Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I honestly understand complaining but ALL the time? Like if she’s preaches positivity but all of her stories apart from that are her complaining, complaining about minor things doesn’t make you relatable. Actually being genuine and open about your struggles does. She’s like I like to share the hard times with you! Damn I hate filling up my car :(!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I honestly understand complaining but ALL the time? Like if she’s preaches positivity but all of her stories apart from that are her complaining, complaining about minor things doesn’t make you relatable. Actually being genuine and open about your struggles does. She’s like I like to share the hard times with you! Damn I hate filling up my car :(!
Literally- she complains about everything like she’s the only one who does it. Most people have had to fill up their car- just do it without complaining, it isn’t hard

Reactions: 4
The fact that she has soo much time on her hands means she can complain about literally minor things which otherwise don’t phase people

Stumbled across this website, and glad I have found a thread on Erim, why?, her hair oil made my hair fall out in chunks!.

No idea whats in her oil that’s making so many people lose their hair, her trustpilot was flooded with negative reviews recently over customers losing their hair, and suddenly those reviews were all flagged and removed.

Her trust pilot rating went from 4.3 to 4.7 in a day because the byerim team were clearly creating fake reviews, as a review was posted every few minutes to bump up the rating.

She put up her oil price by like nearly £10 and blamed covid, shes just trying to make a profit from her following but I am glad that people are seeing her for who she is now.

I ended up unfollowing her, she can’t take any critizism about her hair oil, even though its literally making so many people lose their hair, and her reaction is to flag any negative reviews and ignore it.

Use to like her, thought she was genuine but she’s far from it. The only instagrammer I see ‘big her up’ is Anchal. Even Kaushal won’t use her oil.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The only instagrammer I see ‘big her up’ is Anchal. Even Kaushal won’t use her oil.
a punjabi influencer i actually really like and has REALLY GREAT hair tips and info is seerat saini. she bought erim's oil last year but has still not yet featured it and it's obvious that it was because the oil isn't great! i acc trust seerat's opinion because she has really done her research and offers tips other than "coconut oil your hair once a week" for dealing with hair thinning and even scalp issues. and she puts so much effort into her content. so the fact that she has purchased erim's oil and has not said anything nearly a year later only tells me that byerim oil isn't as great as she tries to make it seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who got arrested guys which one of you was it 🤣🤣
I saw her post about that today. Im really sorry if I'm coming off as annoying but it tends to just feel like people either think shes the worst person alive or she's perfect. I read a bit more of the forum and i think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle...were all obviously somewhere in the middle if we're kaurs on a gossip forum reading or writing about her.

But I kinda think if the police arrested someone they mustve done something pretty bad..like they wouldn't just arrest someone for trolling. What if they were harassing her? Idk i don't think anyone deserves that

I was also reading a bit more on here and it started to make me wonder about making my own ig account. I'm 19 and just getting into fashion and finding my style so I made an account to post my outfits. Obv my account is tiny and nothing like erims but im kinda wondering if its even a good idea to make a public ig if people could make fun of me or end up talking about my family...I was excited about it at first but is it really worth it?

Reactions: 1
a punjabi influencer i actually really like and has REALLY GREAT hair tips and info is seerat saini. she bought erim's oil last year but has still not yet featured it and it's obvious that it was because the oil isn't great! i acc trust seerat's opinion because she has really done her research and offers tips other than "coconut oil your hair once a week" for dealing with hair thinning and even scalp issues. and she puts so much effort into her content. so the fact that she has purchased erim's oil and has not said anything nearly a year later only tells me that byerim oil isn't as great as she tries to make it seem.
Seerat is so cute! Her content is so well throughout and you can see the effort she puts in. Her outfits all bang too

I saw her post about that today. Im really sorry if I'm coming off as annoying but it tends to just feel like people either think shes the worst person alive or she's perfect. I read a bit more of the forum and i think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle...were all obviously somewhere in the middle if we're kaurs on a gossip forum reading or writing about her.

But I kinda think if the police arrested someone they mustve done something pretty bad..like they wouldn't just arrest someone for trolling. What if they were harassing her? Idk i don't think anyone deserves that

I was also reading a bit more on here and it started to make me wonder about making my own ig account. I'm 19 and just getting into fashion and finding my style so I made an account to post my outfits. Obv my account is tiny and nothing like erims but im kinda wondering if its even a good idea to make a public ig if people could make fun of me or end up talking about my family...I was excited about it at first but is it really worth it?
Please don’t group me in the middle with Erim who even are you? I don’t go around scamming people have you even read half of the things she’s done on this thread? People who know her have said the same. Discussing what crappy things she has done is the same as her doing the crappy things? So you want no one to talk and let her do more crappy things?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Didn't the people who know her say that some of the posts on here are true and some aren't?

Obv my account is tiny and nothing like erims but im kinda wondering if its even a good idea to make a public ig if people could make fun of me or end up talking about my family...I was excited about it at first but is it really worth it?
there's nothing to discuss about you or your family if you are being transparent with your audience? like are you expecting to go get laser done but claim to the kaurs who follow you that you were born hairless? are you going to go get wasted offline but claim online that you don't smoke you don't drink because you're a sikh for the clout? are you going to sell the things you get gifted and sponsored on depop to make money off of your following? you created an account on a gossip forum and logged onto here many times to comment, you should be well aware that people will gossip no matter what, especially on a gossip forum. you're upset about people uncovering the truth about how much erim manipulates her following but not upset that she is doing the manipulation to young and impressionable kaurs? what is not clicking here?

sounding like we got erim herself in here guys 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah and they also confirmed what we think about her character is true? There’s literally proof on this thread of things she’s done soooo where are you going with this? Are you ignoring all the bad stuff? So you think it’s okay to scam people? To use Sikhi to promote your products? To use a little Sikh boy who got bullied to sell your oil? Says a lot about you then.

• Heart
Please don’t group me in the middle with Erim who even are you? I don’t go around scamming people have you even read half of the things she’s done on this thread? People who know her have said the same. Discussing what crappy things she has done is the same as her doing the crappy things? So you want no one to talk and let her do more crappy things?
literally where did "we" come from? because majority of us are not sitting on a platform of over 200k and manipulating anyone? majority of us aren't using sikhi for clout.

Literally all we are saying is she should be held accountable for her actions

I don’t even care what she does like that but to use Sikhi is beyond me. That’s bottom barrel.

I don’t even care what she does like that but to use Sikhi is beyond me. That’s bottom barrel.
we have been through this already with lilly singh. so many of us are tired of seeing influencers use sikhi and try to get sikh followers by creating this facade only to get big and then find out it was all fake. erim justifies is by saying she got into sikh society in uni but her content really does not reflect that at all. everything related to sikhi is used as marketing. even the poor little boy who was bullied, so many sikhs felt that in their hearts for him. and all she does is come out with a marketing scheme to sell more oils targeting singhs. this is absolutely terrible. sikhi is not to be capitalised.

• Wow
I think regardless of what one does, no matter how careful someone will talk and that’s not even online but in real life.
But if you want to do insta I’d say go for it, know what you do and don’t want to do and why you want to do it. That will of course change with time but I think it’s important to keep yourself grounded and in touch with reality and not get swept up with social media which happens to us all at some time whether we have public profiles or note.

we have been through this already with lilly singh. so many of us are tired of seeing influencers use sikhi and try to get sikh followers by creating this facade only to get big and then find out it was all fake. erim justifies is by saying she got into sikh society in uni but her content really does not reflect that at all. everything related to sikhi is used as marketing. even the poor little boy who was bullied, so many sikhs felt that in their hearts for him. and all she does is come out with a marketing scheme to sell more oils targeting singhs. this is absolutely terrible. sikhi is not to be capitalised.
She probs hardly done anything.
BOSS help out soo much. They give packs and organise events.

I don’t get why 2 Singh’s, sikhi class called her to do a podcast ffs

I am not sikh, I am muslim. but tbh I didn't think erim was sikh even tho she has Kaur in her name when I first followed her. she is nothing like my sikh friends. She works with A LOT of muslim brands and a lot of us here around East London actually thought she was muslim especially because there are pics with her wearing arabic necklaces. She does seem to only speak about sikhism when it is convenient for her. Especially with her hair oil and ESPECIALLY on tik tok. When I first followed her I thought she was just Kaur by name, because I know indian girls who have singh and kaur in their name but are hindu. She comes across like that for sure.

that was really the moment I couldn’t deal anymore. Using a little boy to promote your oil instead of just raising awareness about the bullying without relating it to you...and she thought she did something revolutionary but everyone on Twitter agreed it was in bad taste. She got annoyed by people wanting her to talk about the farmers when her brand was all around Sikhi. If you cared you educate yourself without people needing to dm you to talk about it.

Reactions: 2
that was really the moment I couldn’t deal anymore. Using a little boy to promote your oil instead of just raising awareness about the bullying without relating it to you...and she thought she did something revolutionary but everyone on Twitter agreed it was in bad taste. She got annoyed by people wanting her to talk about the farmers when her brand was all around Sikhi. If you cared you educate yourself without people needing to dm you to talk about it.
she just posted about the shaheedi Hakam Singh gave today and apparently is devasted. Why is she not making informative posts on tik tok, instagram, twitter talking about the info of what is going on instead of resharing one post every once in a while if she is so hurt by it? because she doesn't really care. she posts enough to make it look like she cares but really doesn't. she posts enough to be able to call people haters and trolls if they point it out to her tha she doesn't use her platform, she even made a "sikhi" highlight after she was getting criticism to show people that she posts about issues. that highlight is so dead. everything to do with sikhi for her is entirely performative and she does it purely for clout. even her bare minimum posts she made were branded byerim, again to promote her hair oil.

• Wow

It seems like you idolise erim or see her as a role model. I guess you're one of the young impressionable girls that she wants to target so they can worship her and look up to her.

You are completely ignoring the fact that most of us here have shared our OWN experiences with erim online/offline. Are you saying our experiences are not valid?

Guys I’m still waiting on this article 🤣🤣

she just posted about the shaheedi Hakam Singh gave today and apparently is devasted. Why is she not making informative posts on tik tok, instagram, twitter talking about the info of what is going on instead of resharing one post every once in a while if she is so hurt by it? because she doesn't really care. she posts enough to make it look like she cares but really doesn't. she posts enough to be able to call people haters and trolls if they point it out to her tha she doesn't use her platform, she even made a "sikhi" highlight after she was getting criticism to show people that she posts about issues. that highlight is so dead. everything to do with sikhi for her is entirely performative and she does it purely for clout. even her bare minimum posts she made were branded byerim, again to promote her hair oil.
I was thinking that. She’s angry at ‘trolls’ and is constantly going on about hate that ‘trolls’ give her on her story and on Twitter. But if she was truly angry with a farmer being murdered, she would have the same energy and constantly go on about it. So she clearly don’t care

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.