Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the fable and mane looks really nice but it's also super expensive
View attachment 1247279
made zero progress in all this time with Ekam.
I ended up watching her old workout video she posted for a lock down workout and she's been training since 14-16 and she's got martial arts qualifications. If she had been training since then she'd be way more toned and would have more rounded glutes. My guess is that she trained more for weight loss and strength when she first started, as opposed to building her glutes bc there is minute progress in that area.

That eyebrow micro blading 😍😍😍View attachment 1248051
Oh no 😭😭 her eyebrows used to look much nicer before? Hopefully it fades and looks more natural. Kinda wondering why she chose to microblade her eyebrows when she could just slap on some byerim to grow her eyebrows and make them thicker? I mean if she comes out now and says that she uses her oil to help her lashes and brows it'll be a lie since we can't see the proof as she's microbladed them.

Reactions: 7
That eyebrow micro blading 😍😍😍View attachment 1248051
her eyes always look so wonky without eyeliner. like they're both downturned but at different angles so it's so asymmetrical and makes it look so odd when she is not wearing eyeliner

Honestly the fable and mane looks really nice but it's also super expensive
yes but they are actually a luxury oil, unlike erim's primark luxury kitchen oil. and i think they are cheaper than byerim anyway? gisou is also another luxury oil which is a styling oil that works well. when your product is truly within the luxury or high end market then it attracts that crowd who is willing to spend that much like f&m and gisou have attracted. of course there are lower end dupes to most luxury products which people will buy instead if they do not think the price tag is worth it. half of erim's reviews mention that it's overpriced so it's clear that the product is not living up to the luxury price tag. she is also not marketing the oil to a luxury crowd like f&m and gisou market their products to

Reactions: 9
her eyes always look so wonky without eyeliner. like they're both downturned but at different angles so it's so asymmetrical and makes it look so odd when she is not wearing eyeliner

yes but they are actually a luxury oil, unlike erim's primark luxury kitchen oil. and i think they are cheaper than byerim anyway? gisou is also another luxury oil which is a styling oil that works well. when your product is truly within the luxury or high end market then it attracts that crowd who is willing to spend that much like f&m and gisou have attracted. of course there are lower end dupes to most luxury products which people will buy instead if they do not think the price tag is worth it. half of erim's reviews mention that it's overpriced so it's clear that the product is not living up to the luxury price tag. she is also not marketing the oil to a luxury crowd like f&m and gisou market their products to
Thank you!! As much as erim boasts about her product it's literally oil's you can find at the Indian store. You can mix it yourself f and it'll be way cheaper. Since the ingredients are all natural it should be much cheaper than what she sells it for. There's nothing special about her formulation, our ancestors have been doing this for ages

Okay there was a point when I thought my goodness some comments here are far too harsh but she is an absolute weirdo !!! I’ve worked my way through all the threads in the past few months ha .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a real job/career that I went through IMMENSE schooling to get, I would also be considered the top 1% in my country and I don’t even have meetings like this. Lol who is she fooling. You guys I hate this bishhhhh

Gotta keep the creepy men online happy ;) - plus so much for the whole "I'm-so-modest" spiel!
Who the duck gave her that blue check mark?
Like how the duck did that happen?

You guys - we need to work together collectively and take her down. She should NOT have a platform.
[/QUOTE]
Oh wow so I’ve come back after as few days off as we had a big family wedding & I look at her posts & I swear her energy/vibe just gets more repelling & worse. This bish is a horrible person inside & out. Someone please make her stop. She’s making a mockery of this God given gift we have which is life. She absolutely takes the piss with everything & everyone. What a horrible person and I’m someone who really always sees the good in everyone before I feel anything negative about them. She is the only influencer I talk about like this (in a negative way I mean) on a thread like this. She needs To be taken down, she shouldn’t have a platform.

Lololol she loves us can’t go a minute without reading on here and replying 😂😂😂 this delusional narc can’t see that SHE is in fact the problem, after 7 whole threads with 700k views and being exposed on Twitter by ex employees and people who have been around her lying entitled ass. And as for “fastest selling hair oil” my back side. Please Erim show us evidence of this? We have receipts on here of you running your bullshit 7 figure business into the ground. At this stage it’s personal, we not trolls, we have made it our agenda to get you cancelled Erim, you do not represent our sisterhood at all!
Couldn’t have said it better myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That greasy af bottle looks so luxury 😍😍😍 why is Selfridges not fighting for her product!!!

But seriously, is erim dumb?? Why has she not got oil proof stickers yet? I know someone who also has their own hair oil business and her stickers are oil proof. Her bottles aren’t black either so you can see how much oil is left inside. I think the design of the byerim bottle is so dumb
500A3197-EB0D-4311-9750-9EF101929B13.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That greasy af bottle looks so luxury 😍😍😍 why is Selfridges not fighting for her product!!!

But seriously, is erim dumb?? Why has she not got oil proof stickers yet? I know someone who also has their own hair oil business and her stickers are oil proof. Her bottles aren’t black either so you can see how much oil is left inside. I think the design of the byerim bottle is so dumb View attachment 1249794
Such an ugly, cheap-looking product. The oil slick on the bottle reminds me of the greasy reside you see on paper bags that cover fried food items - you would never see that on hair oil from F&M or Gisou!

Reactions: 6
But seriously, is erim dumb?? Why has she not got oil proof stickers yet? I know someone who also has their own hair oil business and her stickers are oil proof. Her bottles aren’t black either so you can see how much oil is left inside. I think the design of the byerim bottle is so dumb
through her own dad's word, her bottle is a knock off of tom ford perfume bottles lmao. i repeat: absolutely no creativity or talent. worthless and useless girl.

Such an ugly, cheap-looking product. The oil slick on the bottle reminds me of the greasy reside you see on paper bags that cover fried food items - you would never see that on hair oil from F&M or Gisou!
i have the gisou oil and it has a sticker on it and the sticker looks exactly the same as when i bought it lol. apparently erim's oil is "non greasy" tho but the label looks like the label on my mom's bottle of vegetable cooking oil? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
78A7CD92-BB6A-4CA0-A97A-F11026F32F7D.jpeg
Is it not somewhat rude to cover the faces of your friends in your selfies? Surely if they didn’t want their faces being on social media, they’d just say no to taking selfies? Or if they aren’t okay with it just choose a selfie with people who don’t want to be on socials. I find it bizarre. This isn’t keeping your friends ‘private’ lmao.

Last edited:
She’s uploading it bc her only other friends are her PT and dentist 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1250313Is it not somewhat rude to cover the faces of your friends in your selfies? Surely if they didn’t want their faces being on social media, they’d just say no to taking selfies? Or if they aren’t okay with it just choose a selfie with people who don’t want to be on socials. I find it bizarre. This isn’t keeping your friends ‘private’ lmao.
She should've just not posted it at all. Or she could've just left that for her private story with all her family and friends ? She doesn't have to showcase her friends to all her followers, it's understandable that she wants to keep that part of her life private. She barely even covered their faces, you can still make out the girl on the left so idk what she was trying to do.

She should've just not posted it at all. Or she could've just left that for her private story with all her family and friends ? She doesn't have to showcase her friends to all her followers, it's understandable that she wants to keep that part of her life private. She barely even covered their faces, you can still make out the girl on the left so idk what she was trying to do.
She just needs to prove she has friends that don’t include her dentist 😂😂😂

• Haha
yeah genuinely a weird post! like if her friends want to remain private why post the pic at all? seems vain

random but i was just thinking, when erim had her meet and greet with like 3 people at dishoom years ago, did she pay for everyone? anyone know? or did they all have to pay for their own stuff?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.