Erim Kaur #6 Daddys money, my tiktoks aren’t funny, pick me girl vibes, all I do is tel lies c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IM SO DEAD at that video of her talking about her dad being young (he’s literally almost 50 btw lol) and she randomly touches her head and goes “waheguru satnam” lmaoooooo she really thinks she’s doing something 😭🧿🧿🧿 how have none of her Punjabi friends called her out on this yet? It’s embarrassing. She prob saw her Bibi say it once and was like ok seems legit
Don't think she actually has any real friends who are honest with her, they seem to let her do/say whatever, make her look like a fool and then sit there laughing at her.

Reactions: 6
Damn that kind of sucks. I know she ain’t the greatest girl to be friends with but I’d never let someone I work for look like that much of a clown! Her assistant must lowkey dislike her 😶

Reactions: 4
Someone on here literally mentioned recently that she’d stopped saying “Satnam Waheguru” randomly mid sentence, and now all of a sudden she’s doing it again. Hiiiiiiii @shadcat 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just had to post this!! Why does her face light up when she says her dads in his 40s? 😂 That's just a weird thing. He's not even in his 40s, he turns 50 this month 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I really don’t get the purpose of that story???? Like other than to give us something to giggle at. She says “really young” as if her dad was on an episode of Teen Mom. Calm down Erim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get the purpose of that story???? Like other than to give us something to giggle at. She says “really young” as if her dad was on an episode of Teen Mom. Calm down Erim
He was 23 when he had her! Why is she making it a big deal, my mum had just turned 21 when she had me... everyone of that generation had kids in early twenties, why does she think its only her? 😂

Reactions: 8
He was 23 when he had her! Why is she making it a big deal, my mum had just turned 21 when she had me... everyone of that generation had kids in early twenties, why does she think its only her? 😂
Exactly, she is such a weirdo 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I just had to post this!! Why does her face light up when she says her dads in his 40s? 😂 That's just a weird thing. He's not even in his 40s, he turns 50 this month 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 1044901
Honestly I thought she was joking/it was satire at first
The way she's bragging and proudly saying these things like she's done something amazing 😂😂😂😂😂 it just makes her looks like an airhead

I guess she's rinsed out her GCSEs, uni and Atlanta experience so needs to brag about something else , next best thing is her dad is younger than your dad!!! And her parents were born in this country!!!!

View attachment 1044901
so funny because you're right he does turn 50 this month 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t know how she keeps up with all the lies…her lips aren’t real, she’s tries her hardest to keep her skin light, her hair is so thin in real life, she has no curves which has already been proven, she thinks she’s better than everyone (her family included) and her brother hates her

Last edited:
  • Haha
she posting about us on the daily now, we really do be consuming miss 7 figures, wannabe light, skin too busy to eat, hair loss inducing hair oil CEO's priorities

also forgot to post this in the recap of the last thread post, this should be on page 1 of this thread but better late than never!
current thread view count: 588k views
Ladies we should meet in real life… we a powerhouse right here the real sisterhood 💛👸🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she said she’s second generation and that both her parents were born in the UK, why does she try so hard to seem relatable to those who are first generation and are actually taking care of immigrant parents (plus grandparents) and running a real business with REAL HARD WORK. She chooses when she’s privileged and when she’s not LOL. This girl is so dumb. Also, if her pops really is so “young”, isn’t it weird that she’s apparently dating some guy in his 40s.

Sell them on your depop @jas_smiles

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The best reel with cubic zirconia fake gems. she begged for this collab… cos she’s jealous of brown girls I see on insta who are actually starting real mined diamond jewellery businesses 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 #charactertraitacquisition

So she said she’s second generation and that both her parents were born in the UK, why does she try so hard to seem relatable to those who are first generation and are actually taking care of immigrant parents (plus grandparents) and running a real business with REAL HARD WORK. She chooses when she’s privileged and when she’s not LOL. This girl is so dumb. Also, if her pops really is so “young”, isn’t it weird that she’s apparently dating some guy in his 40s.

Sell them on your depop @jas_smiles
Why she acting like this some weird flex 🤢 get a life shadcat

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her tiktoks get like 15 comments lol and 3 of them are her on fake accounts, 10 are thirsty men and 2 are girls saying she's pretty🤣
would hate to be as dumb as her, the only way to make a living is selling herself online 🤢

Someone on here literally mentioned recently that she’d stopped saying “Satnam Waheguru” randomly mid sentence, and now all of a sudden she’s doing it again. Hiiiiiiii @shadcat 👋
I mentioned this in the last thread with a veryyyyy old video of her doing it from like literally 2 years ago. I also said how she doesn’t do it anymore and thank god for that because she sounds so stupid it’s painful to watch her do it lol.

Erim the ugly manly twit is reading these threads religiously.

Erim if I’m ever unfortunate enough to see you and your boney arse in real life I will have to let you know how bleeping dumb you sound saying ‘waheguru satnam’ in the middle of a sentence to stop ‘nazar’.

• Haha
Her tiktoks get like 15 comments lol and 3 of them are her on fake accounts, 10 are thirsty men and 2 are girls saying she's pretty🤣
would hate to be as dumb as her, the only way to make a living is selling herself online 🤢
That's all her comments on her content are "you're pretty" no one is ever commenting on the actual Tiktok content she uploads because they are boring... There's actually no substance to her content. She will soon become irrelevant because her numbers show that.

Last edited:
Exactly! She’s always been vocal about not being able to speak it fluently or even understand it. Btw this was an old story of hers but just makes me laugh that she’ll do anything to seem relevant. I’m guessing this was around when she decided to be a “Sikh influencer”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.