Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left a negative review ages ago as my hair was falling out so much from the oil. Erim reported my review around 10 times 😂 she can’t handle any criticism.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised they've not been deleted or bribed to leave a positive review by Irum's 'team' - try to put them into the wiki. I am relieved more people are realising her hair oil is dangerous (especially the review that mentioned lavender oil; it's a big no no in scalp/hair products) - still can't get over how it's not been tested, not approved by any major skincare or haircare organisation or dermatologically safe to use. It would probably be rejected and forced to undergo reformulations (which Irum doesn't have the time or desire to spend money doing because she's such a miser). Anyone using her oil may as well be pouring chemicals from a lab or faecal matter onto their scalp
Why does she go on about how her amazing her product is when it hasn't even been tested?!!?? This is so worrying when you consider how many bad reviews the oil gets

Reactions: 5
Is your hair ok now? x
I had to get a big cut, made me feel awful seeing so much hair fall out. Literally the only thing new that was in my routine was that awful oil. Then I saw so many reviews (then deleted) of similar experiences with this oil.

Thanks for asking though 😁 it is getting healthier again since I’ve been using coconut oil 🙂

She says it is dermatologically tested but by who? 🤔🤔🤔
Is it by that dr vanita rattan? Or have I made that up? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s claiming Rihanna’s brand are sending her make up for vaisakhi.. as if they would send free make up for that reason.

I’m sorry, I smell bullshit. I’m going to email the Fenty PR team and ask for confirmation.

She comes across as if she’s trying to make herself feel very important when in fact she isn’t. She paid £40 for an award she’s flexing. It’s a joke.

Attachments

Why does she go on about how her amazing her product is when it hasn't even been tested?!!?? This is so worrying when you consider how many bad reviews the oil gets
Precisely. People in the UK who've used her product, experienced hair loss, who have managed to document or hold onto emails between themselves and ByErim are well within their legal consumer rights to report her to the ASA, British Skin Foundation or even pursue legal action (if they wish). She's misleading the public, created a dangerous, untested and uncertified product that causes hair loss and disrupts scalp health. She's a law suit away from losing everything - it beggars belief that she is still pedalling this stuff, but also highly indicative of spoilt brat behaviour.

I had to get a big cut, made me feel awful seeing so much hair fall out. Literally the only thing new that was in my routine was that awful oil. Then I saw so many reviews (then deleted) of similar experiences with this oil.

Thanks for asking though 😁 it is getting healthier again since I’ve been using coconut oil 🙂

Is it by that dr vanita rattan? Or have I made that up? 🤣
Oh my goodness I can only imagine. I am so sorry this stupid woman and her idiotic product are responsible for this. I am really glad your hair health is improving - try including things like collagen supplements, Selenium and Biotin (some women's multivitamin tablets have them all including Niacin, vitamins C, E and K which are great for hair, skin and nail health) to help your hair on its journey.

Yes she's rolled out that absolute fraud Dr Vanita Rattan, who is as credible as a glass hammer. The ultimate thing people need to know is that Irum's oil is untested, uncertified and has no national (in the UK or EU) or well-recognised backing/accreditation from reputed dermatology labs or skincare organisations. I am almost certain this is why no major beauty brand or retailer has stocked her - alongside a terrible, ugly and forgettable brand with no marketing campaign or any semblance of a credible, trustworthy business or story behind it. Like Irum, her product fades into the background. She relies on a very cheap, poorly-executed and unprofessional 'campaign' of only mentioning her product on Instagram. If she were genuine, she'd be included in Vogue's 5 Days of Beauty and major beauty campaigns along with people like Negin Mirsalehi, Huda Beauty etc. but she's not and that is a telltale sign of a product that will not succeed - she keeps saying it will but it will tank. Her oil's demise has already begun, if she had a brain cell or two to rub together and create a spark, she would completely rebrand, get the scientific backing, approvals and start again. But she is lazy, arrogant, dumb, full of hubris and miserly to do that, which shows she isn't passionate about her product or the industry she is trying to get into. She just wants money, likes, comments and validation from creepy men online.
It may be a hair oil, but it's actually connected to scalp health (skin) because she's always telling people to rub it into their scalps for 'better hair growth' < that itself is an unproven claim. Massaging your scalp can improve circulation, but it's not a guarantee to getting thick, lustrous and luscious hair. That is so dependent on things like genetics, lifestyle factors, stress, underlying autoimmune illnesses, as well as diet. None of these things that Irum takes care of in her own life. I hope more people realise this and do not buy her product

Last edited:
Recent reviews
LOL file a police report I’m sorry but this is hilarious. I’m from the US and I cannot imagine calling 911 to let them know my crab queen oil has gone missing.

Not only would I have lost money buying a tit hair oil, I’d also be a mid day hotline joke

Maybe I’m just older now but these influencer thirst traps are so cringey. Like who told these people it’s cute to do lip syncs and “viral” dances?? All these younger women who desperately want to get into the influencer world is truly tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Police (in most countries) don't even have enough time, staffing numbers and resources to catch murderers, better police women's safety in public places let alone track an unsent (or missing) parcel from ByErim or hunt down Irum's 'trolls' - that last one still makes me laugh. She claimed to have a troll arrested and sent to prison, tried to do the same with people who post on Tattle and here we are on thread 7.

She's such a tone deaf idiot - just refund the customer! Apart from the damning reviews, 7 threads on Tattle, dwindling public interest, no established long-term customer loyalty base, she is destroying her 'brand' reputation and credibility herself with such stupid suggestions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please can we include ‘crab queen’ when the next thread title comes lol 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of effort she put into this caption but it doesn’t even make sense lol. She would be the type of person to marry someone and then have her head turned 🤦‍♀️ also it pisses me off to no end that she used this song, she doesn’t even know what it is nor has she heard the original.

also found it very interesting that she’s all about brown girls but didn’t post about south Asian inclusion in Bridgerton? Like? It was a huge deal for our community but she probably didn’t feel the need to highlight beautiful darker skinned women because she tries so desperately to appear white.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The amount of effort she put into this caption but it doesn’t even make sense lol. She would be the type of person to marry someone and then have her head turned 🤦‍♀️ also it pisses me off to no end that she used this song, she doesn’t even know what it is nor has she heard the original.

also found it very interesting that she’s all about brown girls but didn’t post about south Asian inclusion in Bridgerton? Like? It was a huge deal for our community but she probably didn’t feel the need to highlight beautiful darker skinned women because she tries so desperately to appear white.
I’m confused why anyone would want to picture this

• Haha
Reactions: 11

what in the failed wattpad fic is this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this!!!!!! Especially as she was dark skinned! 🙌🏾 The fact that crab queen 🦀 would never promote another successful brown female unless she benefits from the post - this crab has never reposted harps kaur, Shannon Singh, miss universe, neelam gill, her own kind of brown apparently, let alone another type of south Asian!

Reactions: 8

So she can be bothered to type out the most pointless essay of a caption yet cba to reply back to her own friends and family properly? Then brags about being a tit texter... pretty much a tit person overall tbh erim. You have a lot of growing up to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.