Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolll she used refer to herself as Indian and then all of sudden started hating on being indian and said she was punjabi yet her dad owned an indian restaurant šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

The follower had tagged her in the pic and she shared it having a go and a proper witch fit. It was taken from a distance. You could barely even see erim in it but she obv didn't like being caught off guard without posing or having it edited

Omg!!! She did this when she was advertising on hiring for an assistant. It was unpaid work but in return she offered access to herself and behind the scenes of being an influencer and growing IG. Yeh because that's really gonna pay the employees bills šŸ™„
at this rate we should say we will offer her reviews if she gives us a free bottle of her oil šŸ˜‚

It's not like anyone wants to use that tit anyways I've seen so many bad reviews on trust pilot and even on tik-tok there were over 200 comments saying how awful the oil is.

on her Instagram story she put this and I don't understand why she makes it seem like that she is so on privileged when that is completely untrue. She acts like she's self made yet most of her business is funded by her dad and funny how she claims she earned so much yet can't afford her own place in London.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
on her Instagram story she put this and I don't understand why she makes it seem like that she is so on privileged when that is completely untrue. She acts like she's self made yet most of her business is funded by her dad and funny how she claims she earned so much yet can't afford her own place in London.
Why do I feel like she typed that question to herself šŸ’€šŸ¤£ always got to find a way to make it all about her šŸ™„

how do we know she is Pakistani, when previously majority of tattlers on this thread said she was Iranian/Persian ???? All of a sudden sheā€™s Pakistani but where is this info coming from ??? Is it even true or another assumption?

just genuinely curious because thereā€™s so many fly away remarks about her ethnicity and Iā€™m wondering if anyone here knows where or when she said what she was ?
In her first YouTube video, she claims she is Punjabi, quarter Afghan and her name is Persian. Thatā€™s all I know

she really does take anything as criticism, so childish šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Okay so Iā€™m new to this, however, I followed erim time agooo and it got to a point where I just had to block her. As an amritdhari, her talking about sikhi felt so off. I love seeing people who arenā€™t into sikhi talk about it but itā€™s annoying when you can tell itā€™s a facade, fake or just for social media and she was doing it so she can claim Sikh ā€˜fansā€™ and Sikh community.

Why do people big her up, 2 Singhā€™s podcast called her to do a podcast. Are they dumb. So did sikhi class, this girl who goes to hookah lounges, bars and clubs for the ā€˜vibeā€™. No one goes for JUST the ā€˜vibeā€™. I mean, MAKE it make sense.

I saw her post about the kanga (one of the Sikh 5kā€™s) and related it to her hairbrush. HOW AND WHYYY GIRL. you are related your product where all the profit goes to you to a kakaar.

I saw someone post earlier that she needs therapy to make her a better person. I work in mental health.Therapy wonā€™t make her a better person but it will allow her to deal with her past but also allow her to make rational decisions but so make it based on how much you want to partake in it. I feel sheā€™s so blind and probably believes sheā€™s white, hairless and superior. it seems like itā€™s at a point where itā€™s not even her pretending or making herself wear lighter foundation etc. she fully believes it.

midlandswale on insta outed samneet whoā€™s a dental student for a tiktok she made. Tbh sheā€™s better than Erim, she doesnā€™t hide who she is and owns up to drinking or whatever. I donā€™t even care what she does BUT why do Sikh people including religious ones big up Erim so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Theres been some people under her tiktok vids that she was a complete mean girl in highschool. and thats all i need to know to never support a girl like ERIM! i always knew she was fake, if you try to ask her soemthing on insta her replies are so generic like "hahah" "cant relate" "ahahah" "never experienced it" "ahaha sis" LIKE shes clearly not trying to create any sisterly relationship with anyone, just send her a dm and you will get your answer, ive never met an influencer who replies to their followers like she does, shes straight up money hungry

Theres been some people under her tiktok vids that she was a complete mean girl in highschool. and thats all i need to know to never support a girl like ERIM! i always knew she was fake, if you try to ask her soemthing on insta her replies are so generic like "hahah" "cant relate" "ahahah" "never experienced it" "ahaha sis" LIKE shes clearly not trying to create any sisterly relationship with anyone, just send her a dm and you will get your answer, ive never met an influencer who replies to their followers like she does, shes straight up money hungry
Iā€™ve seen her followers send her really lovely long messages and in EVERY single one, she replies with ā€˜aww thank you sisā€™- thats it

Seems like theyā€™re all deleted now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
In her first YouTube video, she claims she is Punjabi, quarter Afghan and her name is Persian. Thatā€™s all I know

she really does take anything as criticism, so childish šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She said sheā€™s a 1/4 pasthun.
So maybe her mum or dadā€™s 1/2 Pashtun?

Okay so Iā€™m new to this, however, I followed erim time agooo and it got to a point where I just had to block her. As an amritdhari, her talking about sikhi felt so off. I love seeing people who arenā€™t into sikhi talk about it but itā€™s annoying when you can tell itā€™s a facade, fake or just for social media and she was doing it so she can claim Sikh ā€˜fansā€™ and Sikh community.

Why do people big her up, 2 Singhā€™s podcast called her to do a podcast. Are they dumb. So did sikhi class, this girl who goes to hookah lounges, bars and clubs for the ā€˜vibeā€™. No one goes for JUST the ā€˜vibeā€™. I mean, MAKE it make sense.

I saw her post about the kanga (one of the Sikh 5kā€™s) and related it to her hairbrush. HOW AND WHYYY GIRL. you are related your product where all the profit goes to you to a kakaar.

I saw someone post earlier that she needs therapy to make her a better person. I work in mental health.Therapy wonā€™t make her a better person but it will allow her to deal with her past but also allow her to make rational decisions but so make it based on how much you want to partake in it. I feel sheā€™s so blind and probably believes sheā€™s white, hairless and superior. it seems like itā€™s at a point where itā€™s not even her pretending or making herself wear lighter foundation etc. she fully believes it.

midlandswale on insta outed samneet whoā€™s a dental student for a tiktok she made. Tbh sheā€™s better than Erim, she doesnā€™t hide who she is and owns up to drinking or whatever. I donā€™t even care what she does BUT why do Sikh people including religious ones big up Erim so much.
samneet made a dumb video acting childish af, she shouldnā€™t of said the whole ā€œim wearing the Kara on purposeā€ thing. On the other hand, Erim will act like a whole video vixen prancing around in revealing clothes to the appeal to all the hungry men on insta and everyone licks her ass. Itā€™s because she acts innocent 24/7, sheā€™s always ā€œwith her dadā€ and starts her day with Waheguru - on insta I might add - and thats it our Indian/Sikh community lap it up because thatā€™s what their best at.

Anyone ever had a friend who goes out clubbing/drinking/boyfriends galore, but they post the temple on their insta story and all the parents/aunties/uncles love them but donā€™t know the truth because the friend is sooooo fake. That literally is Erim. Btw I do all these things but I wonā€™t pretend Iā€™m fake, which is why I agree that girls like samneet are better but sadly our community love girls like Erim

samneet made a dumb video acting childish af, she shouldnā€™t of said the whole ā€œim wearing the Kara on purposeā€ thing. On the other hand, Erim will act like a whole video vixen prancing around in revealing clothes to the appeal to all the hungry men on insta and everyone licks her ass. Itā€™s because she acts innocent 24/7, sheā€™s always ā€œwith her dadā€ and starts her day with Waheguru - on insta I might add - and thats it our Indian/Sikh community lap it up because thatā€™s what their best at.

Anyone ever had a friend who goes out clubbing/drinking/boyfriends galore, but they post the temple on their insta story and all the parents/aunties/uncles love them but donā€™t know the truth because the friend is sooooo fake. That literally is Erim. Btw I do all these things but I wonā€™t pretend Iā€™m fake, which is why I agree that girls like samneet are better but sadly our community love girls like Erim
I think thatā€™s someone else, amkbhamra.
Yes I agree, she said in a podcast she Picks and chooses what she shows online, in terms of privacy okay thatā€™s makes sense but sheā€™s trying to build this innocent pretty girl narrative which she will not be able to keep up over a long period.

Thatā€™s an ethnic group in Afghanistan right? Iā€™m dumb lol
I believe so, hopefully thereā€™s someone here who can correct us otherwise :)

Hmm I have a mixed opinion. I'm not amritdhari yet but I'm hoping to get there one day! Personally, I know Erim isn't perfect, but her Sikhi posts did encourage me to feel like I can do simran too. She made me feel like even if I'm not perfect, I can step into sikhi and try to find my way. I think it's pretty hard to know whether someone is sincere or not but also who am I to really decide? I don't agree with all of her posts but I also don't think I love everything that everyone does so is it really the biggest problem in the world?

Thatā€™s an ethnic group in Afghanistan right? Iā€™m dumb lol
Yeah it is. I'm a bit confused about why it's a problem for her to have different ethnic backgrounds. Someone said earlier that she's "half-muslim" but that doesn't really make sense because people pick their religions. Your parents pass down your ethnicity but you decide what religion you want to follow. If she does have different ethnic backgrounds I wonder if she stopped sharing about it because the Sikh community can be pretty anti-Muslim and would hate on her because of it. The whole topics a bit confusing tbh because one of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's followers was from a Muslim background (Bhai Mardana Ji) and there were lots of Muslims in Sikh history who had heartfelt relationships with the Sikh Gurus. As far as I know Guru Nanak Dev Ji also travelled to the Middle East. That's why there are Sikhs in Afghanistan. Can someone explain further if I'm missing something? Isn't there nothing wrong with having different ethnic backgrounds?

Hmm I have a mixed opinion. I'm not amritdhari yet but I'm hoping to get there one day! Personally, I know Erim isn't perfect, but her Sikhi posts did encourage me to feel like I can do simran too. She made me feel like even if I'm not perfect, I can step into sikhi and try to find my way. I think it's pretty hard to know whether someone is sincere or not but also who am I to really decide? I don't agree with all of her posts but I also don't think I love everything that everyone does so is it really the biggest problem in the world?
lmao. yes it is a problem if you're misleading and trying to create a huge facade to show to the sangat. no one is saying she's not allowed to be into sikhi but how are you going to lie about lasering your body hair to your "sisterhood" of kaurs and feed into the already huge insecurities kaurs face in the western communities about body hair. yes it is a big problem. she used a little singh getting BULLIED in school as a marketing scheme for her hair oil. yes it is a problem, she spoke up about the kisaan protests ONLY when she was called out for it - and initially she said herself she didn't even want to say anything about it bc she can't bother looking into what is going on! any time she mentions sikhi, it is only to give herself credit.

Yeah it is. I'm a bit confused about why it's a problem for her to have different ethnic backgrounds. Someone said earlier that she's "half-muslim" but that doesn't really make sense because people pick their religions. Your parents pass down your ethnicity but you decide what religion you want to follow. If she does have different ethnic backgrounds I wonder if she stopped sharing about it because the Sikh community can be pretty anti-Muslim and would hate on her because of it. The whole topics a bit confusing tbh because one of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's followers was from a Muslim background (Bhai Mardana Ji) and there were lots of Muslims in Sikh history who had heartfelt relationships with the Sikh Gurus. As far as I know Guru Nanak Dev Ji also travelled to the Middle East. That's why there are Sikhs in Afghanistan. Can someone explain further if I'm missing something? Isn't there nothing wrong with having different ethnic backgrounds?
NOTHING is wrong with being from a mixed background, but the issue is LACK OF TRANSPARENCY. the issue is she picks and chooses, and even completely makes up, the story she wants to tell her audience to seem more interesting. you can read through now 28 pages of this thread and you will find more than enough of the lies that she tells her audience. she, quite literally, manipulates her audience. if you don't see any issues in that then that's on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha i found out about erim from the kaurbeauty thread on gg. Kaurbeauty is another bag of worms but someone said that erim was so much more authentic and an actual role model so i went to check erim out. Imagine my shock when i realised how much more vapid she is. I'd rather not be represented as a punjabi girl instead of having these dumbasses be the punjabi influencers representing us.

Hahahaha i found out about erim from the kaurbeauty thread on gg. Kaurbeauty is another bag of worms but someone said that erim was so much more authentic and an actual role model so i went to check erim out. Imagine my shock when i realised how much more vapid she is. I'd rather not be represented as a punjabi girl instead of having these dumbasses be the punjabi influencers representing us.
Oh gosh thatā€™s a whole other thread girl šŸ˜­
Why must these ā€˜influencersā€™ use kaur.

Honestly thatā€™s really nice, I do agree thereā€™s always going to be things one doesnā€™t like and that goes for every single person. Myself included.
I think itā€™s the fact she doesnā€™t acknowledge the hardships of kaurs and how difficult it can be in the world but also that she does have this privilege of talking about sikhi and getting bigged up for it.
tbh people prefer people looking like erim talking about religion rather than actual amrirdhari girls who donā€™t remove their kesh and are in sikh saroop.

but itā€™s also the double standards she has, tbh thatā€™s many people in the world too but itā€™s when she has a huge following and doesnā€™t own up to it.

Honestly thereā€™s no issue with being mixed race. Factually we are all most likely not 100% panjabi. As Punjab was colonised but there were also muguls and Turks previously.

Also sheā€™s very well aware sheā€™s manipulating. She said she controls the narrative of what she puts on social media and honestly, itā€™s been quite clever, however, only so long till one can put up such a facade. Itā€™ll get to a point where people will be so over erim and thatā€™s it.

Last edited:
I do agree thereā€™s always going to be things one doesnā€™t like and that goes for every single person. Myself included.
i agree that you don't have to agree with what someone does 100% as well. but it is one thing to be an influencer with a large platform specifically targeting sikhs especially kaurs, who says they are sikh but smoke, drink, party, remove their body and are honest about it- people can say they just do not like those choices and don't agree and move on. you can still support someone who is being honest with their journey and wish well for them. but it is an entirely different thing to put up a facade that you do not remove body hair, do not drink, do not smoke, etc because of your religion but you do that in private and you just choose to actively lie about it online. these are two entirely different scenarios. there are tons of kaurs with audiences who are honest about removal of kesh, drinking, smoking, partying, and many other things in their life, it's actually a very relatable thing for their audience. they are not trying to create any false narratives online about their commitment to sikhi like erim does. and that is why it is problematic of her. the manipulation is very clear.

• Heart
I think we can all agree that its her hypocrisy about sikhi/her lifestyle/ the things she says that grinds our gears.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.