Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is how i know everyone in her life low key despises her. not a single soul tells her how atrocious her lips look or takes her lipliner away from her. she really has no true friends they all love to secretly watch her embarrass herself and see her get exposed on here

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What an actual idiot. Now people are gonna wonder what trolling she is on about and then they will come across her tattlelife threads and read the wiki that summarises how fake she is

P.S our comments don’t add to your engagement sis, we use a different platform. Why not use your first class degree brain and realise your engagement is actually dropping.

Also, she deleted that tacky meme she used for marketing. What we say affects her, she acts like it doesn’t 😂😂

View attachment 1040165View attachment 1040166
View attachment 1040167
Why is she always wearing the same dress. This girl finds one outfit and rinses the hell out of it. She makes several bits of content for tik tok or insta in the same outfits. This dress is like the tacky gold jumpsuit she wore in Dubai both overly worn out.

Bet she hasn’t washed the dress since Dubai. I don’t think she washes her clothes because if she did she’d post about that too. With her crappy content. Your engagement is dying erim stop with all the lies LOL.

Reactions: 6
Why aren’t any of these scammers talking about the “justice for kaur” atrocities?

A young 20 year old mother was gang raped, face blackened & paraded through the streets of Delhi for rejecting a young boy. Why not use your platform for awareness of an injustice?

• Wow
So what happened to the product she was gonna launch on her birthday. I swear it was a tote bag? Also, what happened to the shampoo and conditioner that was costing her thousands because sis is so rich. Can she not find anything on Ali express?

• Haha
So what happened to the product she was gonna launch on her birthday. I swear it was a tote bag? Also, what happened to the shampoo and conditioner that was costing her thousands because sis is so rich. Can she not find anything on Ali express?
I think the shampoo and conditioner situation really bottled up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she posting about us on the daily now, we really do be consuming miss 7 figures, wannabe light, skin too busy to eat, hair loss inducing hair oil CEO's priorities

also forgot to post this in the recap of the last thread post, this should be on page 1 of this thread but better late than never!
current thread view count: 588k views

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
she posting about us on the daily now, we really do be consuming miss 7 figures, wannabe light, skin too busy to eat, hair loss inducing hair oil CEO's priorities

also forgot to post this in the recap of the last thread post, this should be on page 1 of this thread but better late than never!
current thread view count: 588k views
She is the one constantly checking on here and then changing what she does based on what we say, she is the fan of us 😂😂

also, isn’t her dad nearly turning 50? So he’s basically not in his 40s anymore? Also, she has gone back to randomly dropping ‘waheguru satnam’ in the middle of her sentence so she doesn’t get nazar, why would anyone give nazar because her dad is young? This girl is too negative

• Haha
She is the one constantly checking on here and then changing what she does based on what we say, she is the fan of us 😂😂

also, isn’t her dad nearly turning 50? So he’s basically not in his 40s anymore? Also, she has gone back to randomly dropping ‘waheguru satnam’ in the middle of her sentence so she doesn’t get nazar, why would anyone give nazar because her dad is young? This girl is too negative
View attachment 1044005

Does she think saying waheguru satnam will stop him aging and he will stay 'REALLY YOUNG'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ur parents being born in the uk doesn't make u second gen immigrant lol, it makes u 3rd gen. the generation to migrate and obtain citizenship/ILR (indefinite leave to remain) are 1st gen immigrants. first class irum losing brain cells daily

also what was the point of the stories... lol like genuinely was waiting for her to bring up some point after 3 stories of talking about herself and yet.. no substance

Reactions: 11
Is she trying to say that she’s better than the majority of people because her parents were both born in the UK and her dad is young?

Reactions: 9
saw this posted on the d.iscord gossip channels and who does it remind us of

shawlay, rawtee, and pronouncing punjabi names terribly like anuveer as "a new year" 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lollll guys “modest styling” 🤣🤣🤣 give it up already.Also what is with the thumbnail her lips look ridiculous.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Lollll guys “modest styling” 🤣🤣🤣 give it up already.Also what is with the thumbnail her lips look ridiculous.
To keep the pervy guys interested. I don't get why her lip liner is super dark and doesn't at least blend in with the lip colour she's using - just looks dirty. Also: her mirror looks so gross - at least wipe off the smudges

Reactions: 3
Just an attention seeker

So why don't you just answer your own qs then? Isn't that what you do anyway? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
' guys i hate to break it to you but i'm so different from you all, i don't have immigrant parents like you poor people all do, my parents were both born here so that's how cultured i am, soo i can't relate to your immigrant memes, i'm like really british so yh hehe i'm that much better and more special and did i mention i've never been to india?? no one knows i'm indian , don't i look arab? everyone thinks i'm arab hehe not indian like all you boring people oh and btw i grew up homeless and squatting so i do know what struggle is '

she has a really weird relationship with her dad, imagine bragging that he's in his 40s when you're 27... like... so...? your point is...?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IM SO DEAD at that video of her talking about her dad being young (he’s literally almost 50 btw lol) and she randomly touches her head and goes “waheguru satnam” lmaoooooo she really thinks she’s doing something 😭🧿🧿🧿 how have none of her Punjabi friends called her out on this yet? It’s embarrassing. She prob saw her Bibi say it once and was like ok seems legit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.