Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always use this butterfly filter? Does she think Harrods/Selfridges will take her seriously if the "CEO" of a "Luxury Hair Care Brand" is making stories with butterflies on her face? πŸ˜‚ This is such an 18 year old thing to do, might as well use that dog filter too πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I don't see any of the successful influences who have product based businesses use childish filters like that. I just can't take her seriously when I see those butterflies
I thought this before too - it’s really unprofessional tbh and she acts like she’s doing the absolute most with her brand 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's always had a huge ass bobble head and broad shoulders

the way she's trying to use those fake diamonds everywhere to make herself seem more luxury πŸ˜‚ also why does she look like handsome squidward in that pic
This imagery is a direct copy paste of another Jewellery shop i’ve seen online started by an Asian female! Can’t even remember the name of the brand, except Erim is using an unprofessional pixelated iPhone pic of herself πŸ˜‚ Erim is so jealous of other young attractive successful Asian females, it’s proven in everything she does

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This imagery is a direct copy paste of another Jewellery shop i’ve seen online started by an Asian female! Can’t even remember the name of the brand, except Erim is using an unprofessional pixelated iPhone pic of herself πŸ˜‚ Erim is so jealous of other young attractive successful Asian females, it’s proven in everything she does
Yep she always puts others down I’ve seen it happen all the time. It’s like she needs to be number one in everything even if it means shitting on the people their for her. Ungrateful cow glad she’s out my life!!

Has anyone noticed that she doesn’t seem to post as much about the oil itself anymore? I remember every night she would find a way to mention it or even do a β€œhair tutorial” before bed. Now she rarely shows herself using it lol

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed that she doesn’t seem to post as much about the oil itself anymore? I remember every night she would find a way to mention it or even do a β€œhair tutorial” before bed. Now she rarely shows herself using it lol
Sis don’t even trust her own product, that’s how bad it is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would a hair oil company need a tote bag? Who would even use that. At this point her β€˜luxury’ hair business is just selling anything

hair brush and now a tote bag... where are the actual hair products? it's 2022, she launched byerim in 2019 and that's all she's been able to produce? i've seen other influencer brands with no backing from daddy's money produce more in their niche when they launch their business. she should have many more products by now but the truth is she can't even afford the production of new items, the testing and all that. that's why she plays it safe with "merch" if u will. items that are easily purchasable from alibaba and just need to stick a byerim logo on and overprice on her own website. but the actual hair products, she has nothing. no shampoo, no conditioner, no mask, no heat protectant, no styling spray, no leave in conditioner, literally nothing but her kitchen oil and alibaba merch.

she used to say she wants this to become a huge hair brand with products for every step, and to be in huge luxury retailers like harrods and selfridges. 3 years later, she can't get her foot in the door with any retailers, and she has not launched any new actual hair products. now she does absolutely nothing for byerim because she's way too busy reading on here and responding to us via her stories. her oil brand was tit to begin with but now it's really got no future as she cares more about crying and putting on a show for instagram than she does about growing her brand. literally nobody even wants to work with her anymore because of her reputation. pathetic and sad honestly

on top of all that, even her influencer career is dwindling

Last edited:
71EB3468-5AC6-442E-883C-A929821BF7B1.jpeg

On todays episode of things that did not happen…. Another day another fake message sent to erim by erim lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmaooo her response is so dead too. β€œAww thank you” hahah also you’re absolutely right! Where’s the shampoo & conditioner at??? A tote bag is so bleeping random???

Reactions: 6
LOL at her recent reel, turnover was 1mil after the first year and 2nd year multi mil? Yet sis is renting a 1 bedroom flat in NW London πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also where did she announce shes bringing out tote bags?

Another thing, what nightclub was she working at? If she got paid Β£83k/year to work a few hours part time in a nightclub, I want a job there πŸ˜‚ She's claiming she saved Β£500k in 6 years to invest into byerim πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her teeth don’t look that much different at all? I really thought she’d get the front two done that would’ve made way more of a difference

Reactions: 2
Hi all. I’ve been a silent watcher of this forum for quite a long time. I do seem to agree with a lot of the points previously mentioned, there is one point that I do feel the need to interject.

Based on this years company house filling for ByErim Limited, it has the following breakdown:

Stocks: Β£56,300 (made up for 40ml, 100ml bottles and hairbrushes I assume)

Cash in the bank: Β£145,507

Debtors: Β£500,000

If one were to continue reading the accounts, you can see the profits were Β£521,974. This is confirmed as ByErim has paid Β£146,989 in taxation and other social security costs. In the UK, companies have to pay 19% tax on all declared profits, this is called corporation tax. I doubt anyone in their right mind would fake their profit line and pay 19% tax on non existent profits, so one would assume that profit line is correct.

In regards to the Β£500,000 loan involving ByErim Limited, ByErim has actually loaned the money to two separate companies that Erim’s Dad (S S Lally) owns. So ByErim Limited would have had to generate at least Β£500,000 to be able to loan this money.

If I have made any mistakes please feel free to correct me, but ByErim Limited has definitely shown it is a profitable company in its first year at least. One thing to note, ByErim Limited did not list its year’s turnover, so it cannot be confirmed if ByErim did turnover Β£1m as has been stated in the public domain.

Also, in regards to saving money to start ByErim Limited, it would have been possible to save salaries and tips from previous jobs to start the company, as the Β£500,000 is a loan to another company, not a loan from any of the Director’s to ByErim Limited. I assume to start a company like ByErim Limited, it would only be the R+D for making the oil and designing the bottle etc.

Errrr she is only kind and generous to women she can use and get free tit from like very expensive composite bonding! It’s an exchange pay me later with this churayl
But also, it’s still just her gifted PR πŸ˜‚ so no money was actually spent

• Haha
@rs2201 so you actually think she earned Β£80k+ a year from working in nightclubs and didn’t spend a penny, just so she could put that money into a crappy hair oil? Nah, I think her dad funded the majority of it mate

Hahahahahah she said she saved her ps from working at a club to start a business
What a clown. I would be embarrassed to be related to this girl

Hi all. I’ve been a silent watcher of this forum for quite a long time. I do seem to agree with a lot of the points previously mentioned, there is one point that I do feel the need to interject.

Also, in regards to saving money to start ByErim Limited, it would have been possible to save salaries and tips from previous jobs to start the company, as the Β£500,000 is a loan to another company, not a loan from any of the Director’s to ByErim Limited. I assume to start a company like ByErim Limited, it would only be the R+D for making the oil and designing the bottle etc.
I'll be real, I'm not reading all of that but I picked out a few things.
Nobody can get a degree, work part time and save enough to open a business at 23 or 24, whatever she said. It's literal bullshit unless you're on the most unrealistic wage.
Secondly, nobody has disputed she has made profit from ByErim. Of course she has. She buys oils from her local Indian shop, mixes them together and puts them in a 20p bottle. Anybody can profit from that. I can too. I just need the followers. It's disputed that it isn't a multi million pound company - maybe in revenue but not in profit.

Reactions: 12
'all of the odds were stacked against me' :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sis wants to have been poor and disadvantaged SO bad

she's been watching certain people and trying to copy their story .....

also why has she stopped talking about the struggle of illegally squatting??????

she made it sound like she didn't go to uni and have the time of her life in atlanta and just worked 24x7 in a nightclub for all those years

honestly she's despicable

'all of the odds were stacked against me' :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sis wants to have been poor and disadvantaged SO bad
It's genuinely unbelievable. She even posted saying she's 3rd generation and that's pretty telling - telling that she wouldn't have come from a background of struggle. Imagine your Grandparents working tirelessly to give you a good life, your dad doing the same thing all for you to then chat tit on the internet lol

I completely agree with all you have to say. It’s probably impossible to open a business at 23/24 without financial support from home. Whether that be putting a roof over your head, paying for clothes or helping you pay your way through life until you can support yourself, however I do dispute the fact that β€œnobody can get a degree, work part time and save enough money to open a business..”

How much does it cost to open a business? Realistically the action of β€œopening a business” can be as little as pay Β£12 to companies house and open a limited company.

A business can be opened with the smallest idea that requires little to no monetary investment.

Also, @ggukxo I didn’t say I think she has earned Β£80k plus a year to invest into her business. If you had of read my post, I proved that she hasn’t invested Β£500,000 into her business, ByErim Limited has actually lent that money to another two companies. I suggested that it may have been possible for Erim to have funded ByErim Limited initially. However, if Erim was living at home, I’m sure her Dad would have been paying the majority of her bills (ie council tax, mortgages etc) so technically that is an investment into the company (as it meant Erim may not have needed to spend her wages on daily living, allowing her to save up the majority of her money).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.