Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
What an idiot. What kind of stupid mindset is this? So, if you hate any person, it means you hate yourself and you wasn’t brought up properly?? Does she hear the things she says?? We hate you because your a bitch, read the wiki if your unsure why babe
A05B8104-E6E4-4655-8F30-F18BE90091BD.jpeg

Wow, she so quirky
68ECA4A8-03CA-4ABE-AAA4-2C2143FA43B4.jpeg

Your telling me, this girl who owns a haircare business has fried her hair off to the point where her curls don’t even show up anymore? Why is she admitting that?
6F43471D-E828-4CF5-8428-7AE34E917546.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Afraid I don’t as you need to type in email but as you can see SHE HAS TRIED TO GET 6 URLs REMOVED 🤣 on the basis of copyright infringement! Agree she is so insecure that the ONLY time she’s taken action is to get the old pictures of her 5/10 natural self removed. In fact I give her 6/10 back then she looked prettier. I beg you Erim what copyright infringement? YOU have been exposed for being a whole demon to your employees, causing hair loss with your cowboy oil, lying to your followers and being a delusional narcissist. She will go to any lengths to keep up this filtered online facade!
Is she dumb?? Why did she think this would work? Her pictures are on a PUBLIC platform so it can be used anywhere. It isn’t strictly hers. This is a poor attempt to take tattle down and is very embarrassing from her

Guys she tried again on the 10th March 😂😂
4721AD91-FD21-44D2-9CEA-09335397F3BB.jpeg
31F69B30-2A58-401D-B8C1-4C8255DD6CD9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

beans01

Chatty Member
Erim prob just got excited to get the IV so she could take a photo opportunity for IG engagement.

Most normal people would not think of taking photos when they are poorly/in hospital. Erim sees it as perfect opportunity to drive up engagement.

• Haha

jsecret2937

So I did a bit of digging about this so called documentary, it did exist there’s a few tweets about it if you search it up on Twitter, she claims it got taken down for copyright of the music but surely Irum if it mattered that much and went viral you’d edit it to Reupload it. There was about 4/5 tweets about it max I don’t think it went viral at all

• Haha

sunnysideup555

Why does she bring so much negativity to the Punjabi community I’m literally so confused. I’ve grown up in a Punjabi community and I don’t know a single person with this mentality nor have I experienced/witnessed this. Sis listens to one podcast and they mention the Punjabi community and she speaks about it to make it seem she’s integrated when she literally could not be further from it. It’s so weird lol she’s not Punjabi/desi at all yet tries to make it seem like she is.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
NO!!! She woke up early today but uploaded the story of how to make her breakfast later, obviously 🙄🙄🙄

Why is she so passively aggressive these days??View attachment 1242237
she is sooooo pressed hahahhaha, she gets so pressed when she gets called out for lazy and dumb content. erim this is why you've been fired from 3 jobs, nothing worthwhile or creative in that big bobble head of yours xxxx

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Omg yesss!! I so badly want a voice note from erim to say thank you to me!! Life made!! 🙄
How desperate is this girl? LOL I've not seen any other influencers banging on about favourites as much as she has been! 😂😂 hard times for her engagement

20220330_183444.jpg

• Haha

ggukxo

Chatty Member
She plans her trips to dubai so she can collect all her gifts in one trip, it would offset the cost of her flight. A bottle of penhaligon's is around £180 which she will sell on depop of course and that's just one of many gifts to come
I’m sure her dad would have funded the flights, don’t think she’s ever put her hand in her own pocket for anything.

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Idk I feel uncomfortable with her posting advice on sex when her dad follows her????? It seems like she’s just trying to cover all tracks because when she got exposed on twitter that time, that girl wrote something about Erim crying because her boyfriend at the time didn’t want to have sex with her 😬 relax Erim we already know you’re not a virgin!
Also posting about how to deal with fake friends as if she isn’t the fake friend. We have all the receipts sis

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
“We’ll see whose around a year from now” lol probably not half your team or ekams PT business.

Them covering her ass in the squat videos is so funny to me. Anyone with more than 1 brain cell knows you “clench” at the top and it might not look “attractive” per se but for the sake of the exercise it’s what you have to do. Ekam wants to film crab for clout but not actually showcase her exercises. Makes sense. Not.
she is sooooo pressed lmaooo. everything erim has been posting lately has directly been about this thread and even making ekam post in response to this thread :ROFLMAO: don't y'all have businesses to run?

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Is this bitch dumb?? We all know to wash our fruits before eating it, we don’t need you teaching us that. Is this what “doing it for those without a mum” looks like?
87C5583E-9A8D-4A1D-B942-F2F19F8CE8F9.jpeg

• Haha

gossipergirl22

this is the kind of stuff that she leaves out that really makes her whole back story in-reputable. she's trying sooooo hard to come across as "self made" in every part of her back story. she always leaves out that she was working at her dad's restaurant and was given job opportunities through her dad's connections like fashion internships and such. and this is why we have 7 threads on her. she is always manipulating the truth to make up her own story to manipulate her audience into worshipping her.

BTW guys forbes released their 30 under 30 eu 2021 list this month and little miss manifesting erim did not make the cut 🤭 🤭

my hair is as long as hers but like 2x thicker and i have 3a/b type curls. i don't have any layers at all, just cut straight across right above my bum, and they don't get weighed down by the length, even when my hair was shoulder length the curls were same texture. the only thing that alters the curl shape is heat and not properly taking care of your hair. which hmmm seems a bit odd that a hair care brand owner is not able to take care of her hair enough to keep her natural texture :unsure:
Thisss!!! I have curly/wavy hair but it’s still pretty silky so I’m able to straighten my hair once and leave it until I wash it again in a way I love it Cus it reduces the heat damage, but I used to cut layers in my hair a lot and front framing layers and I found that it looked amazing but the hair wasn’t thick so I started doing straight cuts and omg my hair is sooo thick and barely falls out versus when I had layers I used to notice a lot of hair breakage - just my experience! Also doesn’t look weighed down either

erim just has thin hair and the fact that it’s fried and damaged makes it look even worse, I think even if she had layers in her hair it would still look bad because that’s how damages it is, she really needs A bob cut at this point

I genuinely don’t understand why she keeps the tags on her clothes. Remember she said taking the tags off gives her ANXIETY 😂😂 Just admit you either return the clothes or you sell them on Depop. Cheapskate
Have you seen that movie girls trip, queen latifahs character kept tags on because she was broke and had to return the clothes after, reminds me of erim lmfao

Last edited:
  • Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Lololol she loves us can’t go a minute without reading on here and replying 😂😂😂 this delusional narc can’t see that SHE is in fact the problem, after 7 whole threads with 700k views and being exposed on Twitter by ex employees and people who have been around her lying entitled ass. And as for “fastest selling hair oil” my back side. Please Erim show us evidence of this? We have receipts on here of you running your bullshit 7 figure business into the ground. At this stage it’s personal, we not trolls, we have made it our agenda to get you cancelled Erim, you do not represent our sisterhood at all!
Awww she’s really winning isn’t she!!! Top 5 fastest selling hair oils yet in one click, this website exposes everything about her and makes people not want to support her anymore. I’m so jealous of that 😍😍😍

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Erim where’s your big bad WhatsApp lawyer now!
Trust me, I thought all the lawyers and the police are after us. Now she has to take matters in her own hands and still failing 😂

why did she say we are making “bullying remarks” about her religion?? Bitch when did we ever do that?

• Haha