Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many times are we going to see this dead outfit lmao also she strikes me as unhygienic/unclean for some reason. She looks like recycled filth. It’s like a bad smells follows her around because of narcissist childish mannerisms.

She’s literally losing ideas too. Did anyone else see she did a reel on how she slices her avocado 😂😭 I think it’s deleted now because no one cared
She has the mindset of a child, doesn’t strike me as a 11 figure businesswomen 😂 she’s a verified chav

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed Erim been talking about negativity lately and how she’s made mistakes etc. I think she’s scared as the views for this thread go up everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She recycled another old tiktok 😂😂 it’s so funny how she’s struggling with engagement rn

Reactions: 2
Lol another post where she pretends she doesn’t know someone’s filming her (probs her exploited “assistants”) - yawn

Reactions: 4
Has erim forgotten yet another lie about herself? Oct 2021 she says that's the only baby pic of her and now she's posted two today! 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is the need to lie about this?

Shes obviously posting that baby pic because she's wearing a kara in it, so indirect reply to her not being sikh
Do you think the baby photo is actually her?
She's covering a baby in the pram with her thumb and they look alike.

The baby in the pram is most likely her younger bro
What I'm saying is the baby photo could be of her brother and she's lying that it's her. She's done a lot weirder stuff than that so would not surprise me

Reactions: 1
What I'm saying is the baby photo could be of her brother and she's lying that it's her. She's done a lot weirder stuff than that so would not surprise me
I'm pretty sure the baby is her

Can you believe she said the ByErim ingredients is kept in a safe hahahaha what an idiot. People that know her definitely get second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is such a petty thing to point out but she’s not wearing a kara in the second pic where she’s covered the brother.

I think @Leroy.81 could be right that the baby pic isn’t her, but is actually her brother. I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 3
I know this is such a petty thing to point out but she’s not wearing a kara in the second pic where she’s covered the brother.

I think @Leroy.81 could be right that the baby pic isn’t her, but is actually her brother. I wouldn’t put it past her.
I reckon maybe by the time the 2nd pic was taken her parents may have separated as well which might explain why she's not wearing a kara then if she was living with her mum. She's mentioned numerous times now that her dad got custody when her mum died, so assuming the mum had custody before 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
how many times are we going to see this dead outfit lmao also she strikes me as unhygienic/unclean for some reason. She looks like recycled filth. It’s like a bad smells follows her around because of narcissist childish mannerisms.

She has the mindset of a child, doesn’t strike me as a 11 figure businesswomen 😂 she’s a verified chav
She looks like she never washes her nasty hair, her hair looks greasy and dirty 24/7 and she also looks like she smells like dandruff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Can you believe she said the ByErim ingredients is kept in a safe hahahaha what an idiot. People that know her definitely get second hand embarrassment
total mr. krabs vibes :LOL: and we know how much of a terrible boss and how money hungry he is, the parallels are another level 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.