Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl really wakes up at 10:30 and says it’s too early but also glamorises ‘grinding’ etc.

Reactions: 3
I'd be interested to read this article by Met Police. So she's saying the Met Police can find trolls with hidden IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but they cant find people that go missing 🤔 Surely they have more important things to spend their resources on that investigating Erims trolls 😂

I love this morning entertainment!! Haha!

I truly believe her "work" that she does, that she claims is burning her out is literally sitting on this site and refreshing every 2 mins to read the messages! 😂

She reminds me of old boss, who used to come into the office to "work" and would do longass hours, only to stalk all the employees email inboxes and sent emails. She was legit sit there all day reading their emails to see what projects were coming in and what was happening. She even used to read her husbands email who was the CEO and director of the company! She was a psycho! 😂 She would have tantrums and domestics in the office and always blame others for things not going well. She tried all the other staff like tit and gave them so much attitude. No wonder I got bad vibes from erim, she reminds me of her!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd be interested to read this article by Met Police. So she's saying the Met Police can find trolls with hidden IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but they cant find people that go missing 🤔 Surely they have more important things to spend their resources on that investigating Erims trolls 😂

I love this morning entertainment!! Haha!

I truly believe her "work" that she does, that she claims is burning her out is literally sitting on this site and refreshing every 2 mins to read the messages! 😂

She reminds me of old boss, who used to come into the office to "work" and would do longass hours, only to stalk all the employees email inboxes and sent emails. She was legit sit there all day reading their emails to see what projects were coming in and what was happening. She even used to read her husbands email who was the CEO and director of the company! She was a psycho! 😂 She would have tantrums and domestics in the office and always blame others for things not going well. She tried all the other staff like tit and gave them so much attitude. No wonder I got bad vibes from erim, she reminds me of her!!
Even though erim sees us as ‘trolls’, I wouldn’t be worried. This is a gossip forum and we do not directly give erim ‘unwanted contact’- so this is not harrassment

She’s complaining about filling up her car. These are daily/weekly tasks. She complains about EVERYTHING. Even her sitting on her bed doing nothing she complains wtf

I don’t quite understand why she needs to even make that into a whole story 😂 like congrats a “troll” is being arrested. Surely they would arrest a stalker, rapist or someone sending threats? Not someone posting criticism on a forum. Yet again no proper details just creating drama as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s complaining about filling up her car. These are daily/weekly tasks. She complains about EVERYTHING. Even her sitting on her bed doing nothing she complains wtf
once she complained about a homeless man being upset at her giving him like 50 cents and that he should be grateful she is giving him anything at all

• Angry
i am new on this website and just wow. you guys have uncovered a lot of the lies she tells. the laser hair removal and the depop account are just beyond me, those lies are on another level compared to what influencers normally lie about. i am very glad i found this thread. she is so manipulative this is so terrible to witness what she is trying to pull on her followers. she does not deserve a platform at all. i was a huge supporter before but started to notice her facade but could not put my finger on it as i am a new follower of hers. i'm really glad i found this thread. especially reading about the byerim real reviews, and finding out how much erim is hiding. i hope her followers find out about how much she manipulates them just to make money off of them.

I know some people on here know erim, but whenever someone on here makes an assumption about her, it would be good if the people that know her dont approve or disprove the assumptions otherwise it will defeat the purpose of this forum, and if youre going to verify whether the comment is true or not then it really will take away from other people trying write out their feelings towards her... saying this in the nicest way, other then that i completely love that everyone on this thread are making somewhat correct assumptions about her, its really not hard to see through her
Honestly, I don’t think it takes away from people expressing their thoughts and feelings at all, but I believe in stating whether their is truth in a statement gives legitimacy to the statements and I personally want people to know the truth about what really goes on behind social media too. When people read this thread they can see that these are not only assumptions but they are also facts from legitimate sources. Having such a huge following and influence on young girls is so dangerous if given to the wrong person (which it has been). From my personal experience of being around her and her life for such a long period of time and not having my voice heard and still not being able to speak out as openly as I’d wish too, I want to do everything I can to stop young girls from falling for her lies. & giving legitimacy to certain claims will do exactly that, for any young girl that comes across this thread and is on the fence about whether of not to continue following her - seeing this would hopefully sway them in the right direction as well as reading everyone’s general observations and concerns over what is seen via social media because as we all know what you see is not what you get x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
i also think it's good when the assumptions are backed up because it creates a clearer picture about how far she is willing to go to manipulate her followers. it is very disappointing to see but the truth must be revealed.

i also think it's good when the assumptions are backed up because it creates a clearer picture about how far she is willing to go to manipulate her followers. it is very disappointing to see but the truth must be revealed.
I agree.
Generally speaking we all make assumptions but that’s on how we as individuals may view something. But it’s cool to share with others on here who feel similar

all the therapy in the world couldn’t help. Some people are the way the are and do not want to change or see anything wrong in what they’re doing.
[/QUOTE]
Therapy would help with dealing with past and understand why she is the way she is, but it’s greatly due to one’s active participation and want to change or even have an insight to what they’re doing or is going on and she has none

Reactions: 2
I agree.
Generally speaking we all make assumptions but that’s on how we as individuals may view something. But it’s cool to share with others on here who feel similar

all the therapy in the world couldn’t help. Some people are the way the are and do not want to change or see anything wrong in what they’re doing.
Therapy would help with dealing with past and understand why she is the way she is, but it’s greatly due to one’s active participation and want to change or even have an insight to what they’re doing or is going on and she has none
[/QUOTE]
100% and victimizing herself and not seeing any errors in her way are things that will not change. She is not one to take criticism to accept any wrongdoings. Help comes when you first feel as though you need it and she doesn't.

Reactions: 1
I can’t with this girl - she’s really claiming someone has been arrested and sent to prison in the very same day? Girl the legal system isn’t that quick. Even if they were arrested, they would be questioned, charged if there was sufficient evidence and then the matter would be dealt by the courts. I’m not sure whether she’s thick or whether she’s exaggerating on purpose to make it out to be a bigger deal.

Also the police can only arrest someone when it’s necessary to do so. I very much doubt this individual was arrested, but taken in questioning.

I’m very interested in reading this article that the police are supposedly meant to publish.

Reactions: 7
It’s funny when she said there’s consequences to your actions just wait until there are consequences to your actions funny ‘karma always prevails’ 🤣🤣 never met an influencer who do openly wishes bad on other people.

One day people will get tired of her mediocre content

• Haha
It’s funny when she said there’s consequences to your actions just wait until there are consequences to your actions funny ‘karma always prevails’ 🤣🤣 never met an influencer who do openly wishes bad on other people.

One day people will get tired of her mediocre content
And what about her own karma? Doesn't she feel like a hypocrite saying such things when she is lying to her followers so much and taking advantage of their naivety? What about her consequences? She needs to understand this will all blow up in her face with how she cannot take a single word of criticism and calls everyone haters and trolls.

She thinks she can scare people by saying she has lawyers. You're paying for those lawyers with the money you get from manipulating your audience erim kaur. It will come back to you.

And what about her own karma? Doesn't she feel like a hypocrite saying such things when she is lying to her followers so much and taking advantage of their naivety? What about her consequences? She needs to understand this will all blow up in her face with how she cannot take a single word of criticism and calls everyone haters and trolls.

She thinks she can scare people by saying she has lawyers. You're paying for those lawyers with the money you get from manipulating your audience erim kaur. It will come back to you.
LOL that's if she's paying the lawyers. 😂 She has a tendency of not paying people with cash but having the privilege to be around her, or a shout out.

She was complaining on fb live when she was doing that chai and chill meet up about being approached in DMs by a company who offered to create a free filter for the meet up and asked for a shout out in return. She moaned about how these companies just want free shout outs and don't want to pay her to do the shout out. She still did it anyway 😂 She would do anything for a freebie.

I can’t with this girl - she’s really claiming someone has been arrested and sent to prison in the very same day? Girl the legal system isn’t that quick. Even if they were arrested, they would be questioned, charged if there was sufficient evidence and then the matter would be dealt by the courts. I’m not sure whether she’s thick or whether she’s exaggerating on purpose to make it out to be a bigger deal.

Also the police can only arrest someone when it’s necessary to do so. I very much doubt this individual was arrested, but taken in questioning.

I’m very interested in reading this article that the police are supposedly meant to publish.
I think she exaggerated it so we get scared 🤣🤣 we are all still waiting on this article- where’s it at?

• Haha
LOL that's if she's paying the lawyers. 😂 She has a tendency of not paying people with cash but having the privilege to be around her, or a shout out.

She was complaining on fb live when she was doing that chai and chill meet up about being approached in DMs by a company who offered to create a free filter for the meet up and asked for a shout out in return. She moaned about how these companies just want free shout outs and don't want to pay her to do the shout out. She still did it anyway 😂 She would do anything for a freebie.
she's notorious for complaining about that. she used to complain all the time about brands approaching her but not wanting to pay her, like why do you have to complain about it so publicly? just do your payment negotiations and take the job or don't take the job. it is quite simple but as someone mentioned above, she really does complain about every little thing that she can. it makes her feel self-important.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.