Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s acting like she’s creating this amazing mystery product 🤣

wonder what she will price her S&C, the way she has been dragging it out…

brush is basic, bulk order with her name slapped on it, nothing special.

her brand comes across cheap and tacky, not luxury as she attempts to portray.

Reactions: 8
Hey guys if you wanna see real narcassistic rage, this is the real everyday Erim underneath the fake smile and facade…no cap. She hiding behind a “cute” reel but she is showing us exactly what she is. Note the anger directed at a female “witch” this is what harneet and ex employees have bear witness to. Just a. Dead soul. Am I wrong? this demon hates the world 🌚

Attachments

Reactions: 6
At a time where Kim Kardashian is trending atm for being a bad influence to young girls, OF COURSE Eric would say she looks up to her.

I'm a fan of watching the Kardashians but I wouldn't class them as role models. Right now, with Kim openly promoting starvation for weight loss so she could fit into her Marylin Monroe Met Gala dress, I would have steered away from posting this. Well saying that, that's probably what inspires Ms Avo Toast & Pasta the most about Kim K.

Tactless as per!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so lazy , imagine waking up at 12pm as a 27 year old 😭😭😭😭 that's too embarrassing

And her role model is Kim Kardashian ofc 😭😭😭😭

Miss CEO crab is literally still a teenager mindset, no growth, maturity or sense lol
Also why is she so aggressive about people saying they don't need her to show them how to cut an avocado 😭😭😭

And she's now showing how to press a button on her coffee machine

Literally every day she gets more and more cringe it's so funny

Reactions: 8
NO!!! She woke up early today but uploaded the story of how to make her breakfast later, obviously 🙄🙄🙄

Why is she so passively aggressive these days??View attachment 1242237
she is sooooo pressed hahahhaha, she gets so pressed when she gets called out for lazy and dumb content. erim this is why you've been fired from 3 jobs, nothing worthwhile or creative in that big bobble head of yours xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1242364

She's not normal I swear 😭

Cold, aggressive, lazy
Good choice - she has as much self-awareness as a brick! Can I throw some ideas into the mix? Self-hating, defensive, insecure. Or perhaps jealous, compulsive liar, clout-chaser?
Irum's probably been praised for doing the bare minimum her entire life - she's bratty and wouldn't know a hard day's work if it smacked her in the face. Now that she has to do some sort of work herself (taking photos, making cringe Tik Toks and lying about her untested oil), it must be a shock to the delicate princess's system! No wonder she gets angry! We don't understand how hard her life is. Remember sis barely has time to eat, gets really overwhelmed with meetings and switching between the most menial of tasks...poor Irum! If I listen hard enough, I can just about hear the sound of the world's smallest violin begin to play, whenever she goes off on one

Reactions: 6
Shes look more and more scary each day. Shes gonna give me nightmares!!

View attachment 1242810
Already has more in common with crabs than she realises! 😂 🦀 (she really reminds me of the Child Catcher here!)

Wtf this crab throwing shade at women who wear coloured contacts? At least we don’t laser off all our hair and claim we’re born hairless. Black eyes for a black soul.
It's beyond sad how she will do anything and everything - to the point where it's pedantic - to not be like other Asians - such a pathetic pick me girl

Reactions: 7
NO!!! She woke up early today but uploaded the story of how to make her breakfast later, obviously 🙄🙄🙄

Why is she so passively aggressive these days??View attachment 1242237
This filter makes her look sooo bad imo. Is she gonna come out now and say she uses it on purpose bc she doesn't want her beauty to distract from the point she's trying to make.

Didn’t she JUST buy this microscope? How is there already a before and after if she’s been “testing” her shampoo and conditioner for months now…🧐
Maybe the place that helped formulate the shampoo and conditioner took it for her?

I wonder whose hair that is though 😅🤣 lately her hair has been looking like it's lost some volume and that's probably because of all the heat damage. Hopefully her own products help her out 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.