Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an idiot. What kind of stupid mindset is this? So, if you hate any person, it means you hate yourself and you wasn’t brought up properly?? Does she hear the things she says?? We hate you because your a witch, read the wiki if your unsure why babe
View attachment 1218675

Wow, she so quirky
View attachment 1218676

Your telling me, this girl who owns a haircare business has fried her hair off to the point where her curls don’t even show up anymore? Why is she admitting that?
View attachment 1218680
Lol the comment about haters not being brought up properly - what a friggin clown this crabby mean girl is! That was a dig at us obviously & you’re @gossipgirl59 we dislike her cos she’s an A-class cruel, spiteful & lying witch & we can all see through her. And although I’m new to this thread I’ve noted that all of the people on here who comment are well rounded, nice people with good things going on in their lives and we all needed an outlet to discuss this spiteful crabby Kaur’s antics on the daily where she just lies about everything LOL cos she deletes all the insta comments that she doesn’t like, deletes the negative reviews & she’s got no control over this thread so she’ll just post her passive aggressive mean comments about us and our parents not bringing us up properly. At least we don’t lie about the ethnicity of our parents like she does about her Mums ethnicity, not that it matters but it’s the fact she never tells the truth & she’s meant to be a “public figure” 🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve noted that all of the people on here who comment are well rounded, nice people with good things going on in their lives
I’ve also noticed that we all hype up other girls and each other, so how would it make sense that we dislike her because we “hate ourselves” and were “brought up badly”. Surely by that logic, we would hate everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve also noticed that we all hype up other girls and each other, so how would it make sense that we dislike her because we “hate ourselves” and were “brought up badly”. Surely by that logic, we would hate everyone
Exactly @gossipgirl59 we’d hate everyone! It’s fine, this is her typical response to us cos she can’t do anything about this thread lol. Her disgusting feet were out again in her story today in her sandals 🤮
She actually thinks she’s beautiful in every way cos that’s what the pervy thirsty guys tell her everyday. Imagine your whole life & self belief is based on strange, weird & creepy guys telling you you’re beautiful - yeah & we’re all jealous of that! 🤦‍♀️😂🙄🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erim is a tool, does she not realise she basically shows she has been bought up with poor parenting then? With the way she has treated her ex employees.

Erim is no saint clealy as these threads shows. She has known to be difficult to work with, has a reputation within the industry.

Her photos from 2019 to even now, is not something to aspire too, she under eats. Having a small waist is nothing to aim for especially when you are so unhealthy. Nothing wrong with having a waist 25+ inch.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a liar nobody out here grovelling in private except Erim begging trying to silence her victims to stop speaking out about her atrocious Anti girl code ways. This is another poor attempt at gaslighting harneet etc and all her ex £2 minions

Attachments

• Sick
Does this dumb girl not SEE the colour difference between her foundation and neck. Her foundation isn’t warm enough and is too light
57A71E34-CF18-413E-AEFE-639DD25706CF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like she has deluded herself into believing that's her shade lol like she'll never accept her true skin tone and will keep buying she shade she wishes she is, it's so sad ...

this is the kind of stuff that she leaves out that really makes her whole back story in-reputable. she's trying sooooo hard to come across as "self made" in every part of her back story. she always leaves out that she was working at her dad's restaurant and was given job opportunities through her dad's connections like fashion internships and such. and this is why we have 7 threads on her. she is always manipulating the truth to make up her own story to manipulate her audience into worshipping her.

BTW guys forbes released their 30 under 30 eu 2021 list this month and little miss manifesting erim did not make the cut 🤭 🤭

my hair is as long as hers but like 2x thicker and i have 3a/b type curls. i don't have any layers at all, just cut straight across right above my bum, and they don't get weighed down by the length, even when my hair was shoulder length the curls were same texture. the only thing that alters the curl shape is heat and not properly taking care of your hair. which hmmm seems a bit odd that a hair care brand owner is not able to take care of her hair enough to keep her natural texture :unsure:
Thisss!!! I have curly/wavy hair but it’s still pretty silky so I’m able to straighten my hair once and leave it until I wash it again in a way I love it Cus it reduces the heat damage, but I used to cut layers in my hair a lot and front framing layers and I found that it looked amazing but the hair wasn’t thick so I started doing straight cuts and omg my hair is sooo thick and barely falls out versus when I had layers I used to notice a lot of hair breakage - just my experience! Also doesn’t look weighed down either

erim just has thin hair and the fact that it’s fried and damaged makes it look even worse, I think even if she had layers in her hair it would still look bad because that’s how damages it is, she really needs A bob cut at this point

I genuinely don’t understand why she keeps the tags on her clothes. Remember she said taking the tags off gives her ANXIETY 😂😂 Just admit you either return the clothes or you sell them on Depop. Cheapskate
Have you seen that movie girls trip, queen latifahs character kept tags on because she was broke and had to return the clothes after, reminds me of erim lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does this dumb girl not SEE the colour difference between her foundation and neck. Her foundation isn’t warm enough and is too lightView attachment 1220572
And imagine this AFTER all the colour and Facetune touch ups & it’s still come out looking so mismatched so imagine what it’s like without the filters/colour touch ups etc 🤦‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eric out here looking like Sanjay Dutt in his prime with them broad shoulders & over exaggerated fishy pout. She’s a bully and narcissist, these threads acc humble her ahahaha
32DE9F6C-20F1-445F-B6B0-4DEFAEB41571.jpeg

• Haha
Does this dumb girl not SEE the colour difference between her foundation and neck. Her foundation isn’t warm enough and is too lightView attachment 1220572
Looks more like Michael Jackson here

I genuinely don’t understand why she keeps the tags on her clothes. Remember she said taking the tags off gives her ANXIETY 😂😂 Just admit you either return the clothes or you sell them on Depop. Cheapskate
Free content if you can return it. 90% of her life is returning used clothes to the retailer. The other 10% of her life she shares with us

• Haha
The tag scratching on my skin would give me more anxiety

Erim is so dull and boring no substance. The only interesting thing about her is our tattle threads exposing that 90% of who she actually is 😂

posting a curated archive of her early years is to deflect the real version of Erim posted on tattle, that she has tried to get taken down from google!!! what a div 😂😂😂 In fact let’s add these images to wiki. Sis can’t handle when she is not in control of her fake public image.

Attachments

• Haha
posting a curated archive of her early years is to deflect the real version of Erim posted on tattle, that she has tried to get taken down from google!!! what a div 😂😂😂 In fact let’s add these images to wiki. Sis can’t handle when she is not in control of her fake public image.
she's really exposing her lip filler with that before pic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.