Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know when she originally posted about buying the microscope?

Reactions: 2
So within 5 days she’s promoting her S&C can make a change? What a tool!

also the scrub she keeps hiding the name for 😂 she released the details of it couple weeks back, again, she’s either trying to play dumb or thinks dropping hints will hype others up which it won’t lol.
88CF57D6-FC07-4536-9785-9569A072C61C.jpeg

then she has the cheek to sat she’s innovated a S&C and it’s not been done before? Is she dumb. Like actually dumb!. As a apparent business owner, she comes across so unprofessional and bitchy.
06AD0713-659C-46B0-980F-370BD87CC5DC.jpeg

Did she not use oloplex before?!
If anything her hair is walking advertisement to not buy her products 🤣 hair looks thin and damaged
2E2F8D73-5738-42D9-B983-64AEAEF7C777.jpeg
Then finally the above image, is she having a laugh. She’s managed 20 odd years with shampoo and now claims if she does not use hers it causes dandruff? This crab I can’t cope with 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've watched dermatologists who talk about sulphates and silicones not actually being bad for your hair, depending on your hair type they can be useful and there's not a scientific reason to avoid them...

Also does anyone actually see anything mind blowing with that microscope picture? Just looks like hair being... cleaned? Like I'm sure all shampoos do that because literally that's the job 🙄
Also guys she'll probably make hers overpriced and if you're looking for a bit more pricier but actually good s+c kerastase is really good !

Reactions: 7
She's not done anything new here - Irum making a fuss over nothing as usual. A note for everyone about that scalp cross section photo. It means NOTHING unless it comes from an internationally renowned derma lab with their watermark, signature and a specific science microsite about the products' efficacy. She could have used any image from the Internet and passed it off as her own - it wouldn't surprise me if she did! She's such a prolific liar and a conwoman.
Everything she is saying about her product, that pathetic looking 'scalp microscope' (from Amazon of all places) and photo of the scalp are based on unfounded claims - her opinions which don't count. Anyone can say anything these days - you cannot trust influencers and their products over companies with dedicated labs and qualified scientists, beauty and health experts. She hasn't done product trials or tested it on any large groups of people - the same with her shoddy hair oil! It's two more untested, unverified and unrecognised products. Don't fall for her lies and thirst traps - her useless and untested products are not worth losing money and scalp health over.
Yes she used Olaplex at that Hannah Spa in London, a while ago - for someone putting out haircare products, she doesn't actually know anything or the basics about wellness, hair health and beauty. Irum can't even use the right foundation for her skin tone and has fried her hair! I don't understand why she's still pursuing this - she's not got any backing from major retailers or beauty brands or beauty editors, no industry-specific credentials that are internationally recognised and she can't even take care of her own beauty regimen. She's putting a lot of people's health at risk for no reason whatsoever, other than to line her pocket, be famous (without working for it) and pretend to be a businesswoman

Reactions: 9
The only thing she managed to get recognised for is paying £40 to that magazine lol 😂 that in itself is tragic as she did not meet the criteria either 😅

• Haha
I've watched dermatologists who talk about sulphates and silicones not actually being bad for your hair, depending on your hair type they can be useful and there's not a scientific reason to avoid them...

Also does anyone actually see anything mind blowing with that microscope picture? Just looks like hair being... cleaned? Like I'm sure all shampoos do that because literally that's the job 🙄
Also guys she'll probably make hers overpriced and if you're looking for a bit more pricier but actually good s+c kerastase is really good !
her shampoo cleans and her hair brush brushes... certainly calls for being innovating and never done before! 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erim must be dying inside. Fable and Mane haircare brand just announced their launching in Selfridges!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
no one in Forbes says cringy tit like this 😭 they're in Forbes because they are leaders of their generation ... they don't think about 'getting into forbes' as a goal, they just focus on their work

Erim makes an overpriced, basic , scammy hair oil and produces tik toks for old men to perv on 😭😭😭😭😭 and her goal is to be a Kardashian and get into forbes
Honestly she's so stupid 😭😭😭 the way she talks is like air coming from her mouth but she tries to convince people she's saying real things, it's so easy to see it's just waffle loool

wait didn’t she say a month or so ago that Forbes was interviewing her or she was gonna be in the magazine or something ?? I can’t remember but I swear she said this. Where’s the article Eric ??

Also she’s back down to 249k followers lmao. She cannot grow her platform even when she pays for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow this shows how tremendously insecure she is. No Forbes-listed individual says this, behaves like Irum or runs a 'business' like she does (what she's doing is a glorified hobby to keep herself busy and is trying to pass it off as a business). Being featured in a Forbes article isn't as big a deal as she thinks - people from all walks of life pay money to be featured in their articles. Anyone can see that Forbes magazine is a massive PR-machine and there are far more serious and better reputed business publications to be in. She paid to win an award, wouldn't surprise me if she's paid for a PR-piece there - I know from my professional experience that is their bread and butter (it's why you see really random and weird articles in there). Irum's not done anything worthy to be with the likes of genuinely successful, talented and intelligent people with sharp business acumen. I've noticed how she not only idolises Kim K, but is slowly trying to morph into her and mimics her mannerisms as well. I don't understand why she doesn't just become a fragrance consultant and build something out of that - she mentioned being passionate about that and clearly seems more interested in that than the untested hair oil/range she's developing. There's better longevity in that as a career and business too

By the way, here's a way to view her Stories without giving Bobblehead any views - https://insta-stories.online/erim - according to them sis has 247.1K followers 👀 (I wonder if it automatically filters out bots/fake profiles or if it's lagging a little). Hopefully that website stays in my post

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Erim must be dying inside. Fable and Mane haircare brand just announced their launching in Selfridges!!
F&M actually launched after byerim and look at the vast difference between both hair brands' journeys in that amount of time. byerim cannot be compared to fable & mane, their success is amazing! erim launched her oil in dec 2019 and all she's managed to do is have one hair oil in 2 sizes, a hair brush, a shopping tote, tons of scandals, and many reviews including experiences of very unfortunate hair loss. fable & mane was launched in january 2020 and was featured in vogue upon their launch and was shortly picked up by sephora, boots, cult beauty, douglas and is so highly raved about everywhere online. i've seen people on reddit say their oil is like a miracle oil. they now have a total of 27 shoppable listings on their website compared to erim's 2 listings. plus they didn't need to get fired from 3 jobs, work nights in clubs and sell their PR on depop to make an income to save up for their oils. the brother and sister founder duo had established careers and very strategically began their haircare company and you can really see how much effort and intelligence went into everything they do by just seeing how successful they are. they're also not constantly talking about their uni degrees to stay relevant with the younger crowds :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
The fable and mane hair oil is amazing too 😍 I 100% recommend to you guys xxx
There are many differences between F&M and ByeErm like F&M openly document what there ingredients are and how they have made there products and also limitations on where they cannot be used.
Erm thinks her oils are suitable for everything and everyone; and she's secretive of how she makes her oil i.e. she just pours it from a ready made bottle lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.