Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
9-5 life wasn't for her, she chose 9-11 life instead. That's funny considering she seems to get a nice long lie in most mornings.
9am to 11am seems more accurate. I doubt she's working over 12 hours everyday :LOL:
11am-11pm is for checking tattle, twitter and tik tok for anyone trying to expose the truth about her

• Haha
Reactions: 10

anon65

This basic bitch read one phrase in her cosmo magazine and called us crabs 🦀 😂 to imply we’re jealous.🤪 AGAIN. Erim I beg you. no one is jealous of you. You’re a weirdo and everything a God fearing person is not. Eg. There are 6 whole threads on you and 0 on neelam gill… this should tell you everything. Infact you are jealous that we have 650k views on our accurate psychiatric assessment of you. Now delete tattle and carry on taking your balcony pics in Dubai 🙏🏼
She never talks about anything positive. It's always about bitterness, jealousy, complaining about something and now this crab mentality. She complains about something every.single.day. Before her trip to Dubai even began I knew there would be something to complain about from the get go and suprise suprise irum did not disappoint. Sis there are so many other punjabi influencers with bigger following and success than you...if we were so jealous there would be a thread on all of them!

this must be true. If you are with a relative, especially someone immediate like your dad or brother, you'd cringe at just the thought of people thinking they are anything other than your dad or brother. If I was on holiday with my dad or brother, I would literally just show them in the full pic or I would tag them in the story. If I'm going to do neither of those, I would cut them out of the photo completely so there are no misunderstandings. Girls who take pics like this, without already sharing that they are with a relative, do it deliberately so people will ask whether they are seeing someone. It's so attention-seeking.
Exactly this! This has happened before on her stories where she had to point out she's with her dad, any sane person would make sure there was never a misunderstanding again but she thrives off the fact people mistake her dad as her man :sick:. The way she dresses and poses in front of him, the foot tapping, the way she places his hand in stories she's definitely knows what she's doing

• Sick

beans01

Chatty Member
Going back to the troll situation, erim literally portrayed it as a troll only targeting her,

‘One of my trolls’ this girl is on another planet sometimes! And good grief, can you imagine if she ever wrote a book about herself 🤣 might aswell take the wiki, job done ✔

C0F01C11-4A1E-4F1B-BBB5-8EB1F1CA3C02.jpeg
472691B1-10EE-4D64-B609-ECD176C0A281.jpeg

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
This basic bitch read one phrase in her cosmo magazine and called us crabs 🦀 😂 to imply we’re jealous.🤪 AGAIN. Erim I beg you. no one is jealous of you. You’re a weirdo and everything a God fearing person is not. Eg. There are 6 whole threads on you and 0 on neelam gill… this should tell you everything. Infact you are jealous that we have 650k views on our accurate psychiatric assessment of you. Now delete tattle and carry on taking your balcony pics in Dubai 🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
The amount of effort she put into this caption but it doesn’t even make sense lol. She would be the type of person to marry someone and then have her head turned 🤦‍♀️ also it pisses me off to no end that she used this song, she doesn’t even know what it is nor has she heard the original.

also found it very interesting that she’s all about brown girls but didn’t post about south Asian inclusion in Bridgerton? Like? It was a huge deal for our community but she probably didn’t feel the need to highlight beautiful darker skinned women because she tries so desperately to appear white.
So she can be bothered to type out the most pointless essay of a caption yet cba to reply back to her own friends and family properly? Then brags about being a shit texter... pretty much a shit person overall tbh erim. You have a lot of growing up to do.

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
oh i'm SOOO jealous of her boring dubai trips, pathetic hair oil brand, miserable life full of lies and delusion. pls i want to be her so badly!11!!!!!

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
i dont know anything about ekam at all but she should really do herself a favour and rethink who she accepts as clients. people who find these threads (nearly 750k views) will see everything said here about ekam training with erim over the past few years and specifically proof that the before and after pics were altered causing false advertising as well as erim's true eating and daily habits. this is a big mistake on her part.
I actually considered working with Ekam years ago before erim did, as she's local to me. But there was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on and decided not too and didn't bother to follow her on insta either. But now it's all making sense. She will do anything for a following, even make false claims

kekaur

You can clearly see where she has used Facetune to cinch in her waist. Her hair and the stripes in the dress go in and are distorted. Are Ekam and furthermore Erim not embarrassed? 😂 we all know Erim is a fraud but dragging other people into it too 🤦‍♀️
The more embarrassing part of this is that the photo is from 1 year ago. So how is it even a proper progress photo lmao. Also most trainers have their clients take proper progress pics but we know that can’t be done with Ms Erim Kaur because there is no progress. There’s also nothing wrong with being skinny like her, but they need to stop lying to people, she’s clearly naturally skinny with no curves. Erim is not someone young girls should be looking up to, in my opinion she lives a very unhealthy lifestyle that can’t and should not be maintained for the long term.

sunnysideup555

“We’ll see whose around a year from now” lol probably not half your team or ekams PT business.

Them covering her ass in the squat videos is so funny to me. Anyone with more than 1 brain cell knows you “clench” at the top and it might not look “attractive” per se but for the sake of the exercise it’s what you have to do. Ekam wants to film crab for clout but not actually showcase her exercises. Makes sense. Not.

Attachments

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Wait, wasn't it not too long ago when she had just launched byerim, she was saying South Asian community is the most supportive when her friend said they weren't? And she wanted everyone to go onto twitter and write something positive about byerim to prove her friend wrong? 😂 so basically she pick and chooses when the community is supportive and when its jealous when it suits her and benefits her!!

harm124

I hope one of you guys work in baggage handling at Heathrow, came across her suitcase and just went 🧳🏃🏽‍♀️👀

• Haha

xx3221

VIP Member
@wafflesnwings what an amazing recap. But did anyone notice how she moved out of her dads to have a space to work (when she literally had a desk in her bedroom at her dads house) to working on her makeshift dining table at her new flat LOL

• Haha

snmp

VIP Member
Also if this girl is so rich why she having to get connecting flights to dubai 😂😂🤔 it’s like a 5 hour flight?. Cmon Erim give it up already.

GUYS I AM DEAD check this link 😂 ERIM has tried to get tattle removed from the Google search engine she knows she is fully exposed she might as well speak to us directly now on here? Erim your reputation precedes you and will haunt you for life. How about you invest this energy into being a decent person instead?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

harm124

I'm currently crying with laughter at her Vaisakhi TikTok right now. Please tell me she did not say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji took the Panj Pyare into a tent and "had a word with them". Surely there are better ways to word that

• Wow

sunnysideup555

If she’s going to insist on wearing bum padding/editing her bum to make it look bigger, in all of her posts on her feed then she should really stop reposting Ekams stories of her unfiltered, unedited non-existent backside. Like, we can see the Facetune pixels around her arse, how stupid can they both be at this point 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
whoever ends up starting thread #8 we must do a pole on what we think she's getting done 🤭

my guess is nose because although she likes to brag about her nose, she does have a bump on the bridge that u can see in side profile pics and we know miss pick me erim certainly cannot be showing her ethnicity through natural features
or she's finally dealing with the situation going on with her man chest deformity

• Haha
Reactions: 9