Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what does having alcohol in the house have to do with listening to paath? She doesn’t even understand it! If she truly cares that much wouldn’t she be actively trying to learn the language?? Lol idk why she’s acting so religious all of a sudden like she wasn’t half naked a few posts ago…

Also why didn’t she tag the brand… if she’s that mad they sent her alcohol, tag them. Let them know. But no, because then she won’t get free stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
had to make this one my avatar.
Let’s all pick one from end of last thread 😂

100% I get that, it was just an opinion because you can never be too careful. There was no judgement or accusation at all, we all know what Eric is like and everything they're saying totally supports what we see

Edit: also, I'm not sure why she has to push it on us that she listens to the paath?! I'm not really sure what she was trying to get at in the story saying she doesn't have alcohol in the house cause she has "prayers" on.

Suppose we will see these cans on depop soon!!!
Yeah what does having alcohol in the house have to do with listening to paath? She doesn’t even understand it! If she truly cares that much wouldn’t she be actively trying to learn the language?? Lol idk why she’s acting so religious all of a sudden like she wasn’t half naked a few posts ago…

Also why didn’t she tag the brand… if she’s that mad they sent her alcohol, tag them. Let them know. But no, because then she won’t get free stuff!
i honestly believe acting devout and religious is to attract a man…. It’s predatory behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not her sending herself a message off a fake account 100%. Like no ERIC no one sent you this… she’s such a sociopath.
Very susssss indeed. I mean, I know how my parents text…. They’re very abrupt because they are slow typers and cba to spend that long writing a paragraph, barely know how to use emojis, and are not very tech savvy in general, especially with insta. But maybe I’m just generalising. 🥺 <——- this emoji is just not one I see used with our parents generation. Am I thinking too much into this? 😂

I may be wrong on that but my spidey senses are telling me that she 100% sent that to herself. She never ever shows the names…. Like no one is gonna stalk the aunty or harass her. SHOW US DA NAME or it didn’t happen

Edit: also, I'm not sure why she has to push it on us that she listens to the paath?! I'm not really sure what she was trying to get at in the story saying she doesn't have alcohol in the house cause she has "prayers" on.

Suppose we will see these cans on depop soon!!!
she’s so weird for this because she openly supports shisha lounges on her Instagram, poses semi-naked 24/7, lasers off the hair On her entire body but alcohol is where she draws the line? Why cover the brand name too? Is it because she actually bought it for herself to drink but wants to act religious for the sake of her business? That’s a rhetorical question. The answer is DUH ofc 😂. Oh erim you are so transparent love.

Reactions: 6
But remember sis got an a* in gcse English and alevel English!!!
I’m also so sick and tired of this pick me beg reeling off all these stats A* ✨ martial arts pro, bull tit and “I’m more superior and better than any brown girl out there” show us the proof you bleeping liar, we don’t believe a word you say.

Reactions: 7
I’m also so sick and tired of this pick me beg reeling off all these stats A* ✨ martial arts pro, bull tit and “I’m more superior and better than any brown girl out there” show us the proof you bleeping liar, we don’t believe a word you say.
Why she still ‘gassing’ her GCSE grades she got over 10 years ago? ‘Sis’ needs to move on from her past.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she still ‘gassing’ her GCSE grades she got over 10 years ago? ‘Sis’ needs to move on from her past.
Exactly even she obtained these grades nobody cares nor would ask in an interview 🤣 she acts like she’s achieved so much more than any other brown girl when this is far from it. All she’s done is got handed a silver spoon and made a crappy overpriced hair oil which no retailer would pick up.

Reactions: 5
Lmao “i appreciate you looking out for me but it isn’t necessary to correct me” isn’t this the same girl who literally asks dumb ass questions for attention in her stories every other day? Gets a burn or blister and feels the need to post it on her stories to ask for help and advice. No wonder people feel the need to correct her, she acts clueless and naive all the time!!!

Reactions: 13
either that or she's got really dry scaly skin
I was just about to say it's dry skin; sis needs some e45 or Palmers Cocoa Butter

another pick me story for a very normal experience lmao. back in the day when it wasn't as convenient as it is now to order suits online, we had to wait for someone we know that's going to the homeland to bring us back some suits. and as kids, our outfits were obviously last priority out of anyone's new outfits being brought over. it's not uncommon for kids of our generation to only have had one or two asian outfits growing up lol but of course she turned it into a sob story
And it's worse for women of a bigger frame. End up either being given a tent-like dress or mocked/fatshamed in the shop or as you said wearing and re-wearing the same outfits. But of course sis has it so much worse!

She's like the Brown and female version of Jay from The Inbetweeners

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And it's worse for women of a bigger frame. End up either being given a tent-like dress or mocked/fatshamed in the shop or as you said wearing and re-wearing the same outfits. But of course sis has it so much worse!
fr! it was all only ready made sizes! i remember when "boutique" suits became a thing finally in like 2010/2011 and it started to become popular for people to get custom fitted suits and custom colours and designs and all that. but it still wasn't normal like not everyone had that luxury, again it was mostly if u had people going back to the homeland that can bring u back the suits. and now anyone can order from boutiques and punjabi designers online and it's so much more accessible. irum, we literally all went through that experience of having limited desi wear at a young age, and a lot of kids still go through that today because unless it's like a family wedding, no one is spending a lot of money on their kids desi clothes if they're growing out of sizes so quickly. please stop thinking ur so oppressed for only having a handful of suits when you were a child 😂

What an actual idiot. Now people are gonna wonder what trolling she is on about and then they will come across her tattlelife threads and read the wiki that summarises how fake she is

P.S our comments don’t add to your engagement sis, we use a different platform. Why not use your first class degree brain and realise your engagement is actually dropping.

Also, she deleted that tacky meme she used for marketing. What we say affects her, she acts like it doesn’t 😂😂

34B04160-99BE-41B7-844D-BBC4CD35B2B2.jpeg
CE551FC5-7322-4B63-995D-2CEEBADA2DD4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not lying. And she’ll probably know who it is saying this because I posted before and was made to delete my account.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL she makes it seem as if she don’t care but she literally spends all day going through these threads 😂😂 she analyses everything we say more like!!!!

irum ur attention seeking reels aren't going to make us stop screenshotting ur content and posting it here for people to find. the more YOU talk about us, the more your followers search for us and join us after finding out the truth about all ur lies so thank YOU for the extra clout on these threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the more YOU talk about us, the more your followers search for us and join us after finding out the truth about all ur lies
Exactly! And what if they ask her in her dms what trolling she’s on about, what she gonna do?? Block them? They’ll be curious

another face for you all
7329A656-918C-4258-9275-F849EF4BCAA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.