nothing like erims but im kinda wondering if its even a good idea to make a public ig if people could make fun of me or end up talking about my family...I was excited about it at first but is it really worth it?
I do think it’s weird people have got pics of her family on here loool it’s abit obsessive then others saying “their definitely mixed with something”, it’s weird her ethnicity it always being questioned when really it’s not a big deal what she’s mixed with. Someone actually said she was Pakistani out of nowhere, which was a pathetic reach...

but for the most part the criticism on who she is as a person, and the way she acts is pretty accurate in my opinion. there are a lot of reasons why she is judged and spoken negatively about. So I guess what I’m trying to say is, make an insta but don’t act like Erim if you wanna genuinely be successful because she is not the example you wanna follow and ppl will always talk it’s up to you if you’re okay with that.

Reactions: 2
Her family pics are publicly available on her and her dads fb profile.

I dont know why shes got her dad in the sisterhood group. It's so awks. Theres girls there who used to discuss personal girls stuff and knowing that her dad is reading that makes me feel so uncomfortable. Never understood what he was in that group for

Reactions: 6
I saw her post about that today. Im really sorry if I'm coming off as annoying but it tends to just feel like people either think shes the worst person alive or she's perfect. I read a bit more of the forum and i think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle...were all obviously somewhere in the middle if we're kaurs on a gossip forum reading or writing about her.

But I kinda think if the police arrested someone they mustve done something pretty bad..like they wouldn't just arrest someone for trolling. What if they were harassing her? Idk i don't think anyone deserves that

I was also reading a bit more on here and it started to make me wonder about making my own ig account. I'm 19 and just getting into fashion and finding my style so I made an account to post my outfits. Obv my account is tiny and nothing like erims but im kinda wondering if its even a good idea to make a public ig if people could make fun of me or end up talking about my family...I was excited about it at first but is it really worth it?
You should go for it! Make your Instagram account do it there is room for everyone! I just want to clarify to you that the reason Erim gets hate is because she’s unethical, she deletes negative reviews all these women saying the oil is making their hair fall out instead of addressing their concerns she deletes the reviews and posts fake positive reviews to get more sales of her oil, of course a business woman like that is going to get hate, all these women saying it’s making their hair fall out CANNOT be lying’ erims so self absorbed to care about anyone else

Honestly, I don’t think it takes away from people expressing their thoughts and feelings at all, but I believe in stating whether their is truth in a statement gives legitimacy to the statements and I personally want people to know the truth about what really goes on behind social media too. When people read this thread they can see that these are not only assumptions but they are also facts from legitimate sources. Having such a huge following and influence on young girls is so dangerous if given to the wrong person (which it has been). From my personal experience of being around her and her life for such a long period of time and not having my voice heard and still not being able to speak out as openly as I’d wish too, I want to do everything I can to stop young girls from falling for her lies. & giving legitimacy to certain claims will do exactly that, for any young girl that comes across this thread and is on the fence about whether of not to continue following her - seeing this would hopefully sway them in the right direction as well as reading everyone’s general observations and concerns over what is seen via social media because as we all know what you see is not what you get x
This is very well said & I totally agree with everything here - it’s so important we dispel the lies and downright bs this girl puts out there to vulnerable girls.

Reactions: 3
This is very well said & I totally agree with everything here - it’s so important we dispel the lies and downright bs this girl puts out there to vulnerable girls.
Completley agree, haha mind changed. approve or disprove the allegations please LOL. I think i was thinking more of saying something i feel about erim only to have someone tell me"NO thats not true"

btw guys, has the police article come out yet?

There she goes again advertising Pandora only for her to sell it on Depop under a false account.

It’s very rich of her to complain about fake accounts when her Depop is under a fake accounts name.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She says one of her trolls is arrested and jailed lmao 😳😳😳😳 so be careful she also says cuz he is sent to jail and her legal team do not play 🙄🤭😆

• Haha
She says one of her trolls is arrested and jailed lmao 😳😳😳😳 so be careful she also says cuz he is sent to jail and her legal team do not play 🙄🤭😆
Honestly, lmao im just waiting for the police article thats supposed to come out, like where is it ... is it out yet? i need to put a notification on for this one hahah

Reactions: 5
I do think it’s weird people have got pics of her family on here loool it’s abit obsessive then others saying “their definitely mixed with something”, it’s weird her ethnicity it always being questioned when really it’s not a big deal what she’s mixed with. Someone actually said she was Pakistani out of nowhere, which was a pathetic reach...

but for the most part the criticism on who she is as a person, and the way she acts is pretty accurate in my opinion. there are a lot of reasons why she is judged and spoken negatively about. So I guess what I’m trying to say is, make an insta but don’t act like Erim if you wanna genuinely be successful because she is not the example you wanna follow and ppl will always talk it’s up to you if you’re okay with that.
"a pathetic reach" I don't think this thread needs to become nasty towards one another, some people are sharing their thoughts, opinions and observations and others are sharing facts to which they actually know the truth and all of which are valid. None of us actually know who each other are, as we're all using fake names for anonymity. So although I appreciate you do not know who I am, appreciate that what I state is nowhere near a pathetic reach.

Last edited:
  • Heart

You're not coming across as annoying and I agree there does seem to be little in between but I think that speaks volumes. For those who have not come across this thread seem to have an idea that she is innocent and that's understandable but those who have dug a little deeper and come onto this thread quite quickly think the opposite. Have a read and make your own judgements on what you feel is right. I just want to note that harassment is never okay no matter who it is, and quite frankly I do not know the details on this issue, but what I do know is that with Erim nothing, is ever as it seems and the people who are behind her are willing to do anything no matter how unethical it may be to shut down criticism. As young girls on social media, it can be a very daunting place to be and it is completely understandable that you have second thoughts about creating a public place for people to freely view your content. However social media has so many upsides and bear that in mind, don't let others experiences rain on your parade. I'm sure your content is fantastic and if you wish to share it you should, you never know who it might positively effect!

Completley agree, haha mind changed. approve or disprove the allegations please LOL. I think i was thinking more of saying something i feel about erim only to have someone tell me"NO thats not true"

btw guys, has the police article come out yet?
Completely understood and I apologise if you felt shut down!

Reactions: 1
still waiting on that article tick tock
It’s funny how she said the article will be posted shortly to prove she’s not lying and it still hasn’t been 🤣🤣

"a pathetic reach" I don't think this thread needs to become nasty towards one another, some people are sharing their thoughts, opinions and observations and others are sharing facts to which they actually know the truth and all of which are valid. None of us actually know who each other are, as we're all using fake names for anonymity. So although I appreciate you do not know who I am, appreciate that what I state is nowhere near a pathetic reach.
Genuine question but what made you think she was Pakistani?

It’s funny how she said the article will be posted shortly to prove she’s not lying and it still hasn’t been 🤣🤣

It's not a matter of what made me think it, it's the truth. She will never ever admit to it publicly though, and that's the part I never understood.

I think people are having a hard time believing that because you are being vague about it, which is understandable with the anonymity but just a reminder to everyone to take some things with a grain of salt but others there is actual proof (like screenshots and videos of her stating the lies and truths).

She is pakistani, her moms family is and they are muslim, if you know her you know she works with alot of muslims (nothing wrong with that) and also the arabic necklace. Ive personally heard this from her mouth back in the day. Sorry if you guys dont believe it i really got no proof of this atm.

Also, soemthign ive been wondering in her very first youtube video she said something like "her mom died when she was 8 and her dads had custody since" were her parents seperated, or did she mean to say he had FULL custody from that age...

I think people are having a hard time believing that because you are being vague about it, which is understandable with the anonymity but just a reminder to everyone to take some things with a grain of salt but others there is actual proof (like screenshots and videos of her stating the lies and truths).
No, I completely understand, I wish I could say more on this matter but I can't. You can choose to believe it or not, but that's the truth x

She is pakistani, her moms family is and they are muslim, if you know her you know she works with alot of muslims (nothing wrong with that) and also the arabic necklace. Ive personally heard this from her mouth back in the day. Sorry if you guys dont believe it i really got no proof of this atm.

Also, soemthign ive been wondering in her very first youtube video she said something like "her mom died when she was 8 and her dads had custody since" were her parents seperated, or did she mean to say he had FULL custody from that age...
bang on

Her middle name is Almas, which is shown as the name her company is registered under. She also wrote on a comment years ago when someone named Almas commented on her post and erim said that is her middle name.

does anyone else think byerim and Anne’s beauty (also does hair oil) insta page looks the same?
A bit too similar
Literally no originality.
her whole personality seems bland and all based around her hair

How’s her massi amritdhari then?

I guess it’s easier to say you’re Sikh and do what erim does vs claim being Muslim and dress the way she does.
Our standards have dropped so so much

@asianbaitout did you not just make a twitter account the other day?

It's not a matter of what made me think it, it's the truth. She will never ever admit to it publicly though, and that's the part I never understood.
why I think you're reaching is the way you've corrected me on this thread saying she's Pakistani, and the way you replied to the other tattler "It's not a matter of what made me think it, it's the truth" without proof or explaining why you think that, also another tattler said her first video is where Erim states she's Afghan, so she has admitted to being mixed and stated what with. so I'm just thinking why are ppl fixated with her being Pakistani all of a sudden ... im not being rude or nasty I am simply stating where do you have this proof or knowledge that she's Pakistani ??? I am genuinely interested, if not I do think its a massive reach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.