Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah this is such a lie I stg, who the duck notices someone’s eyelashes and then points out they have none in a specific spot?? No one does that. I don’t even notice my own eyelashes when I look in the mirror
269FE9D4-314C-4EBE-ADCE-7DDDFAA0FE35.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The hotel staff probably throw them away 🤣 why does she act like she’s some celeb. She defo comes accross as she looks down on hotel staff abd that they need her second hand clothes…

Reactions: 10
Giving her unwanted (DIRTY UNWASHED SMELLY) clothes to hotel staff...
This is beyond nasty

She's so cheap... You really think they appreciate that?
TIP them if you want to make a real difference... Pretty sure they'd appreciate help to pay their bills rather than unwanted trashy dresses

Wtf is actually wrong with her??
This is so insulting....
She thinks she's some saint showing off about her good deeds 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The hotel staff probably throw them away 🤣 why does she act like she’s some celeb. She defo comes accross as she looks down on hotel staff abd that they need her second hand clothes…
Literally, like why would the hotel staff want erims used clothes?? Its so funny when she tries to show she’s doing a good deed but fails

Reactions: 8
Why is she dissing Kim K for making the effort to speak the language of the country she was visiting like, isn’t that respectful and endearing? She can’t even speak her mother tongue herself 😂 has anyone seen her attempt to lip sync to a Punjabi song? No because she can’t, yet she has lip synced to Arabic songs several times. But crabs is apparently putting Sikh influencers on the map and claims to be proud Punjabi. Moron.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It’s so trashy - the proper etiquette is to TIP hotel staff with actual money. Then again she doesn’t know what actual money is does she? It’s all gifted stuff

Reactions: 10
No crabs, you’re leaving clothes behind because you’ve wore them once for instagram content but you don’t actually like the items, but will still post them, so disingenuous, and know people will catch you selling them on depop. 🤦‍♀️
Once again she didn’t tag any of the brands because she knows she’s not supposed to do that - if she even did!

Reactions: 3
Crab Lally, why are you lying about the Gurdwara being opened just for you? We all know that is a lie as you post every miniscule detail of your life on Instagram. The Gurdwara is either open for ALL sangat (congregation) or not at all. Stop trying to insinuate you are some kind of VIP that the sevadars (volunteers) opened the Gurdwara JUST for you. You are not special, crabby.

You became viral for making an documentary on the Sikh Genocide in 1984?? Another lie. I have been keeping up with Sikh affairs for a long time and have never heard your name crop up in Sikh related matters. You may have made a documentary but you did not become viral. How is this crab going to use the killings of those innocent men, woman and children as her claim to fame? What kind of flex is that?!

Eric, as you read these threads religiously (see what I did there), I am giving you 3 hours to change that caption about you going viral on the Sikh Genocide and also for you to delete the story about the Gurdwara being opened just for you. Otherwise I will be sending the screenshots to all the UK based Sikh organisations (including the ones you have worked with), to inform them of the lies you are using on the name of our Gurdwara and of our shaheeds.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Opening the Gurdwara for them is just the lowest of the low that this crabby spiteful girl can say now in the public domain. No Gurdwara (unless it’s a life or death matter) will reopen their doors once they’re closed even if you offer them huge amounts of money. They will not do things like that for anyone. Please report this fraud so Sikh organizations stop working with her cos she’s a horrible representation for Sikhi. Enough is enough this girl is just getting worse with her grandiose claims! She’s disgusting

it's literally so telling that her own brother is never in the same vicinity as her. probs can't stand her bs
Well she’d say it’s because she doesn’t post the people closest to her cos of 🧿 Lmao 🤣 🤣😂 and she’s that self obsessed & stupid that she thinks we’d believe that! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Sex sells I guess?

Listen, flaunt yourself online for likes whatever you do you. But do not claim to be holier than thou and oh so modest when you're posting tit like this!!! If you wanna be provocative, OWN IT!

Edit: I did paste a link to her recent TikTok but it hasn't been added so just added the actual video if this works 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Sex sells your right. What a nice marketing technique 🤮🤮

• Sick
Hey guysss! I’m finally back it’s been a crazy couple months for me just settling into my new job and all!!

but I’m caught up on the thread and her and her dads relationship was weird to me from the start like how she evidently loves when ppl confuse her dad for her man it’s sick, but seeing her recent stories literally made me want to gag the WAY she posts her dad his hands, shoulders, back etc like I’m not sure if you guys saw the elevator mirror pic of her dads back (didn’t take a screenshot)and posting his hands everywhere it’s literally disgusting at this point and makes me sickkkk!

what is she trying to get out of this, if she wants attention so bad just go and stick your ass out in the balcony like you always do, but this is not the way to go!

View attachment 1182940
Sex sells your right. What a nice marketing technique 🤮🤮
her body is not nice at all…she Looks like a man her face & her manly body she has not a single curve lmao! Flat as a board

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hey guysss! I’m finally back it’s been a crazy couple months for me just settling into my new job and all!!

but I’m caught up on the thread and her and her dads relationship was weird to me from the start like how she evidently loves when ppl confuse her dad for her man it’s sick, but seeing her recent stories literally made me want to gag the WAY she posts her dad his hands, shoulders, back etc like I’m not sure if you guys saw the elevator mirror pic of her dads back (didn’t take a screenshot)and posting his hands everywhere it’s literally disgusting at this point and makes me sickkkk!

what is she trying to get out of this, if she wants attention so bad just go and stick your ass out in the balcony like you always do, but this is not the way to go!

her body is not nice at all…she Looks like a man her face & her manly body she has not a single curve lmao! Flat as a board
shes got a 14 year old boys body and a puffy face lol but filters and factune work wonders these days

Crab Lally, why are you lying about the Gurdwara being opened just for you? We all know that is a lie as you post every miniscule detail of your life on Instagram. The Gurdwara is either open for ALL sangat (congregation) or not at all. Stop trying to insinuate you are some kind of VIP that the sevadars (volunteers) opened the Gurdwara JUST for you. You are not special, crabby.

You became viral for making an documentary on the Sikh Genocide in 1984?? Another lie. I have been keeping up with Sikh affairs for a long time and have never heard your name crop up in Sikh related matters. You may have made a documentary but you did not become viral. How is this crab going to use the killings of those innocent men, woman and children as her claim to fame? What kind of flex is that?!

Eric, as you read these threads religiously (see what I did there), I am giving you 3 hours to change that caption about you going viral on the Sikh Genocide and also for you to delete the story about the Gurdwara being opened just for you. Otherwise I will be sending the screenshots to all the UK based Sikh organisations (including the ones you have worked with), to inform them of the lies you are using on the name of our Gurdwara and of our shaheeds.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.
Disgusting. She didn’t remove it. Also she says we didn’t “try the langar” what do you mean you didn’t TRY it?? You don’t TRY langar at a Gurdwara! It’s a blessing to have any at all - this isn’t a restaurant where you’re “trying” the menu you dumb nasty girl. Please get her banned from any Sikh platforms etc - she’s making a mockery of Sikhism. She should not be representing Sikhi in any way. If you wanna post your thirst traps for dirty guys you carry on but leave Sikhi out of it you desperate weird narcissist

Giving her unwanted (DIRTY UNWASHED SMELLY) clothes to hotel staff...
This is beyond nasty

She's so cheap... You really think they appreciate that?
TIP them if you want to make a real difference... Pretty sure they'd appreciate help to pay their bills rather than unwanted trashy dresses

Wtf is actually wrong with her??
This is so insulting....
She thinks she's some saint showing off about her good deeds 🥱
Exactly! Does she not see what is wrong with posting something like this?? Those clothes will most likely not even fit the hotel staff because she’s got a 14-year-old boys body and I doubt very much they’re going to walk around in flimsy thirst trap dresses like she does yet she’s trying to make out she’s some sort of saint. Firstly you don’t show off your good deeds and secondly like you said just tip them if you want to do something that good for them! But she could never do that because she’s so tight And cruel with her money.

Last edited:
This video has nothing to do with lighting and everything to do with her grabbing her man boob instead!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So I did a bit of digging about this so called documentary, it did exist there’s a few tweets about it if you search it up on Twitter, she claims it got taken down for copyright of the music but surely Irum if it mattered that much and went viral you’d edit it to Reupload it. There was about 4/5 tweets about it max I don’t think it went viral at all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I did a bit of digging about this so called documentary, it did exist there’s a few tweets about it if you search it up on Twitter, she claims it got taken down for copyright of the music but surely Irum if it mattered that much and went viral you’d edit it to Reupload it. There was about 4/5 tweets about it max I don’t think it went viral at all
Really wrong what she does, I was once on her zoom call and a Sikh brother passionately shared about his concerns and anger for what’s happening in Punjab. And she brushed him off and changed topics. She only talks about Sikhism when it’s to her benefit.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.