Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I did a bit of digging about this so called documentary, it did exist there’s a few tweets about it if you search it up on Twitter, she claims it got taken down for copyright of the music but surely Irum if it mattered that much and went viral you’d edit it to Reupload it. There was about 4/5 tweets about it max I don’t think it went viral at all
yep i knew her from twitter before she got popular and her documentary most definitely never went viral. her grad pic in the lilac suit didn't go "viral" either. it just went around punjabi twitter and got maybe like 3k like or something and she gained an initial following from that.

Reactions: 7
Sex sells I guess?

Listen, flaunt yourself online for likes whatever you do you. But do not claim to be holier than thou and oh so modest when you're posting tit like this!!! If you wanna be provocative, OWN IT!

Edit: I did paste a link to her recent TikTok but it hasn't been added so just added the actual video if this works 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
lord have mercy

Reactions: 3
Lol at her most recent post that literally no one requested about types of people in Dubai. These “sterotypes” don’t even make sense, nor are they funny or satire 🤦‍♀️ she basically described herself:
- the princess who thinks her dad owns every building
- the ex-pat who can’t speak a word of Arabic
- the girl who has never left JBR
- the girl in the mall judging everyone’s outfits
- the one trying to get a ride in the rented lambo

she missed the most important one:
- the narcissistic crab who flexes her dad like it’s her man, can apparently afford to buy a Rolex but not a direct flight, looks down on other tourists, takes pictures in tacky revealing clothing that she leaves dirty for hotel maids to appear generous and has no actual friends or associates in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t keep up with her lies. When flying to dubai she said she had to stop by and pick her dad up from Turkey. But on her way back she still stopped by Turkey. Always tries to sound more interesting than she really is

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t keep up with her lies. When flying to dubai she said she had to stop by and pick her dad up from Turkey. But on her way back she still stopped by Turkey. Always tries to sound more interesting than she really is
She wants to seem richer than she is. Acting like she went to turkey to pick her dad up rather than admitting the flight was cheaper that way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1st pic - where did she steal that first paragraph from because we all know that didn’t come from her

2nd pic - apart from her dad and the ✨gifted✨ hairdresser, who else does she know out there?

3rd pic - lies! We all know if she’d went it would have been a photo op for her
*Slaves and exploitation; not labourers - gosh Irum - get with the programme (doesn't she pays people £2p/h? Rather hypocritical of her to try talk about Dubai's underbelly, when she exploits people for her own benefit). Urgh!! Only Irum would leave her tacky dresses behind for the staff to pick up and wear! What a cheap-minded and self-absorbed creature; that's disrespectful/insulting and it reeks of spoiled brat/rich b*tch behaviour. What an absolute embarrassment! They'll probably think the clothes are to be thrown in the bin, and lots of hotels have strict rules on staff etiquette. I'm sure none of them would risk their jobs by wearing the dirty clothes Irum has worn. She absolutely repulses me!

@gossipergirl22 congrats on the new job!! ❤

• Heart
She sounds so dumb criticising Dubai for being unethical yet she keeps visiting, her dad investing there....
Like pick one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
AWWW THANK YOU GIRLIESSS❤❤❤❤!!!!

& to erim, no matter how much you say we are haters with nothing to do, check yourself Cus a lot of us have full time careers, exposing you is a hobby babe 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Really wrong what she does, I was once on her zoom call and a Sikh brother passionately shared about his concerns and anger for what’s happening in Punjab. And she brushed him off and changed topics. She only talks about Sikhism when it’s to her benefit.
That’s because she doesn’t understand anything about Sikhism, the issues in Punjab or the farmers protests. She genuinely doesn’t have a clue. She only posts all that to stay relevant. She can’t have a discussion with someone who is passionate about those topics-of course she will change the subject as quickly as she can.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Opening the Gurdwara for them is just the lowest of the low that this crabby spiteful girl can say now in the public domain. No Gurdwara (unless it’s a life or death matter) will reopen their doors once they’re closed even if you offer them huge amounts of money. They will not do things like that for anyone. Please report this fraud so Sikh organizations stop working with her cos she’s a horrible representation for Sikhi. Enough is enough this girl is just getting worse with her grandiose claims! She’s disgusting
I disagree with this. A lot of gurdwaras are corrupt and do loads of stupid things for money ( as do churches, temples and mosques). So in my opinion she either PAID them to open for her (she’s too cheap to do that though) or they were open anyway just not very busy !!! But I can say they would 100000% not open for someone no matter who it is FOR NOTHING !

Reactions: 2
I disagree with this. A lot of gurdwaras are corrupt and do loads of stupid things for money ( as do churches, temples and mosques). So in my opinion she either PAID them to open for her (she’s too cheap to do that though) or they were open anyway just not very busy !!! But I can say they would 100000% not open for someone no matter who it is FOR NOTHING !
I know some gurdwaras that are corrupt in UK..m during lockdown when there was a strict policy of the wedding guests. There were gurdwaras that were charging over £4500 for weddings for 100 guests (the law was only 15 guests at the time!) Thats over 5x the cost of a standard gurdwara wedding (no food inc). Plus if they got caught doing the wedding, it wouldn't have been the gurdwara getting fined, it would have been the couple.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The point being pathological Erim straight up lied and goes one step further cos she’s a narc, made up an elaborate story about the gurdwara opening doors for her, she did not even go there. She would’ve posted her dumb ass wearing a chuni half off with her straggly hair hanging out all over the place if she did go.

Reactions: 6
The fact her fan page only has just over 200 followers 🤣😂 how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The point being pathological Erim straight up lied and goes one step further cos she’s a narc, made up an elaborate story about the gurdwara opening doors for her, she did not even go there. She would’ve posted her dumb ass wearing a chuni half off with her straggly hair hanging out all over the place if she did go.
this lol, i think it has nothing to do with the gurdwara in dubai and everything to do with her just not visiting there and just making up some lies when asked about it

It’s a hobby now can’t go a day without seeing the stupid things she does, chaa and Erims tattle gets me through the day
imma need u guys to post daily screenshots of her stupidity now and log it all on here because i'm taking a break from social media for upcoming exams 😭 bc seeing ur guys' hilarious and truthful takes is a priority even during exam season 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.