Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this lol, i think it has nothing to do with the gurdwara in dubai and everything to do with her just not visiting there and just making up some lies when asked about it
imma need u guys to post daily screenshots of her stupidity now and log it all on here because i'm taking a break from social media for upcoming exams 😭 bc seeing ur guys' hilarious and truthful takes is a priority even during exam season 😆
😂😂😂😂 good luck I hope you smash it 💥 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear this thread is the real sisterhood group 🙌👑 Hope you're learning something erim!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is erim’s fake fan page that she created herself appearing on all my feeds If she doesn’t use it to lurk? 💀😭 https://instagram.com/erimsfc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Did you say mashallah tho?

imma need u guys to post daily screenshots of her stupidity now and log it all on here because i'm taking a break from social media for upcoming exams 😭 bc seeing ur guys' hilarious and truthful takes is a priority even during exam season 😆
We gotchuuuuuu. Good luck girl! I’m sure you’ll smash them 💪🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She looks really pretty in this picture but eh, the next time she mentions modesty lol. It is interesting she blocks and deletes comments from people being constructive but leaves creepy comments like this 🤷‍♀️
I agree she looks great, her foundation looks better too. But I just can't understand why she says she's so modest yet her entire upper body covering relies on two pieces of string 😅 Modesty may not always be about being covered from head to toe, but it definitely isn't what Erim is putting out on social media. What she's posting is clearly for the male gaze. I've seen brown creators like Hamel Patel who post bikini pics and you can see it comes out of a place of self love and a form of expression. If it's a thirst trap then so be it, some girls clearly state it and I respect that. Modesty is totally up to you, but don't claim that you're modest and be entirely misleading. The girls that she's "doing it for" deserve honesty and transparency, especially when she brings religion into it.

Also, as someone with a similar body type to Erim I say that she does have a little curves, but if her waist wasn't "23 inches" then she'd have a rectangle shaped body, which is how I'd also be if my waist wasn't significantly narrower than my hips. A lot of girls just naturally have that body type and it's not uncommon. But as they get older it becomes increasingly hard to maintain it, and I think the only way erim maintains this is by how she eats which is so little. If she has been training and eating properly for so many years wouldn't her butt be significantly huger? It doesn't make sense, and even her PT is kind of dodge bc who would allow someone to do heavy lifting yet eat so little food ? She's setting her up for fainting spells. It's not like being a vegetarian makes it insanely hard to get enough protein, but Erim would've been so gassed to tell us about her vegetarian or vegan protein if she was sponsored or she could share recipes and be educational about vegetarian sources of protein. She could use her platform for so much more but all she does is post the same fashion content and whiny Instagram stories.

Reactions: 3
Here we go again replying to tattle 🥱🥱🥱
Erim no matter how much you deny it won’t change the fact YOU are a pathological liar 🥲 and why this narc always got to character acquire our threads, our views, commentary and personalities ?! WE are the ones that are good at detecting all her bullshit lies

I agree she looks great, her foundation looks better too. But I just can't understand why she says she's so modest yet her entire upper body covering relies on two pieces of string 😅 Modesty may not always be about being covered from head to toe, but it definitely isn't what Erim is putting out on social media. What she's posting is clearly for the male gaze. I've seen brown creators like Hamel Patel who post bikini pics and you can see it comes out of a place of self love and a form of expression. If it's a thirst trap then so be it, some girls clearly state it and I respect that. Modesty is totally up to you, but don't claim that you're modest and be entirely misleading. The girls that she's "doing it for" deserve honesty and transparency, especially when she brings religion into it.
Yeah perfect example is that dumb tiktok grinding on her tit oil to get sales from men… read the comments in this thread. at this point she might as well make money on ONLY FANS 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Here we go again replying to tattle 🥱🥱🥱
Erim no matter how much you deny it won’t change the fact YOU are a pathological liar 🥲 and why this narc always got to character acquire our threads, our views, commentary and personalities ?! WE are the ones that are good at detecting all her bullshit lies

Yeah perfect example is that dumb tiktok grinding on her tit oil to get sales from men… read the comments in this thread. at this point she might as well make money on ONLY FANS 🤢
“I’m not a liar” only a liar would say that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thank u everyone for the well wishes!!! 💗 @Jane1122 ur so right, we have a better sisterhood on here whilst being anonymous than irum has managed to create!

Also, as someone with a similar body type to Erim I say that she does have a little curves, but if her waist wasn't "23 inches" then she'd have a rectangle shaped body, which is how I'd also be if my waist wasn't significantly narrower than my hips. A lot of girls just naturally have that body type and it's not uncommon. But as they get older it becomes increasingly hard to maintain it, and I think the only way erim maintains this is by how she eats which is so little.
tbh i don't really believe she has a 23" waist anymore lol gigi hadid is 25" and bella is 24" and they both look curvier than irum without trying as hard as she does. evem kendall jenner has 24" waist and irum no longer looks as small around the waist as any of them anymore. in all honesty, i also wouldnt be surprised if irum wear butt pads! i found out recently that it's more common than you would think amongst punjabi girls our age!

also my friend sent me this screenshot, i see irum's still on ekam's case and making sure she doesn't post her pancake ass on her stories by mistake again 😂😂😂
Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 18.02.20.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks really pretty in this picture but eh, the next time she mentions modesty lol. It is interesting she blocks and deletes comments from people being constructive but leaves creepy comments like this 🤷‍♀️
Her butt was also hanging out in her last reel. Modesty has left the chat. Maybe since she has been called out so much she is embracing it. The mature thing to do would be to address how fake she has been about it in the past. But her whole existence is for the creepy men following her.

tbh i don't really believe she has a 23" waist anymore lol gigi hadid is 25" and bella is 24" and they both look curvier than irum without trying as hard as she does. evem kendall jenner has 24" waist and irum no longer looks as small around the waist as any of them anymore. in all honesty, i also wouldnt be surprised if irum wear butt pads! i found out recently that it's more common than you would think amongst punjabi girls our age!
Her waist is definitely not as small as it used to be. The restrictive diet is catching up to her as she is approaching 30. But maybe she was facetuning it back then the whole time? Who knows with this chick. Also has anyone noticed the obvious botox on her forehead? When she makes weird faces now she tries to only use her mouth and doesn't use her eyes and forehead like that one atrocious face she used to make. The comments on here really dictate her whole life.

Attachments

The fact her fan page only has just over 200 followers 🤣😂 how embarrassing
Watch that will go up to 2000 now after she’s read this and buys the followers

Her butt was also hanging out in her last reel. Modesty has left the chat. Maybe since she has been called out so much she is embracing it. The mature thing to do would be to address how fake she has been about it in the past. But her whole existence is for the creepy men following her.

Her waist is definitely not as small as it used to be. The restrictive diet is catching up to her as she is approaching 30. But maybe she was facetuning it back then the whole time? Who knows with this chick. Also has anyone noticed the obvious botox on her forehead? When she makes weird faces now she tries to only use her mouth and doesn't use her eyes and forehead like that one atrocious face she used to make. The comments on here really dictate her whole life.
Also creepy guys asking her for her feet pics lol her feet are mashed they aren’t even that nice. She’s probably sending messages to herself as usual though asking for foot pics 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, as someone with a similar body type to Erim I say that she does have a little curves, but if her waist wasn't "23 inches" then she'd have a rectangle shaped body, which is how I'd also be if my waist wasn't significantly narrower than my hips. A lot of girls just naturally have that body type and it's not uncommon. But as they get older it becomes increasingly hard to maintain it, and I think the only way erim maintains this is by how she eats which is so little. If she has been training and eating properly for so many years wouldn't her butt be significantly huger? It doesn't make sense, and even her PT is kind of dodge bc who would allow someone to do heavy lifting yet eat so little food ? She's setting her up for fainting spells. It's not like being a vegetarian makes it insanely hard to get enough protein, but Erim would've been so gassed to tell us about her vegetarian or vegan protein if she was sponsored or she could share recipes and be educational about vegetarian sources of protein. She could use her platform for so much more but all she does is post the same fashion content and whiny Instagram stories.
I bet she don’t pay for her training sessions. Always on a Monday. Always mentions twice a week on her stories. I think it’s #adgifted. As is everything else in her life. She gets it for free in exchange for publicity to her fake followers. That’s why you don’t see progress cause she only goes once a week innit!

• Wow

Irum is going through what nearly every single woman does: ageing. It doesn't surprise me that her waist shape is changing because it's so normal for that happen as you approach your 30s (on a side note: the human brain/body is considered to be at its peak from the age of 25-30, but I think it's quite telling that Irum is nowhere near that point yet).
In addition to things like a slower metabolism (which is ironically brought on quicker by restrictive eating and kept in check with regular exercise), hormonal changes (probably why her hair looks even more brittle, fragile and fried than it usually does) and in her case premature ageing. No amount of Botox and filler can stop that process or undo her signs of premature ageing on her face, neck and hands. Sis should have been wearing the highest SPF daily the moment she turned 23 - even through all her filters, facetuning etc. she can't edit away perfectly normal signs of ageing and entering another stage of womanhood; that probably adds to whatever complexes she has about herself. It wouldn't surprise me if she's been facetuning her entire self - sis is prepared to dislocate her pelvis to give herself curves. She doesn't take care of herself - it actually surprises me that she has no concept of wellness, no understanding of women's health (inner and outer) or any desire to do so. She thinks that a bit of filler, some Botox, laser hair removal and facetuning will make it all go away, when actually it makes it worse. She doesn't realise the long-term effect of using these procedures; once you're on them, you're on them for good unfortunately.

Her haphazard attempts to try and be relevant, to adjust her entire existence for creepy men and validation on social media reeks of insecurity, narcissism and desperation: she's constantly trying to be something she's not.

This!
I agree with this. It’s okay if you choose not to dress modestly. It’s a personal choice. But she knows what she’s doing when she throws this idea out there.

Despite buying followers/creating obvious fake accounts, Erims IG is losing followers. She recently was at 250k now back down to 248k.
8EF08131-5C08-43A7-A083-F15C5744CECE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Despite buying followers/creating obvious fake accounts, Erims IG is losing followers. She recently was at 250k now back down to 248k. View attachment 1188593
That’s what happens when you produce meaningless and cringe content. Even her thirst traps are cringe. That “I wanna ride TikTok” what kind of dancing/grinding is that. Are you not embarrassed of yourself Erim? Some role model. Byerim sales must be so low she needs to now appeal to the men sexually, how disgusting.
CONGRATS to all the boss ladies on here! Only true boss women support one another ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised they've not been deleted or bribed to leave a positive review by Irum's 'team' - try to put them into the wiki. I am relieved more people are realising her hair oil is dangerous (especially the review that mentioned lavender oil; it's a big no no in scalp/hair products) - still can't get over how it's not been tested, not approved by any major skincare or haircare organisation or dermatologically safe to use. It would probably be rejected and forced to undergo reformulations (which Irum doesn't have the time or desire to spend money doing because she's such a miser). Anyone using her oil may as well be pouring chemicals from a lab or faecal matter onto their scalp

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.